LAX Airport Police reacts to Egypt Air crash with security statement

webfact

LAX Police reacts to Egypt Air crash with security statement

LOS ANGELES: -- Is there a terror threat for LAX Airport? The Los Angeles Police Department responsible also for security at one of America's largest gateway airport LAX issued a statement in regards to security and in response to today's Egypt Air crash and possible terror threat.

The safety and security of passengers, airport workers, and visitors is the number one priority of the Los Angeles Airport Police Division (APD). In light of the disappearance of EgyptAir Flight MS804, we have heightened our security posture and enhanced our counter-terrorism security measures.

We are constantly assessing intelligence and events, both domestically and abroad. Airport Police officers assigned to the Joint Regional Intelligence Center (JRIC) and the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) receive and share real-time intelligence to proactively mitigate security threats.

We constantly review the security measures we have in place, and will enhance and improve security as needed. As part of our layered approach to security at LAX, we conduct random checkpoints at airport entrances. APD has implemented specific security measures for airport employees.

Full story: http://www.eturbonews.com/71337/lax-police-reacts-egypt-air-crash-security-statement

-- eTN 2016-05-20

This is an ideal time to analyse how these terrorists are able to obtain jobs in the airports whatever country you are talking about. You are to blame- at least you are to blame if you are one of those who,as we in America demand that our 'Privacy not be invaded'...... Since we have won that protection it has given criminals and 'terrorists' the same rights........Do you get the picture yet?

Because we have our 'privacy' guarnteed the governmental agencies have their hands tied behind their back because they are not able to investigate these terrorists closely enough. If they could be free to invade privacy then they would be able to single out the fully bearded Islamists to look a little closer at their personal life But then that may be 'racial profiling'.............You got the picture yet?

We have too many laws to protect us that just give the Wrong people the privacy they need to plot and do the dirty deeds against us. As far as privacy goes I really don't think it would affect the 'closet Queens' or the minor offenders because they would be too busy with the 'top-enders' to worry about the little guys. BUT it might catch a few big Tax-evaders so Trump and Clinton may not go for this plan. For myself, let them invade my privacy and let them 'tap' my phone-line. They won't spend much time with me and I don't need the privacy, but their hands won't be tied and they may catch some of those that we need them to catch. IMHO (in my humble opinion)

Wow this statement is as bad as the ones put out by the Thai authorities and the likes of TAT

This is worse, since it's coming from a superpower vs a medium-sized developing country.

America is letting in 100,000 muslims from Syria and that area. Some of these people will end up with low level jobs at airports all across America. Good luck TSA, the passengers aren't the problem of the future.

Wow this statement is as bad as the ones put out by the Thai authorities and the likes of TAT

This is worse, since it's coming from a superpower vs a medium-sized developing country.

4 by 4 on the 40s