From Prostitute to Proper

autanic

one cant help but wonder about the point of this OP.

The point I (the OP) was making was I have noticed that a lot of girls, who have married foreign men and are leading "normal" lives as if they are prim and proper, were former bar girls who had sex for money. The minute a guy shows them interest, then this bar girl grinding on the dance floor image is shunned and she instantly transformed into a pillar of the community, taking the foreigner home to meet Mum and Dad like a respectable girl would, as if she wasnt a bar girl.

I imagine part of the trip up North back to Issan Province or wherever they come from to a back water village to meet the parents is there way of saying :

"Do you like my family ? Good you will be paying for them for as long as your with me and perhaps longer than that, you never know."

I wasnt making any real point or judgement, but putting a some thoughts out there. It seems a lot people agree with me and others (poor things), are struggling with the point of view.

I don't think their former image is shunned as well as you seem to think it is. What's been pointed out here many times is these girls are often times identifiable to Thais and foreigners with a trained eye. Anyway, it doesn't really matter what a girl used to do. I find a lot of bargirls to be kind, caring, and cool. Only question that begs asking is can you trust a girl whose primary source of income has been trading access to her trapdoor for cash. I personally feel their instincts are too dominant and overpower their emotional needs, and would not bother trying to make one honest.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally feel their instincts are too dominant and overpower their emotional needs, and would not bother trying to make one honest.

I would go further and state they no longer have any emotional needs involving men.

Men have become a straight cash transaction and always will be.

I personally feel their instincts are too dominant and overpower their emotional needs, and would not bother trying to make one honest.

I would go further and state they no longer have any emotional needs involving men.

Agreed.....

Agreed.....

It is ALL about the dollars.

Yeah far better to have an ex bar girl who shags you every night than a converted proper girl. Or am I missing something?

Do you really think girls work in bars because they are sex-mad? So, yeah, you are definitely missing something.

Yeah far better to have an ex bar girl who shags you every night than a converted proper girl. Or am I missing something?

Do you really think girls work in bars because they are sex-mad? So, yeah, you are definitely missing something.

I think it's hard to say for sure if any woman is truly enjoying sex at any given time, mate. Kinda a deep issue. So if you got one that's willing to put out on a regular schedule, why question it. Anyway, he said ex-bargirl, so whatever they do in a quasi-committed relationship is not really connected to why they worked on their back, unless there's a substantial allowance involved.

Until she opens her mouth and then everyone around knows what and who she is and was, only the blind farang thinks her past is a secret

I've read many times Thais can spot a hooker on site. Like has been said, you think nobody knows but they do. Have a look next time Ur at a shopping mall. See a middle class / hi so lady. She'll look at you then straight at Ur missus...up and down with a look on her face like a bulldog liking pss off a cactus. You will be thought of as an idiot. Sad thing is the younger girls in the villages seem to idolize these tarts wen they come back to the village with their gold, tight dresses and makeup. That's all the encouragement they need to follow suit Edited by Kenny202

Leave the bar girls alone......there's nothing wrong with sex between two consenting adults.....

Or, in my case, one consenting adult........................coffee1.gif

Some of my best sexual experiences have been in Thailand. I just wish someone would have been with me to share the enjoyment :-(

Until she opens her mouth and then everyone around knows what and who she is and was, only the blind farang thinks her past is a secret

I've read many times Thais can spot a hooker on site. Like has been said, you think nobody knows but they do. Have a look next time Ur at a shopping mall. See a middle class / hi so lady. She'll look at you then straight at Ur missus...up and down with a look on her face like a bulldog liking pss off a cactus. You will be thought of as an idiot. Sad thing is the younger girls in the villages seem to idolize these tarts wen they come back to the village with their gold, tight dresses and makeup. That's all the encouragement they need to follow suit

Long may the supply line continue......

I've read many times Thais can spot a hooker on site. Like has been said, you think nobody knows but they do. Have a look next time Ur at a shopping mall. See a middle class / hi so lady. She'll look at you then straight at Ur missus...up and down with a look on her face like a bulldog liking pss off a cactus. You will be thought of as an idiot.

In fairness, I do the exact same thing every time I see a foreigner with a Thai bird, only I don't make the face, and most of the time I don't assume the bloke is an idiot.

I agree Giddyup, he is missing something.

There seems to be this preconceived notion that grabbing up a bar girl and taking her away from that job means you will have wild sex every day until you die. While only guessing here, I would venture to say most likely hate it. I mean come on be realistic, look at the men they shag; fat, hairy, old, overweight, poor hygiene, drunk, etc. Getting out of having to close their eyes and hold their breath and take another one in is a dream to them. So they try and pick the best of the litter they can tolerate and call it a career. Its likely sex to them is nothing. They are totally desensitized to it all.

But hey, to each their own.

There seems to be this preconceived notion that grabbing up a bar girl and taking her away from that job means you will have wild sex every day until you die. While only guessing here, I would venture to say most likely hate it. I mean come on be realistic, look at the men they shag; fat, hairy, old, overweight, poor hygiene, drunk, etc. Getting out of having to close their eyes and hold their breath and take another one in is a dream to them. So they try and pick the best of the litter they can tolerate and call it a career. Its likely sex to them is nothing. They are totally desensitized to it all.

I bow to your greater experience

While only guessing here, I would venture to say most likely hate it. I mean come on be realistic, look at the men they shag; fat, hairy, old, overweight, poor hygiene, drunk, etc. Getting out of having to close their eyes and hold their breath and take another one in is a dream to them. So they try and pick the best of the litter they can tolerate and call it a career. Its likely sex to them is nothing. They are totally desensitized to it all.

They could always get a proper job.

It's not as if they are forced.

I know this seems like the stereotype, but I find the johns- either consciously or unconsciously- are rarely in it for quality sex. Idk. I could be wrong about that. But I've found it's never that good anyway. Even when it is, the girl usually shows her hand at some point and somehow reveals she's watching the clock.

No, I think the attraction is in the attitude, which tends to be a little more laid back and relaxed than your typical Thai good girl. Sex workers seem like they don't care as much about what others think of em and are more likely to give you their honest opinion about things. On the surface, they seem more like your average western girl. The parts that don't match up so well are the values, goals, lifestyle, etc. It seems like- besides the scams, the lying, the Thai bf, etc.- this is where the problems come from. And sadly most johns don't see it until after the ring is on the finger.

While only guessing here, I would venture to say most likely hate it. I mean come on be realistic, look at the men they shag; fat, hairy, old, overweight, poor hygiene, drunk, etc. Getting out of having to close their eyes and hold their breath and take another one in is a dream to them. So they try and pick the best of the litter they can tolerate and call it a career. Its likely sex to them is nothing. They are totally desensitized to it all.

They could always get a proper job.

It's not as if they are forced.

They could, but the earning potential far exceeds what they could earn in the fields or in a factory.

I dont think all hate it at all. Some would be in a position where they felt they had no choice but many do. Many are just lazy and want big bucks for doing little. Many I think get used to the lifestyle. Girl told me once she of course didn't like going with old smelly fat blokes. But sex is like food. You don't get tired of it particularly wen you have variety. I do believe though once a girl equates sex = money = job most are ruined as far as marriage material. Unless they are older and realise their days are numbered, too easy to find a new white buffalo Edited by Kenny202

The ones I pick are. And for a stipend of 2k a month will continue to be so. Or did I confuse you with the irony?

I know this seems like the stereotype, but I find the johns- either consciously or unconsciously- are rarely in it for quality sex. Idk. I could be wrong about that. But I've found it's never that good anyway. Even when it is, the girl usually shows her hand at some point and somehow reveals she's watching the clock.

I've found completely the opposite.

They always want to hang around, talk, show me photos of their family.

Guess I'm just more hansum.

I dont think all hate it at all. Some would be in a position where they felt they had no choice but many do. Many are just lazy and want big bucks for doing little. Many I think get used to the lifestyle. Girl told me once she of course didn't like going with old smelly fat blokes. But sex is like food. You don't get tired of it particularly wen you have variety. I do believe though once a girl equates sex = money = job most are ruined as far as marriage material. Unless they are older and realise their days are numbered, too easy to find a new white buffalo

I am very cautious not to use words like "All", 'Everyone", "Everybody" when responding to posts in forums. There are exceptions or outliers to every distribution.

With that said there are women that love sex and can't get enough. On the flipside I have watched many documentaries about sex trafficking/ prostitution and the hookers they interviewed stated as I said before, they just turn a blind eye to it. They feel nothing, fake it a lot to make the customer feel like he is "The Super lover" as it draws better tips. They will say anything to make that guy feel good. Its all about money. Its their job. So to say that you could have a gal that did the drop with hundreds if not thousands of men would all of a sudden change is a stretch IMHO. They are damaged goods in one way or another. Its likely the husband is just another "John" but an exclusive one....smile.png

I've found completely the opposite.

They always want to hang around, talk, show me photos of their family.

Guess I'm just more hansum.

Probably their favorite part of the ritual. That and talking about food.

I dont think all hate it at all. Some would be in a position where they felt they had no choice but many do. Many are just lazy and want big bucks for doing little. Many I think get used to the lifestyle. Girl told me once she of course didn't like going with old smelly fat blokes. But sex is like food. You don't get tired of it particularly wen you have variety. I do believe though once a girl equates sex = money = job most are ruined as far as marriage material. Unless they are older and realise their days are numbered, too easy to find a new white buffalo

I am very cautious not to use words like "All", 'Everyone", "Everybody" when responding to posts in forums. There are exceptions or outliers to every distribution.

With that said there are women that love sex and can't get enough. On the flipside I have watched many documentaries about sex trafficking/ prostitution and the hookers they interviewed stated as I said before, they just turn a blind eye to it. They feel nothing, fake it a lot to make the customer feel like he is "The Super lover" as it draws better tips. They will say anything to make that guy feel good. Its all about money. Its their job. So to say that you could have a gal that did the drop with hundreds if not thousands of men would all of a sudden change is a stretch IMHO. They are damaged goods in one way or another. Its likely the husband is just another "John" but an exclusive one....smile.png

I usually check the sheets afterwards. If they're wet then you know you did a good job for the gal.