Sex tourists who pay for prostitutes abroad 'should face prosecution in UK'

Boater

Don't some countries already have such a law? I can't imagine it's very easy to enforce. Has anyone been prosecuted under it?

this is clearly a proof that the west has become feminized.

what if a women goes to the Caribbean and finds a short time toy boy on a government expense account?

no equality ,,

the west is under siege from third wave feminists not IS they are a minor distraction compared to what feminist will to .

just look at the west.

I'd have thought such law law would apply equally to both sexes.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should start with it right now.. I agree 100% won't affect me as I am Dutch but would clear away all those bad English tourists. cheesy.gif

I doubt this has much backing they can't be that stupid on that island nation, now if they made the law so that they could prosecute sex with underage girls anywhere in the world it would make more sense.

That is already law in the UK. And a number of other country's!

What an absolute load of <deleted> this post is.How can they enforce such a law? It just too ridiculous too even answer. It will never happen.These corporate guys will soon find a way around it anyway,given time. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

biggrin.png But wouldn't it be great if they sent investigators to certain high-end resorts here in Thailand to collect evidence, and they got done for not having a work permit.

Would make my day that would.............................wink.png

I'm a bit confused... how did the oldest profession of humankind become so vilified? I can just imagine a caveman elder grunting at a fellow neanderthal who just gave a hooker a string of seashells for a bout in the cave corner, the elder going "gruhm gruhm....guhh guhh!" which translates into "I didn't get any from my woman today, why should you?"....and the answer is "gahh gahh grughh" wich means "ask your woman, I just boinked her".....

l'm sure that your Neanderthals had more commonsense than most politicians.

cheesy.gif End Demand ? Payment for sex illegal ?

Well there goes the institution of marriage for a start . And an end to alimony too. Clearly the members of End Demand have not been getting much of the greasy flagpole lately and hate the thought of anyone else getting something that they themselves have never had.

Might do better tackling the abundant supply.

Yes plug the "sellers" loophole first

Can Britain make paying for tree roots illegal too? Just in case the hugging goes too far.

This is a group of left wing, tree-hugging, bitter and twisted, face like the back of a bus, body like a bag of spanners, frustrated spinsters.

I'll give anyone a tenner for every right wing MP who supports this. I bet Corbyn does.

Apart from anything else, I'd say it was impossible to enforce.

If the lady in question had the government expense account she could be charged with fraud or embezzlement. If the toy boy has the account then she should count herself lucky.

Don't some countries already have such a law? I can't imagine it's very easy to enforce. Has anyone been prosecuted under it?

what if a women goes to the Caribbean and finds a short time toy boy on a government expense account?

no equality ,,

the west is under siege from third wave feminists not IS they are a minor distraction compared to what feminist will to .

just look at the west.

why make a law you can't enforce?

The UK parliament will then ban crime. See, easy to solve all these issues when we've such clever and enlightened Old Etonians governing us. They know what's best for us.

And how many politicians have been caught up in sex scandals, with prostitutes? Not too mention the slime ball politicians who indulge in child sex. All hushed up for the good of the establishment of course.

UK is fast becoming a model for Big Brother rather than the Nordic Model or any other.

Going back to the Victorian values - where only the upper class can indulge and the lower classes are exploited? Or is it the PC values where it's o k to let homosexual couples bring up children but not o k to allow adults choices?

What an absolute load of <deleted> this post is.How can they enforce such a law? It just too ridiculous too even answer. It will never happen.These corporate guys will soon find a way around it anyway,given time. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

biggrin.png But wouldn't it be great if they sent investigators to certain high-end resorts here in Thailand to collect evidence, and they got done for not having a work permit.

Would make my day that would.............................wink.png

I wonder how many UK police female persons would volunteer to come over to Thailand to collect evidence?

no equality ,,

just look at the west.

I can't imagine being so terrified of women that I'd end up like you, it must be quite a weird life to live. You can't manage a coherent argument, cherry-picking the oddest and most specific example as if that's somehow proof.

Does make me wonder if something deeper lies behind your fear. Like I've never met a man who is successful with the opposite sex who had any concerns about feminism at all. But I have met a lot of socially awkward and, to be honest, physically unpleasant men who rail against feminism being a disease and worse than terrorism etc.

I'm not saying the two things are linked. I'm just cherry-picking my own examples ;)

"British men who use prostitutes while abroad on stag parties should be prosecuted in the UK under new laws that make paying for sex illegal, according to a report backed by a senior MP".

This is just typical of an @rsehole MP in the UK. If a person wants to pay for sex in the UK or anywhere else, that is their business and no one elses.

As long as both parties agree, and no one is getting hurt or put out in any way, whoever made the report and the @rsehole who backed it shut just shut their stupid gob.

Your absolutely right of course. This is the PC liberal feminist mob who loath the idea of prostitution but quite willing to promote homosexual couple adoptions; and turn a blind eye or even help cover up when some of their own get exposed for their already illegal sexual dalliances with children.

The UK political class now want to govern the people, not serve them. Do as we say, not as we do their mantra. And of course, so ironic those who claim to be liberal and tolerant are the ones who want to dictate and control.

Geez, where are the decent politicians of yesteryear?

I can just see the BIB. USA can sex, Aussie can sex. South America can sex. UK cannot.

Show me your passport. OK 100 bt to me, UK can sex.

And if they catch a UK guy paying for sex. How to they send him back ? They have a hard time sending back murders.

More like the Thai police and authorities will laugh their heads off at what a bunch of "James Hunts" the British parliament are.

Two generations fought brutal World Wars so the British people could enjoy freedoms. Now, their own governments are taking those freedoms away.

Guns, nope

Knives, nope

Smoking, nope

Sex entertainment, nope

The British government obviously thinks their people, the ones who voted for them, can't be trusted with their own judgement. Ironic or what?

cheesy.gif End Demand ? Payment for sex illegal ?

Well there goes the institution of marriage for a start . And an end to alimony too. Clearly the members of End Demand have not been getting much of the greasy flagpole lately and hate the thought of anyone else getting something that they themselves have never had.

Might do better tackling the abundant supply.

Yes plug the "sellers" loophole first

Should that be "plug the sellers' (loop) hole first"??

Edited by F4UCorsair

What on earth do homosexual couples have to do with this?

I use that has an example of something equally controversial where the PC brigade make their choice which is then imposed on the people. An illustration of how the current establishment feel their empowered to make moral decisions for all.

Nothing against homosexual couples per se; but it's not that long ago that homosexuality was a criminal offence. Nothing has been learned from the past with inconsistent decisions from those who wish to rule and control and not serve their electorate.

The decriminalizing of homo-sexuality and legislation on equality and against bullying - all positive. Then they come up with this, nonsense and a step backwards.

Edited by Baerboxer

What on earth do homosexual couples have to do with this?

I use that has an example of something equally controversial where the PC brigade make their choice which is then imposed on the people. An illustration of how the current establishment feel their empowered to make moral decisions for all.

Nothing against homosexual couples per se; but it's not that long ago that homosexuality was a criminal offence. Nothing has been learned from the past with inconsistent decisions from those who wish to rule and control and not serve their electorate.

The decriminalizing of homo-sexuality and legislation on equality and against bullying - all positive. Then they come up with this, nonsense and a step backwards.

So nothing much then, beyond being a bugbear of yours you felt the need to bring up.

The use of the term PC brigade says it all, really. The world has left you behind and you don't like where it's going.

E

As prostitution is illegal in Thailand and people only pay for the company of a girl there should be no problem!!!

exactly

On a general note though, how would they even know if someone had?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good post from a poster on the link in the OP.

1) This Law is unenforceable because burden of proof is too hard to get (in regards to gathering evidence of overseas buying of sex).

2) Unless there's a bilateral agreement in place the UK would be overstepping it's jurisdiction since any trial would take place in the country which the crime was committed. So not the UK, also depends on its legality in that country.

3) This law oversteps the bounds of personal liberty of women. Believe it or not there are those that prefer this line of work.

4) I think tries to introduce morality into law. That's a dangerous path to go on as morality is subjective. Many wanted to imprison homosexuals because they thought that activity was immoral. Policies should be only implemented for the public's best interest.

4) This law assumes that selling sexual services for money is wrong (^which is a morality issue).

5) Doesn't deal with the real problem of selling of sexual services without consent (i.e. sex slaves) which is very much in the public's interest to stop.

I hoping that MPs have some common sense to see that this law is a load of crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridiculous and unenforceable.

First I'd like to see my country (US) make corporations follow all US laws. Right-wingers say corporations are people, right? Instead they create all manner of schemes to avoid tax, export pollution, and do hundreds of things abroad they could never get away with otherwise.

Edited by arunsakda

"British men who use prostitutes while abroad on stag parties should be prosecuted in the UK under new laws that make paying for sex illegal, according to a report backed by a senior MP".

This is just typical of an @rsehole MP in the UK. If a person wants to pay for sex in the UK or anywhere else, that is their business and no one elses.

As long as both parties agree, and no one is getting hurt or put out in any way, whoever made the report and the @rsehole who backed it shut just shut their stupid gob.

Your absolutely right of course. This is the PC liberal feminist mob who loath the idea of prostitution but quite willing to promote homosexual couple adoptions; and turn a blind eye or even help cover up when some of their own get exposed for their already illegal sexual dalliances with children.

The UK political class now want to govern the people, not serve them. Do as we say, not as we do their mantra. And of course, so ironic those who claim to be liberal and tolerant are the ones who want to dictate and control.

Might have been some from the minority parties, but definitely not from the Labour Party. The party of the "working class". The Tories, I cannot think of any.

I'd like to spin this around and say that British citizens should be covered for illness via the NHS anywhere in the world if they want to start playing that game!

If I go to Spain for holiday, I take E111 card that covers hospitalisation. What difference does it make where in the world I get sick? If I put into the system, I should be able to be covered anywhere.

But, they want it all . . .