Abducted former Hells Angels member Wayne Rodney Schneider found dead

webfact

<deleted> people ! The ORIGINAL post made NO mention of how the body was found.

People asked the question.

Afterwards the original post was updated with the information.

<deleted>, to borrow your vernacular, the original post did indeed contain a link to the information, because i read it on that link.

information may have been added to the post later but it was all there in the original story.

No It wasn't there in the original story

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/875324-abducted-former-hells-angels-member-wayne-rodney-schneider-found-dead/page-8#entry10144457

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hells Angels are very cool motorcycle lovers with plenty of ethics and morale.

It is shameful to read the reactions here.

This is a not only a tragic event, but this time, it was obviously planned, so the worst case of murder.

Obviously a member and spokesperson for the group. Cool, ethics and morale. 55555. Oh sorry morale, yes they do have morale, the feelings of enthusiasm and loyalty that a person or group has about a task or job. Are you referring to their actions in drug manufacturing, selling, prostitution, standover tactics, fraudulent activites and theft. Yes, very cool, ethical and plenty of morale.

You forgot gang rape and cold-blooded murder.

Only good Hell's Angel, is dead Hell's Angel! wai.gif

I know I did after I posted but was a litlle lazy to edit. I knew there would be another intelligent one on here that would add those additional details. A fine upstanding group of Australian Citizens, I don't think. They fit in well with the other gangs that are proliferating in OZ and being taken over by our middle eastern brothers, various islanders and of course, some of our Kiwi neighbours.

The evil thug is dead - Good!

I feel a clean out coming on.

I wish there was. There are still quite a few outlaw gang members of the Rebel variety, who have bought into hotels, tattoo shops and bars, then let Thais run them, whilst they lurk in the backround. Not only Phuket but also Pattaya.

Reading some of these posts it is obvious that some posters activate their typing fingers before putting their brains in gear. They certainly do not comprehend what they are reading. The report states that the GPS in the vehicle used led them to the site where the grave was 100 metres from the road.

It's been pointed out that the posters I referred to made their posts prior to the disclosure of the GPS. I retract my words and eat humble pie. As was said 'Hoisted on my own petard'wub.png

American arrested on suspicion of killing former Hells Angels member
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Sakaew police arrested an American on suspicion that he had involved in the abducting and murdering of an Australian former Hells Angels member.

Joseph Fulto Gerard, 21, who carries an American passport, was arrested at 11 am while he was about to leave Thailand via the Rong Klua border checkpont in Sakaew.

He was suspected of abducting Wayne Rodney Schneider, 37, at gunpoint on Monday. Schneider's body was found in a woodland grave outside Pattaya.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/American-arrested-on-suspicion-of-killing-former-H-30274169.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-12-02

The evil thug is dead - Good!

I feel a clean out coming on.

I wish there was. There are still quite a few outlaw gang members of the Rebel variety, who have bought into hotels, tattoo shops and bars, then let Thais run them, whilst they lurk in the backround. Not only Phuket but also Pattaya.

Agree, but i was a little vague there.

The clean out if there is to be one, will probably happen in OZ. There is a history here once a club gets hit, the retaliation follows then a bombing reprisal before the police don the SWAT gear and just trash where they hang out and book whomever they can.

Frankly any action on them or by them will be positively deleterious and is better than the drugs they peddle. Regional Victoria has lost a generation of young kids, targeted by these pfuchers.

One should think that a guy like this knows the kind of people he is dealing with, and does a little more for his security. Why would they take him somewhere else and kill him there? Why not kill him in his apartment? Or is that part of the gruesome ritual, and he was still alive on the trip? It doesn't only happen in movies. Greetings from Netherworld...

I do not post very often. Rarely reply.

But for goodness sake, read before you rant on a tangent.

Hire car, GPS, position & time.....................................

As for side issue, speculation of toys for children, go for it...................

Guilty of the same assumption. If you take your own advise and read you would realise the OP has been edited.

"His body was found buried 2 meters deep under the ground at a roadside bush.."

How could they find him then, buried 2 metes deep at a random spot?

Perhaps further details will reveal this.

Didnt you read the story ? The car the kidnappers used had a built in GPS location device. They found the car and started a search nearby in the bushes where they found soil that recently been used so they started digging and found the body. This is a normal investigation that lead to the discovery of the body. Well done job by the Pattaya police this time.

Didnt you read the story ? The car the kidnappers used had a built in GPS location device. They found the car and started a search nearby in the bushes where they found soil that recently been used so they started digging and found the body. This is a normal investigation that lead to the discovery of the body. Well done job by the Pattaya police this time.

Balo,

read this please

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/875324-abducted-former-hells-angels-member-wayne-rodney-schneider-found-dead/page-8#entry10144457

you obviously didn't read the whole article, the rented vehicle they were driving had GPS

Something doesnt add up in this report. The GPS was on right up to where they dumped his body ok. If it was on to that point what happened after the murder? No GPS to track them from there?

Think if you read the report they have found the car.

Ya well thats what happens when you steal from people. or whatever.

You get smoked. This guy was a rat and was murdered for doing somthing wrong or he would still be alive. No doubt thats why he was on the run...And FYI not only bikers smoke thieves and rats. Happens here every day....wai.gif

I wonder if the rental company still has a copy of the passport of the guy that rented the vehicle?

One of the news articles states that it was Bagnato's Thai wife that rented the vehicle. She was arrested but claims she had no idea what they were going to do with the truck.

How did they stumble on the bodies?,you very rarely get anywhere

near the full stories,on news reports here.

regards worgeordie

"How did they stumble on the bodies?"

Even if it was off the beaten path, a bunch of people digging a two metre deep hole and then filling it back in again would take some time and almost certainly be observed by someone.

"very rarely get anywhere near the full stories,on news reports here"

Fortunately an absence of facts rarely impedes the production of speculative assumptions here at TV.

Actually, the article explains that the police were able to establish that the kidnappers used a rented pick up truck.

The police were then able to locate the pick up truck, and found it is equipped with GPS tracking.

They then checked the GPS tracking data and found the route the truck had driven, and that it had stopped for 2 hours at a certain point.

They then went to check at that location, looked around, and noticed that there was fresh soil, that gave the appearance that

soil had been very recently been dug up. They then started to dig....and eventually stumbled upon the corpse.

The article does indeed not explain how the police were able to determine that the pick up truck was a rental and from

what car rental shop. But this is probably from eyewitness accounts, that state eyewitnesses saw the name of the car rental company on the truck.

I wonder if the rental company still has a copy of the passport of the guy that rented the vehicle?

The person who rented the truck was the wife of the escaped Australian, Mr. Bagnato

Link: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/875476-two-arrests-made-in-australian-ex-biker-murder-case/

There's enough meat here to start another good thread!

tongue.png

Archived