F1 2016

Basil B

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was a mistake that disadvantaged ROS, but he still has right to defend. I truely believe HAM didnt estimate his closing speed, nor expect ROS to defend (which he hasnt had a history of doing) so he avoided. ROS likewise didnt correctly estimate the closing speed so moved across. Its easy for us to analyze in slow mo replays and still photos of their steering wheels, but this all happened in a second

Bianchi's family taking legal action against F1

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/15739610/jules-bianchi-family-starts-legal-action-suzuka-crash

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

After all this time and they've only got to stage 3:

1. SHOCK & DENIAL

2. PAIN & GUILT

3. ANGER & BARGAINING

4. DEPRESSION, REFLECTION, LONELINESS

5. THE UPWARD TURN

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE

http://www.recover-from-grief.com/7-stages-of-grief.html

I was looking forward to quali as Monaco is a track that requires precision and the cars are looking a lot faster, but it still came as a shock when Ric won pole!

Fingers crossed that the RBR strategy works out smile.png .

Yeah, remember he's starting on the softs, not ultras, then again if the mercs pass him in first few laps they will have to come in sooner

I was looking forward to quali as Monaco is a track that requires precision and the cars are looking a lot faster, but it still came as a shock when Ric won pole!

Fingers crossed that the RBR strategy works out smile.png .

Yeah, remember he's starting on the softs, not ultras, then again if the mercs pass him in first few laps they will have to come in sooner

The commentators thought it was a great strategy, and I certainly don't know enough to argue.

If Merc are deciding on a driver change next season, Rosberg has shown he's no wet driver.

Yeah and i know a certain Red Bull driver whos probably looking for a change

I can't tell you how @#$% angry I am with Red Bull. This car (engine) has limited opportunities in a season to get some decent points, they have thrown away these opportunities two races in a row.

As for ROS, yes a very underwhelming performance.

Felt sorry for Daniel. I bet there was some squirming at the post race meeting.

In a way I do.

But then you have to remember Lewis was stuck behind Nico for 7 laps and Nico was under preforming by 2 seconds a lap.

Publicly Lewis thanked Nico for being the perfect gentleman,but their again I was wondering just how many laps and how many times he was asked o let Lewis past?

But there again would Lewis have let him past had the situation been reversed?

A good and exciting race, but still think Lewis would not have let Fernando hold him up.

If Merc are deciding on a driver change next season, Rosberg has shown he's no wet driver.

I do believe Lewis is the better driver, but also they both are very equal, in actual fact probably if all drivers were driving equal cars there would be 6-8 drivers who beat the top.

Even though it is Nico who will be out of contract if he does not renew with Mercedes think it may well be Lewis who will be the one to go.

Lewis has proved his loyalty with both McLaren and Mercedes,but he certainly would be up for the challenge as now Red Bull & Ferrari are catching up,my bet is he will be driving a Farrari with in 3 years.

Guys Im a bit confused. I thought the regulation changes for next year would force engine suppliers to supply to teams who wished to buy. This is/has been a significant factor for Red Bull. So they will finally have the opportunity to buy a merc or ferrari lump - and they go sign up with Renult again, both teams. It baffles me.

Is Ricciardo angry enough to walk out of RB. When you see him without a smile on his face, you know something is wrong.

Well, the race was his but for the pit stop fiasco.

Lewis was really lucky - no wonder he was jumping up and down like a little kid. Which is what he is, of course.

Is Ricciardo angry enough to walk out of RB. When you see him without a smile on his face, you know something is wrong.

Well, the race was his but for the pit stop fiasco.

Lewis was really lucky - no wonder he was jumping up and down like a little kid. Which is what he is, of course.

If you took the problems he had in Q3 and the fact he got stuck behind Nico for 7 laps who was some 2 seconds a lap slower, that mix up in the RB garage only equalled things out.

So IMHO the best driver won.