delete tv profile

salavan

i have asked tv here to delete my profile here but still not done, i cant access my e mail because i have forgoten the password so cant send them an email

can anyone tell me how to do this and why thaivisa has not deleted for me already

• 2 weeks later...

i have asked tv here to delete my profile here but still not done, i cant access my e mail because i have forgoten the password so cant send them an email

can anyone tell me how to do this and why thaivisa has not deleted for me already

In your Thaivisa profile, you should change your email address to one for which you know your password.

If you have made a post that would put your life at risk or otherwise put you in jeopardy if it were read by somebody particular, you can then ask support[at]Thaivisa.com to delete it.

• 1 year later...

The decision not do delete all posts of a member who made meaningful posts, to many of which replies may have been posted, does make sense when you consider that such deletion would disrupt the flow of discussion that took place in the respective topics.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 5:13 PM, just.a.thought said:

It does seem a little odd that you can't delete your profile......

I agree.  Many sites have sign ups and profiles and options to later delete them.  As for the issue about deleting posts could disrupt discussions, well, posts are deleted all the time for various reasons, so that shouldn't be a concern.

34 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Seems like he can start a topic.

He can log into TV, but not his email.

I suppose a really offensive post would get him banned, and profile removed?   Not the best way to do it though.   

Not sure why he'd want his profile removed completely though....just stop logging in.

11 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

He can log into TV, but not his email.

I suppose a really offensive post would get him banned, and profile removed?   Not the best way to do it though.   

Not sure why he'd want his profile removed completely though....just stop logging in.

Yes he can log in to Thai Visa, so why not change the email he is using for Thai Visa with one he knows how to login to?

Just now, canuckamuck said:

Yes he can log in to Thai Visa, so why not change the email he is using for Thai Visa with one he knows how to login to?

Agreed.  Misunderstanding....that wasn't what I read into your post.