Fruit

dan adams

Well i want to know that, how the fruits and juice of fruits can helpful to sick person to recover his health. Actuly last i went to a docotor and i told him about my health then with giving any thing he told me just take fruits.

www.whfoods.com explains the health benefits of a good many different fruits (and other natural foods), it's worth a read.

some years ago in Indonesia I came down with a fever that laid me low...went home from work on Friday afternoon and couldn't get out of bed. The girlfriend came over as scheduled and had a quick look then off to the market at Blok M across the street to buy some kilos of mangoes which she peeled and sliced and persuaded me to eat. With that and some bowls of noodles I was almost good as new by Sunday morning...made it back to work on Monday...

quite remarkable...feed a fever and starve a cold or the other way around?

just to add...when I was in Nicaragua there was a guy I knew that suffered from all kinda ailments...intestinal probs, shingles, etc. His remedy was to eat lots of papaya. He would carefully select his purchase then slit the skin and only when it was suitable he would engorge...

fixed him right up...he had a big head and looked like a premature birth person....