Police seize 200 million Baht of drugs in Bangkok, 3 arrested

webfact

Police seize 200 million Baht of drugs in Bangkok, 3 arrested

bkkd.jpg

BANGKOK:-- Officers from the Narcotics Suppression Bureau have arrested three men and seized a large amount of drugs thought to be worth more than 200 million Baht.

The three men were arrested following raids in Bangkok and Chiang Mai on Monday.

Police told reporters at a news conference on Tuesday that they had seized 31.8kg of crystal meth amphetamines, commonly known as ‘ice’, along with 500 methamphetamine tablets which had been hidden inside car types police seized during an operation in Bangkok on Monday.

The arrests and seizure of drugs came after a month long investigation by police who identified the men as major drug traffickers in Chiang Rai, who were responsible for transporting drugs across Thailand.

Police working undercover contacted the gang and arranged to buy 27kg of crystal meth for 13.5 million Baht, which was to be delivered to an address in Bang Kapi, Bangkok.

However, when two of the men, identified as Mr Chai and Mr Chamas, tried to deliver the drugs, police swooped and arrested them.

Property belonging to both men was then searched and officers found a further 500,000 pills and 4.8kg of crystal meth.

Police said the suspects are part of large drug trafficking network from Myanmar which is thought to be responsible for supplying much of the narcotics found in northern Thailand.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-02-02

For once I am joyously happy to say well done BiB..... now shake these bottom feeders up a bit and find out who the main contacts and suppliers are .... these guys are only delivery boys and probably paid small $$$ so dont really care if they get super lenient sentences for super good intel that leads to arrests up the chain...

I don't understand why all the coppers want to have their face on pictures like this. They can't work undercover anymore after this. And maybe the gang will take revenge to them.

check the epaulette's in the photo these boys are not undercover,

maybe some of the back ones maybe.

It requires that many police to insure some of their counterparts do not dip into the candy jar. It can either one of two or more reasons, the more you have watching the less likelyhood of missing evidence. Or the more watching the more even the split will be at the end of the day.

Or maybe they all think they are photogentic and they have a handsome man contest going with region competing with each other.

This is one of the few that about half of those in photo do not look more sinister than the druggers, murders, etc pictured.

For once I am joyously happy to say well done BiB..... now shake these bottom feeders up a bit and find out who the main contacts and suppliers are .... these guys are only delivery boys and probably paid small $$$ so dont really care if they get super lenient sentences for super good intel that leads to arrests up the chain...

Some of those `further up the chain` are probably actually in this photo,hence the number of glum looking faces.

i applaud the police it shows they are doing their duty but if these two men are part of a larger group why didnt the police wait until they had the opportunity to arrest more of the group?.

The guys at the top of that pyramid are probably their superiors.... :)

The only way to win the WAR on Drugs , use the money wasted on arresting users on clinics to cure them , decriminalize all drugs but sold legally at Government regulated Hospitals or Dispensary. Take the Dealers out of the Equation and they won't make enough to stay in Biz. It has been proven in Countries who decided to legalize and decriminalize user offenses to minor offense ! Just like stop crowding jails with going into rehab treatment or get your fix with clean needles , instead of a Jail sentence. As long as a junkie can afford his fix , he only hurts himself . If illegal he hurts anybody , he just does not care until he gets his dose to sate his habit , he will hurt family & friends first and anyone is game with desperate Junkies.

My comments are made are opinions on USA 's Drug War where 6 Billion $ a year is wasted , that would be better off spent on Research ! Take it out of Criminal hands ,Money used to Bribe Politicians to keep Illegal for Cartels to make money !

post-35854-0-60088500-1454483128_thumb.j

post-35854-0-02239700-1454482554_thumb.j

post-35854-0-00272100-1454482712_thumb.j

a karaoke bar song about to happen?

2 Heads thinking my life is over , one head looking at the powder trying to estimate how long i will be inside for,

FUC#*** long time,

Notice the Army General in the front. I never hear about them burning the drug they find. I wonder where they all go ?