You know you are in Pattaya when.....

chicowoodduck

Having camped out in this sin hole for the part 12+ years I've noticed a trend in folks who hang out here...

1. Pony tails....on the guys....scratch my head on this one...one of the stupidest things going and mostly on guys who have little or no hair to begin with..?

2. No shirts....should be a law against this...no one wants to look a some fat, sweaty slob.

3. White socks on the Yanks and most likely with flip flops

4. Tattoos.....on all parts of the body....and not pretty by a long shot.

5. Captain hats on all the Russians?

6. The old farts walking around with their mouths hanging open

7. Every expat is an expert on everything and anything...

8. Alcohol gives one infinite patience for stupidity...?

9. I'm on my way down and I don't care who I step on....?

What about all those bitter, long in the tooth sexpats that think anyone that looks/acts a little different to them are lower class?

You know, the ones that are so miserable with their lot, that they need to belittle others.

• You can't decide what national food to have, because there's too much choice
  • You can't decide which good dentist to choose, because there's too much choice
  • You can't decide which supermarket to go to for your favourite food from back home, because there's too much choice.
  • You can't decide which very nice restaurant to go to, because there's too much choice.

And best of all, you don't have to dodge past foreigners lecturing you on what is and is not the real Thailand.

First time i went there was on a tour of 15 people in 1994. After a brief look round 13 of them went to the travel agents and booked to go somewhere else for the next 10 days. I was one that stayed thinking i's give it a go, I always wished i had gone somewhere else, it was a ghastly hell hole then and still is. I know i'm in Pattaya when i'd rather be anywhere else.

Edited by jacky54

• You can't decide what national food to have, because there's too much choice
  • You can't decide which good dentist to choose, because there's too much choice
  • You can't decide which supermarket to go to for your favourite food from back home, because there's too much choice.
  • You can't decide which very nice restaurant to go to, because there's too much choice.

And best of all, you don't have to dodge past foreigners lecturing you on what is and is not the real Thailand.

Too much choice? I find absolutely nothing at all wrong with having a lot of choices. Too much choice, never.

"Good Guys go to Heaven - Bad Guys go to Pattaya" singlets worn by guys that look like they wears suits when they are not on holidays, or have grand kids back home.

Farrrrr out!!!

On the back of these singlets and T-shirts it says 'Push here when leaning over balcony rail'......

I really ponder at guys who live out in the boonies or in the traffic hell of the capital, Pattaya actually has all you may need.

And one can chose not to or do so.

Edited by jacko45k

80 year old grandpas just hanging in the gogos, then bragging about bedding 19 year old village girls who they just paid a fortune to.

Another person who knows how everyone else should live so they conform to his ideas. You should have your own police to monitor people as they do in Saudi Arabia. Make sure we toe the line.

I really don't care that you spend your time counting the hairs in your navel. Rock on!

Ha! When i had the bar,we used to get all the special forces,special op's,SAS,MI5,6.The best one were"if i tell you,i'll have to kill you,and 'i cant tell you,ive signed the official secrets act"these were probably postmen,dustmen,post room guy's,insurance men,you all know the type.But i suppose reinventment is exciting.I just hope that any of these people never had to prove it.

KKD