Toyota Fortuner horrible nightmare

ardokano

you think your Fortuner was built/repaired by children you should have the right attitude when you wake up to give it a restcoffee1.gif (I know you won't but hopefully the Mods will)

So how is can fixed problem in car?

Or you point is worse car and Toyota in Thailand its worse service? :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having read some of the posts by the OP 'not easy' I have come to conclusion that it has had a bonk somewhere along the line.

Now it seem it drive's all over the road at 130/40.

Reminds me of a friend of mine who had very similar problem.

He had been out of the country for a month or two came back only to find that his Tuna crabbed down the road.

Took it into his local body shop and they kindly informed him that they had refused to do it some weeks before due to a problem with main frame after it had it seems hit a curb at high speed.

Of cause no bugger knew how it happened as it had been in the house all the time, other than the uncle that had only driven it down the Soi to keep the oil moving.

Strange how you are the only guy I have heard of with YOUR problem..Now if you are car "savvy" guy you should do your homework to find a body man to spend half a day to sort it for peanuts....rolleyes.gif

Ha ha. You may not so many know? Or may be you know oqner Fortuner who not use speed drive or not care about .:)

But what i now know about it. Its problems have many Fortuner.

Gaps i see on more when 100 fortuner( just now interesting so evry time look)

So guys who had before Fortuner some New Normal car, can see it and care about. But guys who get after some old car ... yes, even think its normal. Its simular Camry. Who try Mark 2, krow, mark X I am not hear from this is guys some good about Camry:)

PS

So in last. You mean Toyota Service in Thailand cant give normal service? And Fortuner cant be as normal car with out gaps and squeaks. ? Or Why you tell me I need find some guys? Do my homework?

You so funny .Even Chines car not all need do it.

My Car its still on guaranty. Never used hard( but even used hard its not must be becouse fortuner its must be cheap work horses). Car even almast stay on cover parking.

PS

Today I meet one chines friend in Bangkok and now in Pattaya

140k km on ODO his Toyota Prado 120. Have alot travel in offroad(bed road) as in Laos, Tibet.

Few time have some accident.

Paint in normal(after repaint)not have any gaps or squeaks.

So you mean it try fixed problem in Fortuner it lost time?

:))

Ha ha

Why you so bad thinks about Toyota?

:)

Strange how you are the only guy I have heard of with YOUR problem..Now if you are car "savvy" guy you should do your homework to find a body man to spend half a day to sort it for peanuts....rolleyes.gif

Ha ha. You may not so many know? Or may be you know oqner Fortuner who not use speed drive or not care about .smile.png

But what i now know about it. Its problems have many Fortuner.

Gaps i see on more when 100 fortuner( just now interesting so evry time look)

So guys who had before Fortuner some New Normal car, can see it and care about. But guys who get after some old car ... yes, even think its normal. Its simular Camry. Who try Mark 2, krow, mark X I am not hear from this is guys some good about Camry:)

PS

So in last. You mean Toyota Service in Thailand cant give normal service? And Fortuner cant be as normal car with out gaps and squeaks. ? Or Why you tell me I need find some guys? Do my homework?

You so funny .Even Chines car not all need do it.

My Car its still on guaranty. Never used hard( but even used hard its not must be becouse fortuner its must be cheap work horses). Car even almast stay on cover parking.

PS

Today I meet one chines friend in Bangkok and now in Pattaya

140k km on ODO his Toyota Prado 120. Have alot travel in offroad(bed road) as in Laos, Tibet.

Few time have some accident.

Paint in normal(after repaint)not have any gaps or squeaks.

So you mean it try fixed problem in Fortuner it lost time?

smile.png)

Ha ha

Why you so bad thinks about Toyota?

smile.png

Ardo ... Have you tried using Google Translate ... just a thought

Eh....? facepalm.gif

Just tell me can ve fixed Fortuner as NORMAL car. And if can WHERE I need go(where diler) ?

Or not have any chance do it?

And all what you say about Toyota it it just pathos, and how that's really asked you about Toyota, and you have nothing realy to say. ;)

Ardo ... Have you tried using Google Translate ... just a thought

Sorry.:(

I try to learn English.

Hi ... it's okay ...I have lived here quite a few years .... Thai is none ... Anyway I enjoy the challenge ... enjoy your day ... I hope you get your gaps sorted.

I think Fortuner is the ugliest car on the market. My neighbor bought one and when he starts it, you would swear it was a pickuptruck. Why do people buy them. I have asked some folks and they said because everyone has one. So, Thai's buy them like

following a heard of cows. Incredible!

I think Fortuner is the ugliest car on the market. My neighbor bought one and when he starts it, you would swear it was a pickuptruck. Why do people buy them. I have asked some folks and they said because everyone has one. So, Thai's buy them like

maybe you should drive one instead and you will understand.

What does sound of a 3.0L diesel engine which is a very common engine in many makes and models have to do with appearance?

Eh....? facepalm.gif

Just tell me can ve fixed Fortuner as NORMAL car. And if can WHERE I need go(where diler) ?

Or not have any chance do it?

And all what you say about Toyota it it just pathos, and how that's really asked you about Toyota, and you have nothing realy to say. wink.png

I have told you, ask around for a reputable body shop.

Any ride paint job or body repair is in the hands of the guy DOING the job.

So guys from Toyota cant do this is JOB??ha ha

But may be you missunderstand.

Front bumper have gaps even before had scrach. And scrach it be very small. I just paint becouse its be cover my insurance.

My car on guaranty.

So you tell me get new car and go do self?(gaps start even not have 10k km)

I am not sure but maybe its start even after 2 k when I start drive fast( first Thailand trip)

And now near 300 km any gaps but after I am first go out to Kalasin and gaps come.

And please i do not say anotger small problem in car.

Ass hake mirrors at a speed of more than 130-140 km. shaking so hard to see and it is impossible to determine the distance to the rear riding cars. especially at night.

Ps

So you say Toyota Fortuner its as fake china car. After buy this is car. Neex fixed evry time self any problem . And no need go to OFICIAL Diller with service from Toyota Thailand?

Is it?

Before i hope its kind problemm from some Fortuner. And its can fixed on guaranty car in service from diler. And i just not luky few time(3) get not good diller. And you as Fans Toyota and say its good brand and car in Thailand.

So you have experience this some good diller. And ask you Where i need go (where diler?) Can fixed problem and injoy drive Fortuner as ownere Fortuner you know.

But now i see its cant? Is it you point?

Thanks.

;)

1. About "ugliest car on the market"

Who expert? ;) and about what model year you talking?

Or its only you IMHO? ;)

So tell us what model ypu like;) may be you like nissan Juke ;)

For me Fortuner notugly car just simple.

Archived