Thai men who murdered Luke Mitchell have been jailed for 24 years in Australia

webfact

Apparently when asked to point to the area on the doll where the bad men touched you in prison, brought back some bad memories. Hopefully, you will be able to move on. Anger management may be something for you to consider.

The two Thais that were sentenced in Australia, can count their lucky stars they will be occupying a prison cell in Australia, and not in Thailand. Australian prisons are like country clubs compared to Thai prisons.

I am sure your experience in jails in both countries is very extensive earned from the armchair behind the computer and a doll on your lap:giggle:

Actually, I do have an extensive back ground regarding prisons. Evidently, we were on opposite sides of the cell bars. I can see your short time spent behind bars was traumatic but try to let it go.

Apparently when asked to point to the area on the doll where the bad men touched you in prison, brought back some bad memories. Hopefully, you will be able to move on. Anger management may be something for you to consider.

The two Thais that were sentenced in Australia, can count their lucky stars they will be occupying a prison cell in Australia, and not in Thailand. Australian prisons are like country clubs compared to Thai prisons.

I am sure your experience in jails in both countries is very extensive earned from the armchair behind the computer and a doll on your lap:giggle:

Actually, I do have an extensive back ground regarding prisons. Evidently, we were on opposite sides of the cell bars. I can see your short time spent behind bars was traumatic but try to let it go.

Yes, did you not pay your fine for jaywalking ? Must of been hard time served for you to turn to dolls

Besides displaying signs of post traumatic tress from being a recipient of correctional services, you seem to have a reading comprehension problem too. Perhaps you may be hallucinating from consuming too much Vegemite.

Done over 1000 days on the west coast and no segragation unless for rock spiders (paedos) and blokes who did bad to older folk. Also had a dog yard and segregation for the incorrigible. Rape is certainly not common either. Thats bullshit and a fallacy.

Care to share where and what west coast is?

Fremantle maximum security. West coast of Australia

• 1 year later...
On 12/17/2015 at 8:53 AM, ezzra said:

As long as Thai people kill other Thai people in Thailand, this is not of our concern, but when Thai people

goes on a rampage killing of a good Samaritan who just wanted to stop a fight and get stabbed and

butchered by 3 Thai thugs, this IS OF OUR CONCERN...... if it was up to me, I'd lock them up for life....

Speak for yourself.  In my view, Thais killing Thais are as dire a scenario as Thais killing farang.  

10 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

Thanks for the links.