LPGA Tournament

gk10002000

Glad you are enjoying it. I was a member for 8 years but left last year when the course insisted on the compulsory use of buggies. A load of people did the same, as the buggies needed to keep to the cart path and you could find yourself 70-80 yards away from your clubs and the caddy. I guess we brits are simply not used to the idea of having golf carts.

Back to the course and LPGA. The course was always in good to excellent condition,although many people felt the fairways were cut a weeny bit short for middle handicapers and the fairway bunkers can be brutal.

The LPGA has now reached it's 10th anniversary and I've always enjoyed seeing the professional ladies play the course I normally played 3 times a week. I would add, for Pattaya it is quite an expensive course to play as a visitor.

I shall go tomorrow to see the final round. Free entrance to the over 60's, so that's good.

Anyone know if Suzann Pettersen played in Pattaya this weekend ? We grew up in the same city in Norway so Im cheering on her to do well.

She came into the clubhouse restaurant after the last round & sat at the table next to us. Had just had a shower & changed for the trip to Singapore. Beautiful looking lady dressed very casually with her hair tied back. She was sitting with an elderly couple who we where talking with during the day, may well have been her parents the lady looked like she could be her mum. Not only a good looking girl but a hell of a golfer as well.