Trump defends attacks on Bill Clinton

webfact

Trump defends attacks on Bill Clinton

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump says he doesn't believe Bill Clinton is a racist, just hours after tweeting that the former president had been described that way.

Trump defended himself on NBC's "Today Show" Tuesday for sending the tweet. He says the former president was called a racist during Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign against Barack Obama. But he insists, "I don't believe he is a racist, if you want to know the truth."

Trump continued his attacks on Bill Clinton's record on women. He reiterated that such criticism is "fair game" if Hillary Clinton plays the "woman card" in the presidential campaign.

With the race reference Trump, was apparently referring to conflicts between Bill Clinton and some black leaders during the 2008 campaign in which the black community largely backed Obama.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-12-30

it just shows you can say anything about the government or people in the government and it is ok... "freedom of speech" and while many hate Trump... i for one, like a radical person to mix things up... too long has America been in a slump of afraid to do anything situation because of stepping on too many toes... Washington, Lincoln and others have done such things... why not him? and freedom of speech should be allowed in every place... not afraid if you "like" something and get accused of conspiracy... that's stupid... and not rational if you can't take a little heat...as they say, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...

Go Trump!

Yes, as a native American Indian. I personally like this man as he speaks from his heart. A true American. As Putin says he likes Trump, which is pure crap. I cleaned it up. Putin was the head of the KGB in the Soviet Union. He does not want this guy in the White House, believe me. Trump has played the Putin card well. Like the guy or dislike he will certainly shake up this process, and more to happen I'm sure. We have the 6th and 7th Fleet, we have the 82nd and 101st Airborne, we have the Marine Corps. ISIS will soon learn these terms in a more direct language, if you get my drift. This containment crap will be over.

As these folks do not read history books. Neville Chamberlain tried to contain Hitler, a year later Hitler invaded Poland and started WWII.

I want these folks to go to their heaven and be with the 60 virgins or virgin goat ASAP, Donald Trump with some help from, other countries in the area, upps sorry, something is not working. As I said before we have the 6th and 7th Fleet, 82nd Airborne, 101st Airborne, Marine Corp, and Army. If the other countries don't want to help. No problem, enough of this diplomacy and bombing, time to get boots on the ground and get rid of these roaches once and for all.

Oh Yea HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

New Poll -

attachicon.gifCXb.jpg

Yes most are just sick and tired of professional politicians. I sure would like to work for 4 years and retire with my full pay and all medical expenses like the jerks in Congress. As I have been working for 50 years, yes that kinda pisses you off a bit.

Bill Clinton is old news.

Fro something fresher, how about the State Dept waiting until late on New Years Eve to release all these emails of Hillary's...?

"The agency released roughly 5,500 more pages of emails from the private email account that Clinton exclusively used during her four years at Foggy Bottom, with an additional 275 messages now upgraded to classified, bringing the total number of retroactively classified emails that moved through Clinton’s unsecured server to 1,274.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/state-dept-to-miss-target-in-clinton-email-release-217255#ixzz3w0xiS0CT"

Does ANYONE think there is something suspicious about waiting until New Years Eve?

New Poll -

attachicon.gifCXb.jpg

Yes most are just sick and tired of professional politicians. I sure would like to work for 4 years and retire with my full pay and all medical expenses like the jerks in Congress. As I have been working for 50 years, yes that kinda pisses you off a bit.

Yes, but look at how many people support HRC who is part of the machine that got us here? Her dishonesty and slime is so intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer that it speaks volumes about the entire DemThugocrat Party. They don't care what she's made of as long as she supports their radical libtard views.

I think HRC's insider status is a real liability this time. The anti-establishment sentiment is growing, not fading. Every time Trump opens his mouth and causes the pundits to think he's blown it, he rises in the polls.

We live in interesting times.

Trump is a misogynistic pig. He hates women. If his equipment is functioning, which is in doubt, he is probably quite a womanizer, and probably treats his conquests quite poorly. For him to even make these suggestions about the Clintons reeks of hypocrisy. The man is not exactly a beacon of morality. He has not room to judge anybody, with the example he has set with his life.

New Poll -

attachicon.gifCXb.jpg

Yes, but look at how many people support HRC who is part of the machine that got us here? Her dishonesty and slime is so intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer that it speaks volumes about the entire DemThugocrat Party. They don't care what she's made of as long as she supports their radical libtard views.

I think HRC's insider status is a real liability this time. The anti-establishment sentiment is growing, not fading. Every time Trump opens his mouth and causes the pundits to think he's blown it, he rises in the polls.

We live in interesting times.

Hillary has nothing to worry about. Even the World News here skips over her classified email scandal which should disqualify her from seeking her party's nomination. The State Dept waited until a few hours before midnight on New Years Eve before releasing emails which brings the total of classified emails on her private server to over 1000. That apparently isn't news, but "Trump targeted in Rose Parade skywriting protest" is. On the bright side, there aren't any Kardashian stories either. :-)