Tot Internet Need Help

Guest RealEstateBroker

Guest RealEstateBroker

Hello again, the condo I have has 256/128 and I want to to change the speed,

TOT is now telling my landlord I have to wait 3 months before any changes.

This condo is in Bangkok and has a TOT number, can I just dump TOT and switch

to TRUE or BUDDY or does anyone know how to have TOT change the speed (up)

even with a extra fee ? 256 SUCKS for me. Thanks

If you want True then you need a True line, it won't work with a TOT line. True sometimes have promotions where you get a free line if you sign up for internet but it will depend on your condo owner and whether there are available lines. Can't help you about upgrading with TOT but True upgraded my speed 36 hours after speaking to their telephone help desk. There might have been a service charge of 100 baht to change speeds but l can't remember for sure now.

If you want True then you need a True line, it won't work with a TOT line. True sometimes have promotions where you get a free line if you sign up for internet but it will depend on your condo owner and whether there are available lines. Can't help you about upgrading with TOT but True upgraded my speed 36 hours after speaking to their telephone help desk. There might have been a service charge of 100 baht to change speeds but l can't remember for sure now.

Suggest you register at the Tot website. Then try the options available to change the system.

http://www.tot.co.th/content/index.php?lang=EN