Sending Photos From Cell To Email

bjsanook

This was talked about before but still a problem.

My lady in LOS was able to send photos via cell to my phone & email account. Then something changed. She applied for the mms account with AIS but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

Or does DTAC or someone else have a better system for this?

I know just buying the cards in 7-11 doesn't work anymore but what's the alternative?

Also, I was able to send mms from my email to her cell, but then it went away too. Same as above. Different company? Better way to do it?

Thanks,

A lonely sailor with no cell phone capability underway appreciates your knowledge....

BJ.

If you have Symbian operating system on your phone, you can use a program called ProfiMail to send pictures through e-mail, along with doing your regular email and Pop3 accounts. Of course you will have to have an internet GPRS package to do this.

Edited by joka

My husband uses AIS and has no problems sending photos to my email from his phone and vice versa. BUT when he first got the phone he could email me a photo but I couldn't reply back to his phone. I think he had to register it with AIS or something. Most likely he called the AIS service center and got some help, I suggest your wife call AIS and tell them the problem.

I don't know if it is also worth mentioning that certain mobile carriers do not work well with each other. For example, sending an MMS from a DTAC phone to AIS used to be not possible. I'm not sure if it is now. In your case with email, I think there should be no problem with the carrier but with your phone settings. Try calling the AIS call center.