Where's a nice hotel international dinner buffet in central Bangkok, less than 1000 baht each?

proovms

Hi,

I'm looking to go to an international buffet at a nice hotel in central Bangkok for dinner this evening, somewhere fairly close to the BTS or a short taxi ride from it. Somewhere like Siam, Sukhumvit, Sathorn or Silom would be great. Ideally I want to spend around 500 baht each, but up to 1000 would be okay.

I've had a search on the forums however most threads are fairly old, so I'm looking for newer information.

I don't mind calling to make a reservation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

proovms

Grand Hyatt- Erawan. 799++ with unlimited wine. Just posted today.

I went for the lunch buffet at Erawan last month and it was terrible, They were adding to the food of the buffet by the spoon like they were on a saving mode. We were 6 customers... Banyan Tree had the best buffet Dinner but at 2000 Baht, all included coffee, water etc.

Things may have changed, but a NYear dinner at Dusit Thani cost me and the BF about 15,000b 6 years ago. Granted, it was very good and had wine etc. I don't think you will get far as Cheap Charlie Meals go--but it's horses for courses. I would love to be shot down and corrected by some codger who finds Turkey and Bubbly for 500b, so please tell me if I am mistaken.

Eddy

Subscribe to the newsletter at ensogo.co.th They have deals for buffets at large 5 star hotels in town all the time. Usually about half price. If you are into Burger King and The Pizza Company deals for various menu items are also there. In fact there is a meal deal at Burger King atm, 386 baht reduced to 185 baht. Nearly 7000 sold already. You will get emails from them daily though pushing all sorts of things.

Try Bourbon Street, soi 63 Ekamai, off Sukhumvit; @B950 each-- Turkey, Ham, Prime Rib, Lamb Chops, BBQ ribs, oysters, crab, salmon, shrimp; and all the vegetables, soups, salad, breads, and trimmings, including many desserts and non-alcoholic drinks.

All You Can Eat

Things may have changed, but a NYear dinner at Dusit Thani cost me and the BF about 15,000b 6 years ago. Granted, it was very good AND had wine etc. I don't think you will get far as Cheap Charlie Meals go--but it's horses for courses. I would love to be shot down and corrected by some codger who finds Turkey and Bubbly for 500b, so please tell me if I am mistaken.

Eddy

$500??? 6 years ago!! You are mistaken, surely?

Edited by F4UCorsair

Try Bourbon Street, soi 63 Ekamai, off Sukhumvit; @B950 each-- Turkey, Ham, Prime Rib, Lamb Chops, BBQ ribs, oysters, crab, salmon, shrimp; and all the vegetables, soups, salad, breads, and trimmings, including many desserts and non-alcoholic drinks.

All You Can Eat

I was at Bourbon Street earlier today for the Xmas Buffet, quite good for B950++.

I've been several times to the B399 lunch buffet at the MAJESTIC GRANDE on Sukhumvit Soi-2...not bad at all and usually includes a selection of two fresh roasted meats.

I believe they also have an evening buffet but I do not recall the price.

The restaurant is a bit difficult to find as it is located on an upper floor, lobby signage was sparse so you may need to ask Reception for directions.

Go to the 5th floor level at Terminal 21...Blue Spice has a nice lunch buffet run by Centre Point Hotel.....use to be about 485 baht....check it out...food is pretty good on most days..?

I did the Sunday brunch today...520 baht out the door...drinks included...? Sorry for the upside down post....can't seem to get things upright from my iPad...??

post-53398-0-75590300-1451203159_thumb.j

post-53398-0-03757200-1451203171_thumb.j

Edited by chicowoodduck

Things may have changed, but a NYear dinner at Dusit Thani cost me and the BF about 15,000b 6 years ago. Granted, it was very good AND had wine etc. I don't think you will get far as Cheap Charlie Meals go--but it's horses for courses. I would love to be shot down and corrected by some codger who finds Turkey and Bubbly for 500b, so please tell me if I am mistaken.

Eddy

$500??? 6 years ago!! You are mistaken, surely?
why, 5 star top hotel with wine