Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

,  At last the penny has dropped ( LOL ) that   C/sea have a problem,    now go back to your slumber land ,   you old fluffing knee jerker, and have a nice day

Totally different to what you're rabbiting on about, where you put the blame solely at Conte's door.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wilai said:

And if Oblak comes to LFC, feel free to take either Mignolet or Karius in return:thumbsup:

We've got a GK consultant in now....hopefully we'll see if Achterberg really is piss-useless. 

I thought we were getting Allison?

4 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

We've got a GK consultant in now....hopefully we'll see if Achterberg really is piss-useless. 

It's a strange one Bob as he's been 'consulting' with us since 2016 apparently, so doesn't appear to have had much effect. Maybe his role is growing (I hope) with a view to taking over? He has experience as a coach (with the spuds) so we live in hope!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wilai said:

It's a strange one Bob as he's been 'consulting' with us since 2016 apparently, so doesn't appear to have had much effect. Maybe his role is growing (I hope) with a view to taking over? He has experience as a coach (with the spuds) so we live in hope!

I don't recall your gk consultant being at spurs !!! (just googled it) well he was for a short space of time !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, wilai said:

There will be plenty of interest in Oblak in the summer....so there could be more than one G/K position up for grabs in Madrid.

Oblak from Atletico to Real Madrid? I don't think they do much business, especially with first teamers.

On 08/02/2018 at 11:17 AM, oldgit said:

Totally different to what you're rabbiting on about, where you put the blame solely at Conte's door.

and conte  your miracle maker is not to blame lol lol.wake up you knee jerker.!!! in my view he is largely responsible .for our present demise.only 1 win in  the last 5  epl matchs tells the story.and on a knifes edge of dropping out of a c/l place.your posts are running out of oxygen. defending conte the jerk unless he doe.s a full 360 degree turn.at least his hands are on the steering wheel giving his squad a mutch needed 3 day holiday as i rightly predicted.now a change of formation is needed for the w.b.a.cruncher.  his mate baka.s  suspension has done him a  huge favour to get tthis right.see how it pan.s out

Edited by evenstevens

8 hours ago, sanemax said:

Yes , but whereabouts in England (and which year )

The old Wembley Stadium. Without googling it, I wouldn't know the date but it must have been just before I became a regular punter at the greyhound racing there!

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 11:22 AM, BangrakBob said:

The press have you linked with Butland today. £40M. Man Utd also interested (only if De Gea leaves, I guess).

Where's Harry Potter's mate (Bogdan)?

2 hours ago, champers said:

The press have you linked with Butland today. £40M. Man Utd also interested (only if De Gea leaves, I guess).

Where's Harry Potter's mate (Bogdan)?

Butland, United are welcome to him ?

no idea where Bogdán is, feet up somewhere, watching balls fly under them I expect 

When i get up at 2.30am i want to see that none of the following are in the starting 11.... Luiz Cahill Fabregas Alonso Pedro...what i would like to see is Emerson at left back Giroud starting up front and Cho on the right of a midfield 4 or alongside Hazard behind Giroud. Please Antonio none of that false no 9 bolloxxs. Not much to ask.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrTrip said:

I think your Giroud call is possibly the only major change we’ll see Keith.

Cho took me a few moments emoji85.pngemoji85.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very disapointed that Cho is not even on the bench,and Pedro starts over Willian and Emerson does not start. Only good thing for me is that Morata is on the bench. Just got to win now and win well ?

• Like 1

3 points is all that matters really. Christensen was excellent,not enough superlatives in the dictionary to sum up Hazard (just wish we had 2 of him) and no...having he,s younger brother doesn,t count. Tried to shoot ourselves in the foot with that stupid playing out from the back from an impossible position right at the start of the 2nd half (twice)? and apart from the odd scare it was okay....but a million miles away from the level we will have to reach to give Barca a proper game. Still... from small acorns.

• Like 2

Absolutely right Keith three points was definitely the most important thing and apart from the first 20 minutes we dominated the game. Albeit to the bottom of the league team.

I saw that they were voting for man of the match last night which was between Hazard Pedro and Kristiansen but I thought Dave was a close second behind Hazard. Pedro looking like his best similar to last season.

It looks like some of your wishes may come true on Friday night against Hull City as Emerson and Ampidu look sure to start

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrTrip said:

Absolutely right Keith three points was definitely the most important thing and apart from the first 20 minutes we dominated the game. Albeit to the bottom of the league team.

I saw that they were voting for man of the match last night which was between Hazard Pedro and Kristiansen but I thought Dave was a close second behind Hazard. Pedro looking like his best similar to last season.

It looks like some of your wishes may come true on Friday night against Hull City as Emerson and Ampidu look sure to start

I forgot about tonights under 18s cup tie against Spurs....thats why Cho was not on the bench last night and why Ampudu didn,t get a run out....probably puts em both out of Fridays game as well. Still as you say hopefully get to see Emerson.

• Like 1

taking into consideration that this 3  nude win was against a   team which  appears to be headed for relegation .it was just a win and keeps us in the top four and saves  C/sea paying for Conte,s funeral,  for the time being,  but he remains on life support

still wonky at the back(W.B.A had a number of gilt edge chances to score) but  Conte stubbornly persists with 3 at the back formation,if Dave had,nt saved 2 chances with last desparate  ditch defending the outcome may have been a different result

Giroud in my view had a very good debut, he certainly provided much needed grunt up front which has been missing since The Governor,s departure,

Hazard  The  Destroyer 2 goals were of the highest order ,particular the second one,     in my view the best news to come out of this game was Baka,s  suspension , we will see where The Jerk has him in the pecking order on his return???i would ,nt pick him on the bench, out on his fluffing ears would be my call.     Dashing Dave  was my man of the match,  its a Gorilla good morning to all

10 hours ago, MrTrip said:

Batshuiyi now has 5 goals in 3 games for Dortmund.

No wonder Roman wouldn’t allow a buy clause in his loan deal

many supporters tend to forget that during roman. tenure he has got more things right then wrong.perhaps things are not bubbling rite now.but at least the jerk has closed his childish trap .and  talk.s specivically about football in which he recieves 9 mil plus to do and leave the heirachy to do their business  whether he likes it or not

On 2/14/2018 at 7:55 AM, evenstevens said:

which has been missing since The Governor,s departure,

Hazard  The  Destroyer 2 goals were of the highest order ,particular the second one,     in my view the best news to come out of this game was Baka,s  suspension , we will see where The Jerk has him in the pecking order on his return???i would ,nt pick him on the bench, out on his fluffing ears would be my call.     Dashing Dave  was my man of the match,  its a Gorilla good morning to all

This is a Chelsea football thread , what the fluff are you waffling on about ?

• Like 1