Rawai - is it dead at the mo? also whats the situation regarding the new drink driving laws?

ryanhull

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise visit by an old college pal this week, took him around Rawai Tuesday night. After hitting a few stops ended up at the Banana bars, he said "well not really a whole lot going on around here eh?".

I said "ah man, I think we're early still" but then i looked at the time, it was 11:45, so not that early, really very few about. The most interesting thing was seeing one of the most haggardly ladyboys just about get into some boxing with one of the female bar owners, otherwise, dull as do*sh*t........

Ty for the update mate, to be honest I had a feeling it would be dead this time of year... can I ask what is the Banana bars? worth going too? cheers mate

Friday and Saturday nights past 11:30, I think there is probably more action than my Tuesday night jaunt.

From Sai Yuan Palm Breeze Resort buildings continue toward Nai Harn Beach another 300 meters, bars on both sides of the road, I think the bars in the lower section have more actual ladies.