Canadian nabbed for heroin dealing in Pai

webfact

like others have already said it was his decision and one would expect a 53-year-old to have just a little bit more wisdom than that about being involved with these things especially in this part of the world.

Off topic but I have to say I was astonished to see a documentary on Al Jazeera recently which attributed a rising epidemic of heroin usage amongst what used to be relatively affluent middle-class Americans(definitely not what anyone would imagine as your average drug addict )who began with an addiction to pharmaceutical pain relief drugs that gradually became too expensive ($80 per pill ) and where heroin inadvertently was cheaper for them to use.blink.png

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/al-jazeera-america-presents/2015/9/ajam-presents-heroin-usa-part-one.html

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bud.... why hang your head in shame.... Im sure if you had got away with it and the proceeds of drug sales had accumulated to point where you bought a new car or Rolex or whatever your smiling face would have been all over it ....

At 53 is this all life represents to you now.... peddling dangerous drugs to young folks.....

I actually don't feel sorry for you.. I feel sorry for any family and respectable friends that you have that now are the ones who should hand their head in shame .....

You were willing to do the crime now be just as willing to do the time.....

Ohh and no wailing and moaning that the Monkey house is far worse than you ever imagined.....

Zero sympathy, Zero compassion, Zero tolerance....

53 years old and peddling drugs on the street.....my lord I have seen it all.......

You might read the story and think, ''wow a lot of crime here'', no

it's the same as everywhere else on the planet, the difference is that

other countries don't publicise it, imagine if they did ?

At least we see and know what goes on here.

Lets not be judgmental ...You don't know what he is been through ..Speaking of Canada...Media is not reporting the truth as always

Did anyone here bothered to do research?

This Is Canada's Depression: Surging Crime, Soaring Suicides, Overwhelmed Food Banks "And The Worst Is Yet To Come"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-23/canadas-depression-surging-crime-soaring-suicides-overwhelmed-food-banks-and-worst-y

The Death Of The Canadian Oil Dream, A Firsthand Account

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-08/death-canadian-oil-dream-firsthand-account

Some farangs are just plain stupid.A 53 year old as well,obviously not learned much in those years.

Did he really think he could sell a class 1 drug in such a small place as Pai, and escape the attention of the police?

This will have serious consequences for him as it's class 1 and not a bit of class 5 weed he was selling.

Puts these type of guys on par with a lot of Thai's. Stupid yes, very stupid.

Thats not a lot of dope. Or a lot of money.

Is it even enough dope to charge someone with "intent to sell" .... even if they admit it.

And to think about the KILOS of dope that is moving from norther Thailand down and out of the country ...

Time to read the Thomas Fuller article published recently in a paper that is one of the most respected institutions in the world of journalism, and which stopped printing in Thailand ...

He's not going to die in jail. He'll get 6-8 years. Worst thing is he'll do the time in the local jail.

7,500 seems cheap for 1/2 ounce.

Idiot.

In his physical condition 6-8 years in an overcrowded local jail is no joke. Being 53 years, out of shape and possibly a lifetime of using drugs doesn't exactly help.

the Canadian national was selling drugs to tourists in the area

Oh dude...what was his marketing strategy? I mean, who would buy heroin from a pensioner looking guy hobbling along on crutches? "Pssst, man, heroin...Lady, like to try some heroin? Buy one get one free?"

is stupidity a disease? i am sure he is feeling sick now......selling heroin ?no work permit i bet..

Work permits are only issued to high ranking officers after years of dedicated service to Thailand. I believe its included in the job descriptions of individuals reaching the rank of colonel or above. Then again I could be wrong I don't read Thai at a sufficient level.

Iv got nothing wrong with people who sell drugs after all its a buyers market and more people die from legalised drugs like alcohol and tobacco per year but to sell it in Thailand is absolute crazy, Thai people wouldn't bat and eyelid on reporting farang for dealing even if it was only to westerners.

Couldn't think of anything worse than a Thai jail, nothing.

The guy looks like a poor old bastard looking for a way to make a quick buck, but hey, who knows ?

And there's a scale in crime : you start dealing heroin, and before you know it, you end up playing bridge in Pattaya, so let's thank the BIB for nipping that one in the bud.