Angry 'ex-judge' goes berserk after getting ticket for parking like idiot

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My day has been greatly improved by this video...absolutely hilarious...a few more videos showing the 'Hi So's' in their true colours would be greatly appreciated. So please don't spoil it....LOL

mocking someone with obvious mental problems is nothing to be proud of.

I think it disgusting and inhumane to be able to spread this around - it's only a parking offence

Nobody knows why she was fired from a judge or what goes on in her head - shame on you

I think if she had this (and, apparently, other) meltdowns in a civilized country then the outcome of each and every case she ever presided over would be scrutinized by a/the judicial review board with the purpose of determining her mental fitness at the time. Sharp lawyers just love this kind of shit...

But, unfortunately, this isn't a civilized country crazy.gif

Well according to the Thai news the people who recorded the videos are now going to be prosecuted for taking and sharing content which damages the reputation of the Thai court system... Sadly you couldn't make this stuff up.

The link is in Thai language so I can not post it RE forum rules. Look on CSI LA fb page if you want any other info