Rescued Swedish teenager describes 'hard life' under ISIL in Iraq

webfact

Rescued Swedish teenager describes ‘hard life’ under ISIL in Iraq

606x341_325208.jpg

ANKARA: -- A Swedish teenager rescued from ISIL fanatics in Iraq has said she was duped into going there by her boyfriend, describing life in the so-called caliphate as “really hard”.

Kurdish special forces recovered the 16-year-old on February 17 in northern Iraq, where she was due to be handed over to the Swedish authorities.

The girl told a Kurdish TV station that she met her boyfriend in Sweden in mid-2014 after dropping out of school.

“First we was good together but then he started to look at the ISIS videos and start speak about them and stuff like that. And I don’t know anything about Islam or ISIS or some things and I do not know what he meant, you know? And then he said he wanted to go to ISIS and I said to him, ‘OK, no problem’, because I didn’t know what ISIS means, what Islam is – nothing.”

After setting off from Sweden in May 2015 the couple crossed from Turkey into Syria. From there, ISIL militants took them to Mosul in neighbouring Iraq where they were put up in a house in Mosul with no electricity or running water.

Comparing life under ISIL to that in Europe, the girl said in the interview: “In Sweden we have everything, and when I was there, we didn’t have anything”.

“I didn’t have any money either – it was a really hard life”, the girl said. “When I had a phone I contacted my Mum and said ‘I want to go home’.”

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-02-25

The Judgment: She's the quasi-poster girl for every NAIVE, NEEDY, hormone-enraged young woman..

The Retort: But she REALLY wanted a boyfriend!!

The Bottom Line: Be very careful what you ask for, as your head is summarily cut off with a rusty knife, and the last thing you hear on this veil of tears, is a deafening, "Allah Akbar!!"

whistling.gif

And yet, thousands of others are flocking to join, stupid, immature wannabe Rambo type fighting for a cause they know nothing of, and have no reason in being there, this is the now generation of mindless followers of something that looks and sound good on their electronic devices, with bragging rights and many likes on FB and other trivial social media.....

Swedish girls love to travel they have no problem getting visas. Didn't know what Isis was.

Google anybody? Anytime?

There is surely no excuse left for not knowing what anything is these days.

Apparently the joys and advantages of the digital age are slipping by a lot of people unoticed.

Join Daesh. See the world. I guess her excuse for being so stupid is youth. Dodged a bullet there.

Stupid is as stupid does.

I was young once, did some dumb things, fell out of a few trees and so forth.

HOWEVER, there's just some things you need to look into a little bit more closely before travelling 3/4 of the way around the world to join a war fighting for Islamic extremists.

Sure this stupid child is looking good for the 2016 Darwin Award ? Obviously the child missed it's schooling and was born as a result of brother/sisterly love relations?

Swedish girls love to travel they have no problem getting visas. Didn't know what Isis was.

Google anybody? Anytime?

There is surely no excuse left for not knowing what anything is these days.

Apparently the joys and advantages of the digital age are slipping by a lot of people unoticed.

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

If her brains were explosives, the detonation of the brains wouldn't blow her nose.

Even ISIS put a sticker on her forehead, "Return to sender"

Join Daesh. See the world. I guess her excuse for being so stupid is youth. Dodged a bullet there.

HOWEVER, there's just some things you need to look into a little bit more closely before travelling 3/4 of the way around the world to join a war fighting for Islamic extremists.

Sure this stupid child is looking good for the 2016 Darwin Award ? Obviously the child missed it's schooling and was born as a result of brother/sisterly love relations?

. . but you have to "die" to earn a Darwin, or get sterilized, "out of the gene pool".

. . but you have to "die" to earn a Darwin, or get sterilized, "out of the gene pool".

I appreciate that, but 2016 isn't over yet, perhaps he next adventure will involve her trying out, suicide bombing, something like that. :P

In an abstract way, I can understand the allure of a disenchanted, disenfranchised young man being attracted to ISIS. Come and join us. Rape whomever you want, with impunity. Take as many sex slaves as you desire. Have plenty of virgins. Steal all the money you can get your hands on. Kill whoever you want. Pillage, and have fun doing it. We are the new gladiators. I could see where some fools could buy into that, as something that is appealing. But, a woman? How could any woman buy into that rhetoric? How much of an absolute jerk, fool, idiot, non-visionary, savant, and naive creep is this woman? What can one say? Join ISIS? Who does that? What on earth was she thinking? Was she thinking at all? Mama, I really miss running water and electricity. Mama, these guys are not very nice. Mama, they are maiming, and killing and raping. Why am I here? What was I thinking? I really want to go home. She was lucky to get out at all. She was lucky she was not kept as a trophy or a prisoner, by these gang rapist, murdering heathen worms.

In an abstract way, I can understand the allure of a disenchanted, disenfranchised young man being attracted to ISIS. Come and join us. Rape whomever you want, with impunity. Take as many sex slaves as you desire. Have plenty of virgins. Steal all the money you can get your hands on. Kill whoever you want. Pillage, and have fun doing it. We are the new gladiators. I could see where some fools could buy into that, as something that is appealing. But, a woman? How could any woman buy into that rhetoric? How much of an absolute jerk, fool, idiot, non-visionary, savant, and naive creep is this woman? What can one say? Join ISIS? Who does that? What on earth was she thinking? Was she thinking at all? Mama, I really miss running water and electricity. Mama, these guys are not very nice. Mama, they are maiming, and killing and raping. Why am I here? What was I thinking? I really want to go home. She was lucky to get out at all. She was lucky she was not kept as a trophy or a prisoner, by these gang rapist, murdering heathen worms.

Maybe it was the group sex thing that interested her. Maybe she just stoooopid.

I didn't watch the video, but the print story leaves out the fact that this was the second time she was rescued. A few months ago Kurdish soldiers rescued her and were going to send her back to Sweden, but she ran away from them and went back to her ISIS boyfriend. She only left this time because he had been killed in an airstrike.

She also had a baby with him. Did it get out too? Or did she leave it behind?

I didn't watch the video, but the print story leaves out the fact that this was the second time she was rescued. A few months ago Kurdish soldiers rescued her and were going to send her back to Sweden, but she ran away from them and went back to her ISIS boyfriend. She only left this time because he had been killed in an airstrike.

Safe to say she was blinded ny "love". But, how do you love a guy who volunteers to fight for gang rapist, murdering heathen thugs? How do you respect someone like this?

Sounds like she has some major mental health issues. She was rescued once by the merciful Kurds, and then went back? Talk about stupid. Talk about not learning anything from one's experiences. Some of us have to repeat ourselves over and over again, until we learn. This dummy is one of those types. What a buffoon. Thankfully, her idiot boyfriend was killed. Hope she aborts the baby. Sounds like some horrific genes that baby will be cursed with.

There is a little more to the story:

· Marlin Stivani Nivarlain(16), from Boras, east of Gothenburg, disappeared from her foster home in May last year, when she was 15. She traveled with her 19 year old Syrian “refugee” boyfriend from Sweden to Syria across Europe by bus, train and hitchhiking, via Hungary and Romania to Turkey without a passport while she was pregnant.

• They were stopped by the Hungarian and Romanian authorities but left to travel on (without passport)

· In October last year, she was “rescued” for the first time: Kurdish fighters freed Marlin from the hands of IS terrorists.

· But once in safety, the pregnant girl traveled back to the war zone. A few weeks later she was back in Syria, and gave birth to a son.

· Then she called her mum and the Swedish authorities and begged to be brought home. However she was unable to read (understand?) the text message in reply…

· According to the Swedish tabloid "Aftonbladet" the girl's friend has now died in a plane attack. The Swedish Foreign Ministry did not comment on the case.

· It is unknown what happened to her boy…

· The only ones I feel sorry about are the guys who risked their lives to rescue her twice and the baby!

Good post, except that ISIS land is about 1800 nautical miles more or less ESE of Sweden. She might be traveling 3/4 of the way round the world if she decides to come to Thailand with a FB friend and join the insurgents down south for another experience.wink.png .

Well at least she wasn't out of it on magic mushrooms having her mother worry where she was. Good cover story about not knowing about Islam and ISIS or ISIL, should keep her out of any punishment.

Edit: hope next time she makes the news it isn't for wearing a suicide vest in some open market in Sweden.

Edited by IAMHERE

Clearly a very troubled child that has not had the benefit of a stable home life/upbringing or indeed a good education (she seems illiterate), but doesn't she represent almost all of those that are flocking to join ISIS? No hoper, loser, will never amount to anything in her own country or society, probably wouldn't get a normal boyfriend and has a very poor standard of education (stupid!), and is given the Glossy recruitment vids of life under ISIS, homes, riches, power, being in the top gang etc etc. We NEED to learn from this girl as it will help us profile exactly the type of young adults that would consider becoming involved in the ISIS cult, and stop them before they begin thinking about it.

Much more interesting.

Perhaps she is the recruiting tool for more "Refugees"

" the girl said in the interview: “In Sweden we have everything, and when I was there, we didn’t have anything”.

Thant should bring a few more boatloads.....

Considering that Sweden isn't a country known to have much 'trailer trash' type people, I am tending to think she may have a very low IQ.

Such is the housing shortage they may yet need trailers. Build it and they shall come, as was said in the film field of dreams.

Did she know what the internet was? Did she have access to the internet in Sweden? Did she watch the news? Was she doing heroin in a basement for years? UMMMM sorry, there are just no good excuses here. She's an ignorant sheep, and a lucky one at that

She's a 16yo teenage girl. She is not mature and knows nothing of life. Give it a break guys. Is it really necessary to stoop so low as to call a child like her stupid? She could be a daughter of any of you guys. Have a little respect for a child sometime.