tractors

Second photo...depending on what Make it is....around 260,000 if in running condition. If its still in good condition and a good Brand name....320K Baht

Edited by weegee

The first one is a JCB site master looks in good nick ? I would say 350-400K not a lot about in Thailand ,mainly owned by big company's or ,Tesaa-Bann,( Town Hall) maintenance could be a problem , I would say most spears only available in BKK.,as for service records ,like hens teeth.

Second one would have been a second hand import from Japan ,similar one round here was brought by a local guy 400K ,that was a few years ago ,now I would say 300- 350 K.

Google machinery dealers Chonburi, or Pay Loaders Chonburi ,or JCB diggers Chonburi ,see if they have any for sale .

For some reason things like tractors ,pay loaders , and diggers hold they value,round here a guy wanted 150k for a small well worn 360 back hoe.

Like most things what you want and what you get are two different things .

The first one is a JCB site master looks in good nick ? I would say 350-400K not a lot about in Thailand ,mainly owned by big company's or ,Tesaa-Bann,( Town Hall) maintenance could be a problem , I would say most spears only available in BKK.,as for service records ,like hens teeth.

Second one would have been a second hand import from Japan ,similar one round here was brought by a local guy 400K ,that was a few years ago ,now I would say 300- 350 K.

Google machinery dealers Chonburi, or Pay Loaders Chonburi ,or JCB diggers Chonburi ,see if they have any for sale .

For some reason things like tractors ,pay loaders , and diggers hold they value,round here a guy wanted 150k for a small well worn 360 back hoe.

Like most things what you want and what you get are two different things .

The JCB....hard to tell but from the rust and damage I am guessing it may not have been serviced properly......and it's a few models old now.....pre-2005. It would need a close inspection to get a better picture of it's condition.

An unwitting buyer could end up having to spend more than 350k to get it up to scratch!