Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Have we got a tactical plan to deal with Messi-Neymar-Suarez, Ronaldo-Rodrigues-Bale, and Balotelli at Liverpool?

Never mind Pellegrini-Aguero-Silva.

Looks like a total disaster to me.

On me 'ead JT. Where's that fckr AutoMatic?

Mourinho's been there and done it. Keep the faith.

Rodgers, Rodgers, Rodgers, Rodgers, Rodgers, Rodgersthumbsup.gif

You are beginning to sound like MadMary mate.

Chelsea do not have a problem with Brendan. He did our Academy very well.

Plus Mourinho likes him.

So if Liverpool beat us, nobody at the Bridge is going to get their knickers in a twist or their knives out.

Leonardo Ulloa and Riyad Mahrez will make the Chelsea defence look ordinary. Leicester might not get the result, but the tirelessness and tenacity demonstrated against Everton might just get them in the points. Will be cheering loudly for the foxes tonight!

Diego Simeone ( we control space ) 2- Carlo Ancelotti 1.

Get the drift Jose?

I'd be very surprised if you don't.

Jose would just put the entire team behind the ball and try to kill the game, or when his Real Madrid side came up against Barcelona the tactics seemed to be just kick lumps out of them and try and nick a goal.

Under Carlo Ancelotti they play better, attractive football and win european cups

• Like 1

Leonardo Ulloa and Riyad Mahrez will make the Chelsea defence look ordinary. Leicester might not get the result, but the tirelessness and tenacity demonstrated against Everton might just get them in the points. Will be cheering loudly for the foxes tonight!

Tirelessness and tenacity at home, the first game of the season and in front of their own boisterous, expectant crowd at the start of their latest Premier League campaign. It will be interesting to see if Leicester are 'up for the challenge' away from home in this match.

• Like 1

Get the drift Jose?

Jose would just put the entire team behind the ball and try to kill the game, or when his Real Madrid side came up against Barcelona the tactics seemed to be just kick lumps out of them and try and nick a goal.

Under Carlo Ancelotti they play better, attractive football and win european cups

Keep up carmine, the game is evolving.

Led by people like Simeone and Mourinho.

Get the drift Jose?

Mourinho is yesterday's man....watch what happens in the latter stages of the Champions Cup if you make it that far and you will understand.

You already got it wrong with the LVG worship let's not forget!

Chelsea starting eleven

13 Courtois

2 Ivanovic

28 Azpilicueta

4 Fàbregas

24 Cahill

26 Terry

14 Schürrle

21 Matic

19 Diego Costa

10 Hazard

8 Oscar

Leicester starting eleven

1 Schmeichel

2 de Laet

3 Konchesky

10 King

5 Morgan

18 Moore

26 Mahrez

7 Hammond

23 Ulloa

35 Nugent

15 Schlupp

Chelsea Substitutes

1 Cech

3 Filipe Luis

5 Zouma

7 Ramires

11 Drogba

12 Mikel

22 Willian

Get the drift Jose?

Mourinho is yesterday's man....watch what happens in the latter stages of the Champions Cup if you make it that far and you will understand.

You already got it wrong with the LVG worship let's not forget!

Incorrect. Mourinho capable of adapting and evolving.

I don't know what the f is happening at UNITED.