The Euro 2016 Thread

Chicog

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the first 2 games last night live and watching the PortCroat game now on replay without knowing the result.

It's reached full time and I can't be @r$ed to watch the rest. So I've checked into the thread to see that others also think this last day of matches has been appalling - paint dry/haircuts etc.

Don't even want to know who gets through in this match or how. I'll check it up later. I'm going for a swim!

France booed off at half time.

French fans as useless as their Security.

Edit: All you need is a couple of goals, and Frog Army is happy and supporting again.

Edited by Travel2003

Going into the tournament I was worried about our defense. During the group stages I was still worried about our defense, as they havent been tested and in addition started to worry about our offense...lack of scoring.

After the first round in the knockout stage....READY! May the tournament begin :)

so its wales v belgium we might have a chance if they play that lukaku up front,i have seen him play the last 3games and he is a liability.

that was till they took him off,then 2goals in 5minutes.

Yes it seems like the end of the surprises for this tournament.

Well , let's wait until England have played against Iceland , I love surprises.

Can I be your bookie on this one?

Just a joke - I don't gamble myself and I'm sure everyone on the football threads is talking about bets made outside Thailand (to the extenet that they are actually betting and not bull$hitting. Betting in Thailand is illegal and my wife has been nicked twice before I met her for low odds card-playing at the back of her Mum's house! [No I don't want a job Mr Bo!]

Edited by SantiSuk

Aguero's injury time broken arm was pretty funny. The commentator saying "he's still doubled up in pain" was even funnier just as he realised he wasn't getting a penalty or a card for the opposition and trotted on.

This game tonight against Iceland for England is not easy. Iceland have started with the same 11 every game so far. A smart move for a country that size. I'm always a firm believer in, "if it works don't fix it" for knock out football (i know it was a mini league but the principle is the same for this tournament)

Iceland have a game plan and stick to it. England will have much more of the ball and they do have the players that can put the ball in the back of the net. Iceland will be hoping for pens IMO, obviously it goes with out saying they'd love a win before hand.

I willbe suppirting iceland tonight (i'm a Jock but far from Anti English as i normally want them to win) Iceland is the only place in Europe i like, i love the people and country.....

But, i actually think England will get it together tonight. On paper, aside from Spain, they have the best team in the Euros for me.

This game tonight against Iceland for England is not easy. Iceland have started with the same 11 every game so far. A smart move for a country that size. I'm always a firm believer in, "if it works don't fix it" for knock out football (i know it was a mini league but the principle is the same for this tournament)

Iceland have a game plan and stick to it. England will have much more of the ball and they do have the players that can put the ball in the back of the net. Iceland will be hoping for pens IMO, obviously it goes with out saying they'd love a win before hand.

I willbe suppirting iceland tonight (i'm a Jock but far from Anti English as i normally want them to win) Iceland is the only place in Europe i like, i love the people and country.....

But, i actually think England will get it together tonight. On paper, aside from Spain, they have the best team in the Euros for me.

what time is the game tonight?

what time is the game tonight?

2am Thai time blink.png