Russian dancing girls

raphoedon

Can anyone please explain to me how these girls are allowed to work in Pattaya, dancing hardly seems a specific talent that a farang can bring to the Kingdom.

I'm not in Los right now but every night these girls are on "periscope " talking about working and living in Thailand.

The said venues grease the natives palms in the relevant agencies so gives them sanctuary and ones that actually have work permits are classed as!! You are going to love this . Actresses/models !!! I have actually seen a work permit of one of these fine professionals.... Lol...

The said venues grease the natives palms in the relevant agencies so gives them sanctuary and ones that actually have work permits are classed as!! You are going to love this . Actresses/models !!! I have actually seen a work permit of one of these fine professionals.... Lol...

Not so... I think you mean they are classified as "mattress actresses"

They might be able to dance around a pole, but really, most Russian hookers/actresses/pole dancers I've seen here are butt ugly comparatively. From what I've heard, these places are super expensive and frankly, I don't know how they make money from the amount of customers I see go in.

I am told the Hooters franchise in Pattaya is owned by Russians. The owners insisted on a January 1 opening and they simply were not prepared meaning the staff was not properly trained. Not cheap as my friend and his wife got a check for 1,800 baht - and that's with no alcohol.

A couple of off topic posts have been removed,

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

suggest read through the forum rules before you post further they can be found HERE

Who would come all the way to Thailand to see Russian girls? Just Russians, I guess.

Strangely Russian ladies, and ladies from countries within the Russian Federation and former USSR countries, seem very popular in the lady entertainment businesses all over.

Plenty in Europe. Dubai, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi have loads of them, where they compete with Chinese and Pinays as well as ladies from the Indian sub-continent and Lebanon / Syria.

Seems lots of "greasing the wheels" goes on everywhere. In London the public phone boxes get plastered with "business cards" of models most of whom are East European. The joy of free movement of labor.

They might be able to dance around a pole, but really, most Russian hookers/actresses/pole dancers I've seen here are butt ugly comparatively. From what I've heard, these places are super expensive and frankly, I don't know how they make money from the amount of customers I see go in.

Come on most Russian business are just money launders (Boiler Room) they don’t have to make money….try The Cove at Jomtien, nice bar expensive menu hardly any customers night after night.

Actually I believe that very few of them are actually Russian. They are mostly from the other poorer eastern block countries, such as Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan Etc.

Overall they are a bunch of Nasty Bit***s, and I would recommend staying clear of them. Would be good if immigration has a few more roundups and thins them out again.

Walking Street has been exclusively Thai for decades, ... never seen a bar with Japanese girls, Korean girls, European Girls, Aussie Girls, American Girls, Latin girls, ... only Thai, with a smattering of Burmese, Cambodian and Laotian, ... but Russians are taking over all the prime beach resorts so this is no surprise. It is also the only place left they can arrive without a visa