We could go all the way
So every single Welsh fan
Should have a little pray

There is no reason to be worried
For those prayers God may just heed
Because his right hand man is smiling
And his name is Gary Speed.

Edited by welsh1

I'm actually 1/8th Welsh through a grandad born in a place I can't even pronounce.

I hope I don't get called up now they've lost Ramsey and Davies for the semi.

I had a Welsh girlfriend once for a year or so (in my forties and this being the UK, so was she).

Does that count?

She was mental - I loved Swansea and the people - but after I chatted to one of her best friends at dinner she accused me of fancying the other and threw stuff at me drawing the usually over-dramatic quantities of blood from a skull graze. Dumped her next day ..... and no, I didn't take up with her friend*!

[*but yes, I did fancy hergigglem.gif ]

Haverfordwest had some crackers back in the day.

I'm actually 1/8th Welsh through a grandad born in a place I can't even pronounce.

I hope I don't get called up now they've lost Ramsey and Davies for the semi.

I had a Welsh girlfriend once for a year or so (in my forties and this being the UK, so was she).

Does that count?

She was mental - I loved Swansea and the people - but after I chatted to one of her best friends at dinner she accused me of fancying the other and threw stuff at me drawing the usually over-dramatic quantities of blood from a skull graze. Dumped her next day ..... and no, I didn't take up with her friend*!

[*but yes, I did fancy hergigglem.gif ]

that was gwyneth from mumbles,she was mental,a full blooded welsh tart.didnt have much upstairs,but plenty down below.

OH gwyneth where are you now.

we beat italy, we beat italy ( for the first time ever in a tournament ) shalalalalaaaaa

Nothing else matters anymore. The Trophy would just be the icing on the cake smile.png

And I know who will be supplying the cake!

Congratulations to Germany, they deserved the win; more positive than the Italians, and Low's tactics stopped them from playing as well as against Spain.

Only wish they had held the penalty shootout at the start so the game didn't have to be played.thumbsup.gif

Good luck against the French NP.

we beat italy, we beat italy ( for the first time ever in a tournament ) shalalalalaaaaa

Nothing else matters anymore. The Trophy would just be the icing on the cake smile.png

Congratulations to Germany, they deserved the win; more positive than the Italians, and Low's tactics stopped them from playing as well as against Spain.

Only wish they had held the penalty shootout at the start so the game didn't have to be played.thumbsup.gif

Yeah, it was a tough game to watch, but at the end who makes it to the next round matters. The penalty kicks took a stroll on my heart.

Hopefully the game against France will be settled earlier...that will be a really difficult match as well.

Yeah, it was a tough game to watch, but at the end who makes it to the next round matters. The penalty kicks took a stroll on my heart.

Hopefully the game against France will be settled earlier...that will be a really difficult match as well.

Such a shame that the European heavyweights - Germany, Italy, Spain, France - were all in the same side of the draw, and an average Portugal have progressed in the other draw.

If both are on form, Germany-France should be very good to watch. Gomez is definitely out injured, Schweinsteiger and Khedira doubtfuls. But you have such a strong squad I doubt it will affect the performance level.

Bet the squad are doing extra practice on penalties!

All 3 Welsh goalscorers last night were born in England

Just saying biggrin.png

That wasn't something we held against them before, and we still don't. Luckily we didn't allow the shower of siiiite you have in you team into ours; or we would already be at home too (especially Kane)

Just sayingbiggrin.png

Just saying biggrin.png

That wasn't something we held against them before, and we still don't. Luckily we didn't allow the shower of siiiite you have in you team into ours; or we would already be at home too (especially Kane)

Just sayingbiggrin.png

Just saying biggrin.png

Just sayingbiggrin.png

He's probably proud of that.

Bale would never have considered playing for the three pansies. :D

Just saying biggrin.png

Just sayingbiggrin.png

Blimey nelly. I was only saying biggrin.png

I'm just happy that we can help one of our fellow British teams. Every little helps tongue.png

Sorry Wales , but with Ramsey and Davies out it has to end now . Portugal will win 1-0 or 2-0 .

not to upset,your bang on balo 2-0,the end of the dream for wales but what a journey and lets hope it carries on.nobody in their wildest dreams thought we would get this far but one too many,athough the fire was there but not enough to keep the grate burning and keep the kettles steaming.

the whole management and team must take a bow.

but the biggest accolade must be given to the WELSH FANS who kept the support going till well after the final whistle,with not one fan leaving the stadium.

i salute you all.

T.I.T. TAFFY IN THAILAND.

To have any chance of winning anything UK will need to field an additional team along the lines of Rugby's Lions.

The name should be kept short to avoid that PC nonsence.

'Great Britain' or 'the British Isles' does it for me, but if they manage to win this can be shortened to 'England' :)

Edited by evadgib

Just saying biggrin.png

Just sayingbiggrin.png

Blimey nelly. I was only saying biggrin.png

I'm just happy that we can help one of our fellow British teams. Every little helps tongue.png

Me too, unfortunately my wording doesn't always show my emotions. Yiou are a sensible guy, and I my words would have been a lot worse for some other people. Only joking about Kane too. He just needs a decent manager for England RH is crap

wel it's only taken 4 weeks, but finally a good game of football.

If England were lucky enough to get this far the Germans would have give them a right good bumming. Amazingly they're 1 nil down at half time.