How well do Thai women age?

Hal65

If it is important to you that your wife ages well, then it is up to you to do a better job of selection, help provide a healthy lifestyle and lead by example.

On more than one occasion my wife has bumped into one of her old classmates at a village gathering when one of their passel of offspring asked their mother who my wife was. Upon being told she was an old classmate the child guffawed at the nerve of her mother's claim to be the same age as my wife.

I don't care how women in general age but I am proud of how well my wife takes care of herself. She turns 42 today and hasn't put on more than a kilo in the last 19 years. We don't spend hours in the gym everyday like we used to in Bangkok but both of us still exercise at home.

Most of the men I've met in Thailand don't care how women age.

There are always plenty more 20 year old girls available.

Probably different if you bought your existing one a house and a car.

By the time you reach my age nobody cares what you look like, game over.

@VF wife 42, you 64? (or am I wrong?)

Happy birthday to Mrs. VF.

Edited by MissAndry
  • Like 2

Most of the men I've met in Thailand don't care how women age.

There are always plenty more 20 year old girls available.

Probably different if you bought your existing one a house and a car.

By the time you reach my age nobody cares what you look like, game over.

@VF wife 42, you 64? (or am I wrong?)

42 and 62 would be the correct ages. We have been together for 19 years and she is still the love of my life.wub.png

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

An honest opinion based on more than 20 years in Thailand... ????

What with beauty being in the eyes of the beholder, IMHO, Thai women across the board age remarkably well in comparison with their western counterparts with similar lifestyles.

The big difference seems to be Asian women go through a particularly vicious aging period lasting about 18 months somewhere between the age of 37-43. It's the end of days for them as they suddenly morph from the classic 'forever young' Thai girl into a 'little old lady' complete with haggard face, saggy hanging skin and all that goes with it. ????

Many are intelligent enough to notice these changes happening - desperation sets in as they realise that the train is leaving and they are not on it. The realisation that their choice of freedom to sleep with whoever they want and to earn money doing 'whatever they want' is to be paid for with a very lonely old age. 

I can be fun to pounce on Thai women at such a time worry and concern, as they put in their last gasp attempt to snag a mate. Some former harridans even discover they can cook, house keep, and even to smile without money changing hands... Who'd have believed that? ???? 

For there is nothing awaiting these fallen angels when they eventually have to return to the village without any money to spend on wild parties. No decent Thai man will touch them with a barge pole. 

The future they have to look forward to (Unless they have kids to support them) is to just hang around with the other hags in the village chewing beetle-nut or smoking tree leaves waiting to die.

Cheers. 

Corn-leaf-cigar-Bagan-003.jpg

Edited by SteveB2
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2018 at 5:38 PM, SteveB2 said:

The big difference seems to be Asian women go through a particularly vicious aging period lasting about 18 months somewhere between the age of 37-43. It's the end of days for them as they suddenly morph from the classic 'forever young' Thai girl into a 'little old lady' complete with haggard face, saggy hanging skin and all that goes with it. ????

Fertility is the answer, fertile women look good, infertile women look old.

In the UK women are often on the pill from age 19, so infertile and it quickly shows.

In Thailand, women don't seem to take the pill, and so look good until age makes them infertile at 40+.

There are always exceptions, but this is my theory (wot I thought of).

On 7/24/2016 at 12:31 PM, villagefarang said:

If it is important to you that your wife ages well, then it is up to you to do a better job of selection, help provide a healthy lifestyle and lead by example.

On more than one occasion my wife has bumped into one of her old classmates at a village gathering when one of their passel of offspring asked their mother who my wife was. Upon being told she was an old classmate the child guffawed at the nerve of her mother's claim to be the same age as my wife.

I don't care how women in general age but I am proud of how well my wife takes care of herself. She turns 42 today and hasn't put on more than a kilo in the last 19 years. We don't spend hours in the gym everyday like we used to in Bangkok but both of us still exercise at home.

And if you want a 65 years old woman who looks 20 years younger to stay with you then you need to keep yourself good looking and fit so she remains attracted to you.

Two way street.

28 minutes ago, scorecard said:

And if you want a 65 years old woman who looks 20 years younger to stay with you then you need to keep yourself good looking and fit so she remains attracted to you.

Two way street.

And keep her well serviced..... 

Don't forget to change the oil and all that.... 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, scorecard said:
On 7/24/2016 at 12:31 PM, villagefarang said:

Two way street.

I don’t post much on TV these days but thought I would provide an update since scorecard commented on my previous post.

My wife is now 44 and in better shape than when I last reported.  We now have a decent gym in Chiang Rai and we are using it regularly along with other outdoor activities.  I am now 64 and I have dropped over 10 kilos in the last four months which puts me very close to what I weighed 21 years ago when we met.

My body is responding well the intermittent fasting (one meal a day) with the occasional three day fast and an increasingly rigorous weightlifting regime.  It is indeed a two way street and I am trying my best to keep up with her.