Wanted farang fraudsters arrested in Pattaya and Udon Thani

Wanted farang fraudsters arrested in Pattaya and Udon Thani

post-137452-0-21685400-1464175658_thumb.

Image: Tnamcot

BANGKOK:-- Two transnational crime suspects have been arrested in separate raids in Pattaya and Udon Thani.

Immigration chief Pol Lt Gen Natthorn Phorsunthorn told reporters on Wednesday that officers had arrested Italian Mauro Vincenzo Seguaro, 65, (pictured wearing the brown suit) at his apartment in Banglamung in Pattaya on Sunday.

Mr Seguaro, a former executive of Italian firm Safe 3 Italia Co, was on Interpol’s ‘red notice’ list and was wanted for embezzlement and fraud totaling more than 50 million baht.

Pol Lt Gen said Mr Seguaro had fled to Thailand in 2013.

Pol Lt Gen Natthron also revealed that officers had arrested Romanian Marian Nicolau, 36, at a condominium in Udon Thani last Saturday May 21st

Mr Nicolau, who is also wanted by Interpol, is accused of being the head of a credit card skimming gang who used fake cards to withdraw a large amount of cash throughout Europe before escaping to Thailand.

Both men have had their visas cancelled and have been blacklisted. They are currently being held in an immigration detention centre pending deportation which is expected later this week,

Source: Tnamcot

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a stint in Bangkok Hilton before deporting them would be a good idea .

It already says they are already held in somewhere similar, and I doubt that's a picnic for them.

I'm sure they'll be happy to be deported after that.

the dude on the left needed to be arrested wearing a suit and tie like than, and if you look at the photo, it appears he is wearing "dress" shoes and no socks...Criminals these days have no self respect and are lacking any class

This is what properly dressed villains look like

post-258480-0-22116800-1464182571_thumb.

Self pointing, now there's a novelty.

This with the face mask and glasses that make him unrecognizable, now this guy does have a sense of humour.

I kind of like it, whatever villain he is rolleyes.gif

that officers had arrested Italian Mauro Vincenzo Seguaro, 65, (pictured wearing the brown suit)

Thank you, I think we could tell which one was the italian anyway.

He should be arrested and deported just for wearing that brown suit. Talk about a crime!

Ok, reading this thread was funny. But seriously, how can the Thai police not be embarrassed by what they do? Besides the fact of how many of them are trying to get into the picture, look at the wall behind them. The produced all that to brag about what? Do they have to prove something, or convince people of something? They didn't solve any crime, they found two guys that were on a wanted list. Wanted not by the Thais after an investigation which implicated them ,but just two guys that someone else asked other countries to be on the look out for. They were overstayers for goodness sake, so if anything they failed because they took so long to find them! (The guy on the right has obviously been in Thailand for some time because he realized no one was pointing so decided to do it himself!).

But why do criminals come here, that what they should asking themselves?

Good question, i remember one of the piratebay guys got arrested when he entered Th from Laos and also another one in Cambodia, seems Laos is the only "safe place" in these parts but way too boring for these types of people

The guy on the left is actually Colonel Sanders of Kentucky fried chicken fame......hair dyed and a new life in Thailand incognito.

For British people I thought he could be a double for Jimmy Hill.

Who's the bald cop who looks like an Italian football referee? Seen him in another picture recently.

Representative from Interpol HQ (Lyon) seconded to Interpol Liason Office (Bangkok) "To ensure and promote the widest possible mutual assistance between all criminal police authorities within the limits of the laws existing in the different countries and in the spirit of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights"?

Thai immigration police arrested the Italian national in Bang Lamung district of Chonburi Province on 22 May 2016, on a request from Italy's Interpol to face charges on the financial fraud case in Italy which lost over 2,200 million Italian Lira (about 1.14 million euro or 50 million Thai baht), police said. According to another article.

Italian Lira dissapeared in 2002, so it took a while.

Here's a different finger angle. :)

post-243567-0-84181100-1464202222_thumb.

Edited by lkv

These turds float into view because they have been identified outside Thailand, when they come here they are still in the stinking quagmire most of which sinks out of sight but smells a lot worse, a smell that cannot be ignored if this country wants to move forward

My guess is the Italian never tried to renew his visa after 2013 , of course he should have been stopped at the airport back then.

But I guess it's progress , now let's hope they can find another 1000 of these scumbags. THey are stupid if they think they can hide in Thailand , A remote village in Cambodia would be a better choice.

Edited by balo

that officers had arrested Italian Mauro Vincenzo Seguaro, 65, (pictured wearing the brown suit)

Thank you, I think we could tell which one was the italian anyway.

...no socks...'never wear brown to town'.