Canadian nabbed for heroin dealing in Pai

webfact

Use your imagination. If you're older and on medications and/or have a condition and you get sent to a prison here ...

Also people are convicting a dead man that never faced trial.

The info about his death was in more recent posts. Please show some respect and stop posting hostile posts as if he's alive.

Kind of dumb to just read the op and then post blind.

Yeah musicians are often druggies. His story makes more sense knowing that background.

Kind of dumb to just read the op and then post blind.

Agreed, but this is Thai Visa... I'm sure you must have realised by the now that the concept of a threaded forum through which a debate evolves isn't something that a fair portion of members here are familiar with. Indeed, TV commenting becomes more on a par with Facebook as each day passes....

Your first statement though is rather odd.. You outline the facts of him being older, being on drugs, having a condition, and then being put in jail for what is a very serious offence of being in possession of a class A drug - to which he admitted.

So taking all those facts into consideration I fail to see that having a heart attack would be disturbing to you. Unless of course as you suggest, instead of just looking at the facts in a logical and reasoned manner, you decide to 'use your imagination' and come up with some much more sensational or exciting fantasy.

Edited by Shadychris

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, let him die in the monkey house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You win.
Good call! No point in debating with a fool - he will just drag you down to his level and then beat you with stupidity...

I'm a free man & hate drugs

I don't care whether a drug dealer is an inch from death

He chose to deal, he got caught, deal with it

Yep, let him die in the monkey house

You win.
Good call! No point in debating with a fool - he will just drag you down to his level and then beat you with stupidity...
I'm a free man & hate drugs

I don't care whether a drug dealer is an inch from death

He chose to deal, he got caught, deal with it

I'm a free man too. Who the hell are you to tell me what I can and can't put in my body??? It's none of your business.