Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

I thought we did well getting £50 for Luiz tbh. A nice little runner but a bit unreliable on occasion. MoT and tax probably helped.

Interesting to see how much we get for Cech, cos I think he might be on the way. Full service history, impeccably maintained, but to be fair, a few miles on the clock.

Del

Not just 'did well', it was a brilliant bit of business.

I thought he was quite good at times, but not 50 Mil in a month of Sunday's.

Does belt out the Brazilian national anthem very well wink.png

russian oligarch sells player who is patently worth nowhere near that amount for absurd price to qatar-owned french club under investigation for FFP. everything about that transfer stank.

I thought we did well getting £50 for Luiz tbh. A nice little runner but a bit unreliable on occasion. MoT and tax probably helped.

Interesting to see how much we get for Cech, cos I think he might be on the way. Full service history, impeccably maintained, but to be fair, a few miles on the clock.

Del

russian oligarch sells player who is patently worth nowhere near that amount for absurd price to qatar-owned french club under investigation for FFP. everything about that transfer stank.

Nice tinfoil hat you have there. Fetching.

• Like 1

Del

only the most one-eyed chelsea fan could possibly make a case for david luiz being worth 50m.

Del

only the most one-eyed chelsea fan could possibly make a case for david luiz being worth 50m.

Only the most one-eyed Liverpool fan could possibly make a case for Andy Carroll being worth 35m.

• Like 1

Only the most one-eyed Liverpool fan could possibly make a case for Andy Carroll being worth 35m.

I don't think I've ever heard a Liverpool fan say Carroll was worth that, but he was really all that was available on deadline day, and Newcastle knew how much the scousers had in the Abbey National Young Savers account.

wink.png

• Like 1

Chelsea starting lineup (4-2-3-1):

Thibaut Courtois | Cesar Azpilicueta, John Terry, Gary Cahill, Branislav Ivanovic | Nemanja Matic, Cesc Fabregas | Eden Hazard, Oscar, Andre Schurrle | Diego Costa

Substitutes from: Petr Cech, Kurt Zouma, Filipe Luis, Mikel, Willian, Fernando Torres, Didier Drogba

Well here we fcking go then.

• Like 1

Right. That was fcking boring wasn't it.

Chelsea crisper than a Samsung HD telly.

3-1 up and we've got Costa ( quality ) AND Drogba on the pitch.

Signal picked up loud and clear Jose.

If the other fckers aren't picking it up, they must have their heads down the fcking toilet.

(Matic. Quality. )

Well done boys.

Samsungs' fall apart after the warranty runs out & it's damned hard to find a replacement...Chelsea need Fabregas to stay fit!

Costa has earned himself a reputation as a diver already & the new keeper looks dodgy if a shot comes directly into his arc.

Yeah, we are a one man team, Courtois should be sold and Costa is a diver.

Thank you for your wonderful insight Mr SheepsButt. :-)

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever heard a Liverpool fan say Carroll was worth that, but he was really all that was available on deadline day, and Newcastle knew how much the scousers had in the Abbey National Young Savers account.

wink.png

Correct.

Incidentally, if Luiz is worth 50m then presumably we could get close to 40m for Dawson. I wonder if Hull City have that kind of dosh?

Oscar and Hazard definately and probably Willian over Schurrlé.

Sky reporting Courtois is in.

Bloomin 'eck!

Courtois is your first choice as i expected. He wasn't brought back to sit on the bench. Argueably the second best keeper in the world behind Neuer

• Like 1

Bloomin 'eck!

Courtois is your first choice as i expected. He wasn't brought back to sit on the bench. Argueably the second best keeper in the world behind Neuer

Hmm, tbh, I would rather keeps them both at least until January. Cech is still a quality keeper and Courtois needs time to prove his pl worth.

Bloomin 'eck!

Anyone that can link the left half of his brain with the right half of his brain without the hindrance of alcohol at the same time would agree.

Edit

Anything going in the top corners he will put his frame into good use ,nail it at him though? lets see if tonight was nerves ...He is quality though ,Cech like pepe for LFC will move on.Best days behind him.

Edited by kurtramsbottom

How funny it was to hear Chelsea supporterslaugh.pngsinging about Stevie Gerrard with such gusto ,John Terry must've felt so awkward!!

seems like that's going to be a running theme this season. fans singing about gerrard when not playing liverpool. sad gets they are.

• Like 1