Where do I find an honest woman?

ajarngreg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find one, please let me know, because after many years I am still searching.

The problem seems to be that their idea of honesty and mine are not the same. They regard White lies

as being perfectly honest. Many years ago I asked a Thai woman about this, and she said ''I told the man

what he wanted to hear, so that was the truth''

Considering the general 'quality' of foreign males who visit Pattaya I doubt very much there would be many genuine and honest Thai ladies willing to explore any sort of relationship with them. Go elsewhere.

Watch out for the ones forever going to the Temple (Wat) and making merit. I have found them, outwardly respectable women, not on the game to be the most untrustworthy .

Enjoy your time here and don't get hung up, have some half decent game and keep the girls from being bored and you'll be fine.

Nah they've all been snapped up mate by Thai visa members.

At least that's what many of them have you believe.

It may surprise you to know that it is possible to find an honest Thai woman. I have been with my lady for 6 years and she is honest as the day is long. I trust her implicitly, but that may be hard for some to grasp.

Maybe, maybe not. If you don't speak Thai you will never know.wai2.gif

Actions speak louder than words.

If you are a deaf mute who can't read or write. The rest of us communicate with speech, reading and writing that's why we all go to school. biggrin.png

If you are a deaf mute who can't read or write. The rest of us communicate with speech, reading and writing that's why we all go to school. biggrin.png

The subject is about honesty, not about being able to speak Thai. I can communicate with my partner very well in English as my Thai is rudimentary.

Edited by giddyup

The subject is about honesty, not about being able to speak Thai. I can communicate with my partner very well in English as my Thai is rudimentary.

The guy asked if there was an honest woman in Pattaya. I found after 3 years of living in Pattaya that all of the honest women I met didn't speak English. Just my experience.

It doesn't take an especially smart person to realize the ability to communicate with a woman in her mother tongue is an advantage in courtship especially in separating the wheat from the chaff. A friend of mine showed up at my home with a rented car, and driver with his girlfriend. After about an hours conversation I told him the driver was her husband. Your mileage may vary.

Edited by Rimmer
quoted reply of troll post removed

It doesn't take an especially smart person to realize the ability to communicate with a woman in her mother tongue is an advantage in courtship especially in separating the wheat from the chaff. A friend of mine showed up at my home with a rented car, and driver with his girlfriend. After about an hours conversation I told him the driver was her husband. Your mileage may vary.

Some people only attract chaff.

Nah they've all been snapped up mate by Thai visa members.

At least that's what many of them have you believe.

It may surprise you to know that it is possible to find an honest Thai woman. I have been with my lady for 6 years and she is honest as the day is long. I trust her implicitly, but that may be hard for some to grasp.

been with mine 23 years , i trust her with my life

There is a down side with an honest woman -------I was out drinking with my mates at a party last night, when I suddenly looked at my phone and noticed 18 missed calls from my wife.

I mean Is she insecure or what?

That's an average of 6 calls a day......................................................coffee1.gif

Edited by oxo1947

It take ms a long time to find a good one, you really have to give them every opportunity to screw up and never ever trust them. I hd 2 Two year girlfriends and eventually caught them out, now i have been with a girl for 9 years and she is yet to screw up , but i keep waiting. Also sometimes its not the girl its the family and the demands they put on the girl.

Take your time and do everything slowly!

Don't make any major purchases for at least 2 years, and even then do a lot at one time , many a bloke has been turned over once a house is built.

And never any Gold before 2 years and then a small piece.

Usually a girl will let you know here financial dreams pretty quickly.

Good luck and do it SLOWLY!!!!!!!!

It take ms a long time to find a good one, you really have to give them every opportunity to screw up and never ever trust them. I hd 2 Two year girlfriends and eventually caught them out, now i have been with a girl for 9 years and she is yet to screw up , but i keep waiting. Also sometimes its not the girl its the family and the demands they put on the girl.

Don't make any major purchases for at least 2 years, and even then do a lot at one time , many a bloke has been turned over once a house is built.

Congratulations Jess on possibly finding your first 'long gamer'... [insert emoticon here]

Congratulations Jess on possibly finding your first 'long gamer'... [insert emoticon here]

THANKS SO MUCH, but i do keep my self skeptical and alert on all fronts, there are just to many unreal stories that have occurred here and i do not wish to be one.

Thanks again for your kind words

If you are paying for a woman..she will tell you what you like to hear.

If you want to attract a woman..you will tell her what she likes to hear

Its a global problem, not confined to Patters. The world is built with lies..Enjoy it.

If you are paying for a woman..she will tell you what you like to hear.

If you want to attract a woman..you will tell her what she likes to hear

Its a global problem, not confined to Patters. The world is built with lies..Enjoy it.

Where do you find them? No matter much I paid my wives they wanted more for less. First year it was honey would you like another beer and let me empty your ashtray. 7th year it was, "you drink too much and everything in the house smells like smoke." and I was paying a lot more in the 7th year than the first year. I heard less of what I wanted the more I paid.