Poo-Free Shampoo

EmptyHead

Hello ladies,

I am sure you don't mind me using your forum. smile.png

I am trying to grow out my luscious wavy locks and now I am at about 5 or 6 inches in length (approaching on medium-hair) and I am realizing I can't just use any shampoo anymore and have to start "hair care".

I have quite fine, delicate, wavy (almost curly at parts) hair and would like a delicate shampoo.

I read this article http://expandedconsciousness.com/2015/12/16/9785/

Very interesting.

I would like to know if any of you have gone "No Poo" and if you found a delicate "shampoo", not containing most of the bad ingredients mentioned in the article above.

I am struggling to find such a shampoo. I have spent hours and hours reading the ingredients on different shampoo bottles in Tesco and Big C, without luck.

Any help? Heaven forbid I should have another bad hair day (in the Land of Sulfate) lol. smile.png

P.S...I have found and tried some "Silicone-Free" ones, which are not too bad, but still contain a ton of other bad ingredients. I also tried Bergamot Extra Delicate shampoo with doesn't contain SLS, SLES, and couple of other things, but still has many other bad ingredients and was very drying on my hair.

• 7 months later...

Archived