Movie-maker Michael Moore warns of Trump presidency

webfact

Movie-maker Michael Moore warns of Trump presidency

606x341_335176.jpg

PARIS: -- US film director Michael Moore has said Donald Trump stands an excellent chance of becoming the next president, warning the all-but-certain Republican nominee needs to be taken more seriously.

The 62-year-old documentary maker made the comments in London while promoting his latest film, ‘Where To Invade Next’.

“I think he’s a master at using the media and the media is very willing to comply and he’s not as stupid as he looks. You should take it very seriously, the manipulation that’s going on here and the use of propaganda, and the way he’s doing it, is just brilliant, in the sense that he is succeeding and has succeeded,”
Moore said.

In the movie, Moore visits several EU countries, including France, Italy and Finland, in the hope of taking take back some positive aspects of their cultures and social systems to the US.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-06-10

It seems quite incredulous in this Presidential race, we have a real estate salesman who bankrupted 4 Co's on one set of blocks & on the other set, a Former Secretary of State who doesn't know difference between "Top Secret"& private emails, has a superiority complex & a lecherous husband who can't wait to get back to WhiteHouse! Beats anything Hollywood could dream up!! Good luck USA....

“I think he’s a master at using the media and the media is very willing to comply and he’s not as stupid as he looks. You should take it very seriously, the manipulation that’s going on here and the use of propaganda, and the way he’s doing it, is just brilliant, in the sense that he is succeeding and has succeeded,”

This describes Moore to a T.

We don't need one idiot to warn us about another idiot. coffee1.gif

Michael Moore is no idiot. A hero in my book

The new movie is pretty good, too. Americans could learn a lot from it.

. . . and who are these idiots that all make a shitload more money every day from what they do than you do? Are you a household name?

My money is on Trump to be the next President.

I think he's currently espousing populist ideas, hence the huge support, and he'll moderate his hard line on some of those when elected, but I believe that islam and the Hispanic issue will not be among them.

Because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't make him an idiot. He just doesn't agree.

Edited by F4UCorsair

I think he's currently espousing populist ideas, hence the huge support, and he'll moderate his hard line on some of those when elected, but I believe that islam and the Hispanic issue will not be among them.

Because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't make him an idiot. He just doesn't agree.

What is "the Hispanic issue" -- do you mean "the Hispanic problem"? Sounds vaguely familiar, can't quite put my finger on it ...

The guy gives you information, you can do with it whatever you want.

He is the guy who, with his films and books, years ago, started many people to think about the doings of crooks running the US government.

He is not an idiot by the way.

Edited by wabothai

We don't need one idiot to warn us about another idiot. coffee1.gif

I agree with you. You've got that right ! ! One idiot warning us about another idiot ! ! !

Michael Moore..... 5555555 :-) Only the easily fooled, and the poltically ignorant, could ever see Michael Moore as some kind of "hero".

The way I see it... the U.S. is in deep doo doo... no matter who gets in. And...since the U.S has such an impact on the whole world.... the whole world by extension is in deep doo doo...

Trump...who's all about himself..an egomaniac...

Clinton.... too far to the left and ...even though all politicians lie..... she's been openly caught lying again... and again... and again...

Sanders... so far left he would have the U.S. economically looking like a huge example of Venezuela or Greece in a few years...

... None of 'em any good.... for all kinds of reasons. Probably the best team... would have been Cruz and Rubio.

The U.S. is in a lose... lose.... lose.... situation right now....... So sad to see the once great, free country.... going downhill.

Edited by Catoni

People sometimes want change for change's sake. They voted Obama in because he promised change, but he proved to be a pussy. Trump might actually change something. People are clearly fed up with leftist PC paranoia and it's time for a lurch in the opposite direction to redress the imbalance.

Trump is undoubtedly an idiot, but it would be very interesting if he got in. In any case, it's not forever. America has an oscillating two-party system. Whatever gets changed that doesn't work can be changed back again in the next government. The things that do work will be kept. There are checks and balances, and he won't bring the country to its knees, but he does represent an important shift in values.

People sometimes want change for change's sake. They voted Obama in because he promised change, but he proved to be a pussy. Trump might actually change something. People are clearly fed up with leftist PC paranoia and it's time for a lurch in the opposite direction to redress the imbalance.

Trump is undoubtedly an idiot, but it would be very interesting if he got in. In any case, it's not forever. America has an oscillating two-party system. Whatever gets changed that doesn't work can be changed back again in the next government. The things that do work will be kept. There are checks and balances, and he won't bring the country to its knees, but he does represent an important shift in values.

Sounds good as long as he stays within his walls.

I've always wanted a "None of the above" lever in the voting booth.

Now, we have one.

That's why he'll win.

I think it is a pointless exercise to try to teach the American public anything that involves comparisons with the lives of Europeans. We are so far apart that common ground is hard to find. I used to like some of the things Michael Moore said but recently his ability to hit the target has been sadly missing.

Michael Moore the man who advocated that the U.S. Health Care system should be modeled after that of Cuba's ... Barf... x 1000

WHO ranks US at #37 and Cuba at #39 so outcomes are pretty close. I would imagine that Cuba's healthcare is more equally distributed and that if not for the outcomes within the highest economic classes that the US would be ranked far behind Cuba in healthcare. But say hey, if you are happy with the US healthcare system being ranked #37 while also being the most expensive then by all means trash talk Michael Moore.

And may I suggest omeprazole for that unwanted gastro reflux.

http://thepatientfactor.com/canadian-health-care-information/world-health-organizations-ranking-of-the-worlds-health-systems/

Moore's opposition is just another confirmation that Trump is an outsider to the dog wagging establishment.

And why he is the best choice to confound the machine.

It sounds like you never watched a Michael Moore movie.
Here's the leftist arrogance on display- - because you reach a different conclusion then me there most be a defect in your knowledge acquisition.

Moore actually looks at some topics I equally agree with, such as US imperialism and it's tragic consequences. But warped through his hypocritical leftist worldview, he goes places I cannot go.

I thought Moore was dead, or relatively. His comments on Trump, however, will actually have value... for Trump. Moore is the Rosie O'Donnell of this election cycle. Just seeing him makes a person nauseous.