World considers a Trump presidency, and many shudder

webfact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The patriotic American anti fascist movement is now fired up. Trump's supporters riled up by his insane Mussolini style are often violent thugs. You expect no response?

I expect free speech and the freedom to peacefully gather as guaranteed by the Constitution. I don't expect the interruption of a private gathering which is an unlawful trespass, or violence, or blocking people's ability to go where they want to go.

Of course liberals love freedom as long as someone doesn't disagree with them and then they start breaking the law to see that those freedoms apply only to them. Watch the so called "liberals" (liberal about only what they agree with) try to disrupt peaceful gatherings which is illegal.

Trump is having a rally in Chicago tonight. The police are worried about disruptive behavior and are out in force. It's too damn bad that people don't love free speech and the right to peacefully assemble and choose to be so rude at what is legally a private gathering.

The left have whipped up Black Lives Matter thugs, Chicago gangs and radical Muslims. They are protesting violently and the rally had to be cancelled. The police should put these scum out of commission for suppressing democracy.

Edited by Ulysses G.

You're wrong. There's a divorce racial coalition including whites and Jews ready to resist Trumpist American fascist takeover.

Trump is sparking a potential civil war. Resist being seduced by this madness. Learn from history.

Edited by Jingthing

The patriotic American anti fascist movement is now fired up. Trump's supporters riled up by his insane Mussolini style are often violent thugs. You expect no response?

I expect free speech and the freedom to peacefully gather as guaranteed by the Constitution. I don't expect the interruption of a private gathering which is an unlawful trespass, or violence, or blocking people's ability to go where they want to go.

Of course liberals love freedom as long as someone doesn't disagree with them and then they start breaking the law to see that those freedoms apply only to them. Watch the so called "liberals" (liberal about only what they agree with) try to disrupt peaceful gatherings which is illegal.

Trump likes to rile people up. He even justifies his thuggish fans hitting protesters, and encourages them to do more harm. He's the candidate of conflict and division. Expect more of the same. A redneck's cream-dream.

Really. Well a bunch of leftist brown shirts just violently caused the cancellation of a private gathering. They are Black Panthers and other Muslims and a creepy bunch in general.

But you tell me it's expected.

Not in my country.

This book is being distributed free at all Trump events:

22909.jpg

A LIE of course. Get used to it, because it is typical of the left. Saul Alinsky tactics as usual. The Tea Party protested peacefully and the liberal media smeared them as racists and violent. Neither one was true. The left are the ones protesting violently.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Trump is sparking a potential civil war.

No. Trump is trying to change the system legally. It is the left wing thugs who are acting illegally and promoting violence. It is time to take the country back from these criminals. Make America great again.

Edited by Ulysses G.

^UG, jai yen, I was just kidding, but seriously the divisions will only grow.

I realize that, but there are lots of people trying to promote this kind of thinking as real. I have not been a fan of Trump, but I am starting to think that he might be on to something.

No. Trump is trying to change the system legally. It is the left wing thugs who are acting illegally and promoting violence. It is time to take the country back from these criminals.

Exactly. It's the LEFT that is causing the violence. The apologists will be here in numbers. These are REALLY bad people doing this, all the while saying how bad Trump and his supporters are.

I guess as long as the violent Muslims are in America, they are the good guys.

^UG, jai yen, I was just kidding, but seriously the divisions will only grow.

I realize that, but there are lots of people trying to promote this kind of thinking as real. I have not been a fan of Trump, but I am starting to think that he might be on to something.

He's studied the methods of Hitler and Mussolini well. That's what he's on to. It's seductive.

Actually, I think he's been studying Herman Goering.

“Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war: neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or fascist dictorship, or a parliament or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peace makers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Obviously fascist tactics in general. It's textbook. People all over the world sees this including most republican Americans.

So far, most of the lies and fascist tactics are on the left. That is how it is in 2016. Make America great again!

Obviously fascist tactics in general. It's textbook. People all over the world sees this including most republican Americans.

So, if a bunch of violent Republicans were doing this at a Hillary rally you'd blame Hillary?

The violent are the ones to blame here.

Cheers.

The swing voter? Yeah, what's wrong with you Publicus not understanding the swing voter? cheesy.gif

Normal people reading these wingnut posts must be slapping their foreheads saying, "Ohhhhhh, now I see."

Donald Trump the cure for what ails America?

One absurd post after another. How do you talk people off the ledge of voting Republican? Hey watch that first step, it's a doozy. gigglem.gif

Is there something in the water over there in wingnuttia? Probably just the heat, turn off Fox News, try and chill. Jeesh.

Donald is not the cure for America. America can't be fixed by an elected official that has to negotiate the corruption in Congress ie none of the contestants can do anything meaningful.

What Donald is, is entertainment. So, while the once great ship America sinks into the abyss it's going to be more enjoyable having some entertainment to accompany the descent, rather than some shrill incompetent running around hacking even more holes in the hull.

For me watching these events from a distance, Trump seems to be the useful idiot of this election.

Its language excesses appeal to voters initially. They correspond to a rejection of political professionals who is not the privilege of the USA. Everywhere we know it "fed up"

But at the last moment a large part deny him vote, for fear of costly adventure and a future too uncertain.

And consequently Hillary, perfect representative of the establishment, will be elected when it has clearly shown its shortcomings to take this job and that in no way corresponds to the majority of renewal expectations facepalm.gif

You're wrong. There's a divorce racial coalition including whites and Jews ready to resist Trumpist American fascist takeover.

Trump is sparking a potential civil war. Resist being seduced by this madness. Learn from history.

I AGREE! Learn from history. Learn from the last 7 years and DON'T elect Obama mark 2.

Statement from Trump campaign:

STATEMENT REGARDING TRUMP CAMPAIGN CHICAGO RALLY POSTPONEMENT
Mr. Trump just arrived in Chicago and after meeting with law enforcement has determined that for the safety of all of the tens of thousands of people that have gathered in and around the arena, tonight’s rally will be postponed to another date.
Thank you very much for your attendance and please go in peace.

Statement from Trump campaign:

STATEMENT REGARDING TRUMP CAMPAIGN CHICAGO RALLY POSTPONEMENT
Mr. Trump just arrived in Chicago and after meeting with law enforcement has determined that for the safety of all of the tens of thousands of people that have gathered in and around the arena, tonight’s rally will be postponed to another date.
Thank you very much for your attendance and please go in peace.

Even though the demonstrators celebrated that they had prevented free speech, no doubt the anti Trumpists will be saying that Trump caused them to go to the venue and start fights.

This will definitely make more people support Trump as they can see what the protestors stand for, and it's not anything good. The protestors have won the battle, but they are going to lose the war.

Go Donald, go.

^You're right. That puncher is not representative of Trump supporters. Trump is endorsed by academic, business and political leaders, as well as global leaders throughout the world. The world welcomes his stewardship.

Trump has been endorsed by Ben Carson. That makes a big difference to me. Christie is an opportunist. Ben Carson is sincere. If Carson says Trump is a very intelligent man who cares deeply about America, I believe him.

Maybe hoping for VP ?

He would be a good candidate to bring balance to a Trump ticket

He's very calm and sincere, maybe would be a good influence on Trump?

^You're right. That puncher is not representative of Trump supporters. Trump is endorsed by academic, business and political leaders, as well as global leaders throughout the world. The world welcomes his stewardship.

Trump has been endorsed by Ben Carson. That makes a big difference to me. Christie is an opportunist. Ben Carson is sincere. If Carson says Trump is a very intelligent man who cares deeply about America, I believe him.

Maybe hoping for VP ?

He would be a good candidate to bring balance to a Trump ticket

He's very calm and sincere, maybe would be a good influence on Trump?

That's probably what he's hoping for and would certainly help with the religious nutcakes in the party. Trump is about as religious as he is adept at policy.

Calming influence on Trump? laugh.png I'd say it's very similar as the Back to the Future characters & influence that McFly had on Biff.

ba4e96cd3636baeb708f9750565c4d9c.jpg

No. Trump is trying to change the system legally. It is the left wing thugs who are acting illegally and promoting violence. It is time to take the country back from these criminals. Make America great again.

Beyond humourous, even for you.

Trump was asked whether his tone has contributed to these scenes at his rallies. In the past, Trump has said at his rallies that he would like to punch protesters in the face and "knock the crap out of" them.
"I don't take responsibility. No one has been hurt," Trump argued, later adding that, "I certainly don't incite violence or condone violence."

I agree no excuse for violence and agree with the prosecution of some of the Trump supporters that have crossed the line

But at the same time it now seems that some protester are going with the intent of trying to incite violence .. So they can give bad press to Trump and think this is also wrong

He's studied the methods of Hitler and Mussolini well. That's what he's on to. It's seductive.

Oh stop it. These comparisons to Mussolini and Hitler are offensive. Trump is nowhere close in terms of philosophy or practice.

The continued claims that he is the same reduces the Holocaust to a trivial event, the genocide that accompanied the Italian occupation of North Africa as a romp in the park, and the brutality, death and destruction of WWII as a non event.

Let's get something straight: Trump is not calling for the invasion of any country, nor the extermination of anyone.

Some people don't like him because he's living life to its fullest and has no fear. He's an alpha male. Get over it.

Oh stop it. These comparisons to Mussolini and Hitler are offensive. Trump is nowhere close in terms of philosophy or practice.

The continued claims that he is the same reduces the Holocaust to a trivial event, the genocide that accompanied the Italian occupation of North Africa as a romp in the park, and the brutality, death and destruction of WWII as a non event.

Let's get something straight: Trump is not calling for the invasion of any country, nor the extermination of anyone.

Some people don't like him because he's living life to its fullest and has no fear. He's an alpha male. Get over it.

As I've said before, geriatrickid and I don't agree on everything, but I always enjoy his posts. They are inevitably well thought out and logical, but he tends to be further to the left than I am. IMO, this is one of his best posts ever and I concur completely. Comparing Trump to Nazis or fascists is amazingly offensive and stupid.

Edited by Ulysses G.