Why did the police close ChiangMai Saloon?

flyDelight

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw a guy drinking beer at the CM saloon on the footpath table yesterday afternoon, maybe it's all over for now..

Also noticed Baba bobo had one roller door up. there's a message on the blackboard outside, it was in English ..

couldn't understand the message.

>>And a Thai wife is a gift from Heaven w00t.gif<<

In my case yes.I did go through a lot of shanky Thai bar girls though before i met her .( in a bar ,but she was not a bar lady ).Been together 8 years now ,and 6 years married.

always makes me smile 'in a bar but not a bar girl' heard it a thousand times

>>And a Thai wife is a gift from Heaven w00t.gif<<

In my case yes.I did go through a lot of shanky Thai bar girls though before i met her .( in a bar ,but she was not a bar lady ).Been together 8 years now ,and 6 years married.

Mine was a 'cashier' too!

Mine too! We've been together 13 years next week and 10 years married.

The bar or bar type has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Environment plays no part.

The decision to sell one's body is all in the mindset, and once the decision is made it is made.

Whatever makes that person to make the decision, whether it be poverty, greed, a wish for the 'good life', or any other reason, tarnishes any reputation they had previously with the majority of society.

And the buyers of this product are also in the same category .

I think you will find that the gap between the two people involved is absolutely enormous, in a lot of people's minds.

One has made a decision that will affect the rest of her life, the other is seen as 'having a bit of fun'.

I am not saying this is right, bus most people would view it that way.

Some people could view it the other way around .

Younger ladies just having a "bit of fun" , whilst its a life style choice for the older single guy who is destined to spend the rest of his life on paid for encounters with the opposite sex .

It is an older divorced mans wildest dreams to have numerous younger ladies fawning over him, wanting to spend the night with him...............but that soon, very soon becomes tiresome, shallow and repetitive, unless your brains are situated somewhere below your navel and above your knees

a bar near that "No bar, No noisy" sign got raided tonight , just after midnight , by about 15 army and suits

the new bar next to basic. it was a late night noise problem. . .around 12 midnight. apparently it was VERY noisy.

Just a few guys playing pool and cheering and slightly rowdy .

The bar or bar type has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Environment plays no part.

The decision to sell one's body is all in the mindset, and once the decision is made it is made.

Whatever makes that person to make the decision, whether it be poverty, greed, a wish for the 'good life', or any other reason, tarnishes any reputation they had previously with the majority of society.

And the buyers of this product are also in the same category .

I think you will find that the gap between the two people involved is absolutely enormous, in a lot of people's minds.

One has made a decision that will affect the rest of her life, the other is seen as 'having a bit of fun'.

I am not saying this is right, bus most people would view it that way.

Some people could view it the other way around .

Younger ladies just having a "bit of fun" , whilst its a life style choice for the older single guy who is destined to spend the rest of his life on paid for encounters with the opposite sex .

It is an older divorced mans wildest dreams to have numerous younger ladies fawning over him, wanting to spend the night with him...............but that soon, very soon becomes tiresome, shallow and repetitive, unless your brains are situated somewhere below your navel and above your knees

why so "righteous"? live and let live I'd much rather be having sex with young girls 20 or 30 years younger than some 'partner' in her 40s or 50s. it's all an exchange I have no problem paying and i get a lot free too! enjoy life and stop judging

Last night moonmuang soi 1/2 at around 11pm, 20-30 soldiers marching up the road, then started taking photos of tourists in and around the bars.

Didn't see it myself ..... This can't be true ...... Can it?

Yep, it is true . There was convey of about six cars , marked and un marked , with soldiers , plain clothes people , ladies in government uniforms , not sure from where , taking photos and checking documents .

There was no uniformed Police there though .

Last night moonmuang soi 1/2 at around 11pm, 20-30 soldiers marching up the road, then started taking photos of tourists in and around the bars.

Didn't see it myself ..... This can't be true ...... Can it?

Yep, it is true . There was convey of about six cars , marked and un marked , with soldiers , plain clothes people , ladies in government uniforms , not sure from where , taking photos and checking documents .

There was no uniformed Police there though .

depressing their version of spreading 'happiness'

The raiders last night did say that they were responding to a complaint about the noise, the raiders were also reported to be in other locations earlier . Maybe the raiders are a hit squad, cruising around looking out for any bar owners flouting any laws .

This could be a direct response from the authorities in reply to the recent protest at city hall requesting later bar time opening .

This could be a direct response from the authorities in reply to the recent protest at city hall requesting later bar time opening .

Owners: "We would like the lifting of the restrictions on bar closing times."

Paul Revere and the Raiders: "Okay, we will more strictly enforce the regulations."

Maybe Paul thought they were protesting for MORE restrictions....

a bar near that "No bar, No noisy" sign got raided tonight , just after midnight , by about 15 army and suits

the new bar next to basic. it was a late night noise problem. . .around 12 midnight. apparently it was VERY noisy.

the trap was set when that sign went up

furthermore, the owner of that sign has been forgiven any grievances that may have been levied against him for visual pollution and intimidation

good luck Soi 1, I have predicted this dilemna for months and it is coming to fruition

the writing is on the wall

furthermore, the owner of that sign has been forgiven any grievances that may have been levied against him for visual pollution and intimidation

Who are you speaking about ?

Who has forgiven the person who put the sign up ?

Was forgiveness asked for ?

Or are you just being dramatic ?

I've had a few 'cashiers' I must confess before they were enticed to the Dark Side. Anyway if folk are happy that's the only thing that counts and to hell with detractors.

Picked a tasty young piece in a pattaya massage. Upstairs she wouldn't give out, I complained to the cashier downstairs. She gave me the once over, said I 'll go with you next time.

I've had a few 'cashiers' I must confess before they were enticed to the Dark Side. Anyway if folk are happy that's the only thing that counts and to hell with detractors.

Picked a tasty young piece in a pattaya massage. Upstairs she wouldn't give out, I complained to the cashier downstairs. She gave me the once over, said I 'll go with you next time.

This is like being back at primary school.

Did you show her your willy?

Their version:

"This gross farang had his hands all over me."

"Don't worry, I'll get rid of him."

Their version:

"This gross farang had his hands all over me."

"Don't worry, I'll get rid of him."

I would say this scenario is closer to the truth.

I had to go to hospital for a check -up recently .

Myself and a nurse went into a cubicle, I asked the nurse whether I could have sex with her She said No, so I complained to her boss

ah comparing a Pattaya Massage parlour to a hospital now THAT is either naive or stupid

get real TIT

Myself and a nurse went into a cubicle, I asked the nurse whether I could have sex with her She said No, so I complained to her boss

ah comparing a Pattaya Massage parlour to a hospital now THAT is either naive or stupid

get real TIT

I took his post being an attempt at humour .

If he was being serious, then he complained because a female wouldnt have sex with him against her will .

Having sex with a person against their will, is rape .

He complained because he couldnt rape her .

get real TIT

I took his post being an attempt at humour .

If he was being serious, then he complained because a female wouldnt have sex with him against her will .

Having sex with a person against their will, is rape .

He complained because he couldnt rape her .

Did your parents not give you enough attention as a child, is that why you post cr@p like this? For the attention?

The poster in question said nothing of the sort that you allege above, despite your absurd attempt at "logic" and I use the term very loosely in your case. (Did you just falsely accuse someone of trying to commit rape? Isn't that defamation of character? See how stupid this is?)

Quit while you're behind.

Archived