Received a warning

luke000

I recently got a warning from a Thai Visa moderator about a thread that I posted .

I had to acknowledge the warning and promise not to do it again .

What happened : I read a very unpleasant blog written about Thailand by someone and I was so upset by the content that I reposted it as a thread .

I posted the thread in quotation marks to denote that I was quoting someone else .

I do acknowledge that the thread was quite offensive , but I didnt write it, I just C&P ed it .

The Mod must have thought that I wrote it personally , but I only re posted it to show what an offensive guy the author was .

So, what will happen with my warning ?

Does the warning stay for ever or is it rescinded after a while?

If I were to post something again which upset a Mod, would I get another warning or a straight ban?

Forum support is not the place to discuss moderation policy, please read this forum rule and follow the instructions therein:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.
You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.
Closed