Ohio State Versus Michigan

roamp

Any chance, way or hope of seeing the American college football "game of the century?" If anyone knows, I'd sure like to know when and where.

:o

Why is that boring? Is it becuase it isn't another match in the endless soccer world? C'mon, give the guy a break, we have five sports channels on UBC and all that is ever on is soccer, day and night. If we're lucky and start watching at 3 a.m. Monday morning, Americans might catch their favorite NFL team once a season, and that's if they get lucky. Instead we get the Bundeleaga five nights a week, repeated along with all the other leagues too numerous to care to remember.

Any chance, way or hope of seeing the American college football "game of the century?" If anyone knows, I'd sure like to know when and where.

Why is that boring? Is it becuase it isn't another match in the endless soccer world? C'mon, give the guy a break, we have five sports channels on UBC and all that is ever on is soccer, day and night. If we're lucky and start watching at 3 a.m. Monday morning, Americans might catch their favorite NFL team once a season, and that's if they get lucky. Instead we get the Bundeleaga five nights a week, repeated along with all the other leagues too numerous to care to remember.

Couldn't agree more - soccer is very :D

Soccer is a game played by (and fervently watched by) yes!! you got it, by "a bunch of big girls" :D very :D

Edited by john b good

Soccer is a game played by (and fervently watched by) yes!! you got it, by "a bunch of big girls" :D very :D

Thats fighting talk where I come from :D

Mind you if you are talking of "a bunch of big girls" check out rugby union none of your padding and guards there mate. Now thats a game for men.

Mind you if you are talking of "a bunch of big girls" check out rugby union none of your padding and guards there mate. Now thats a game for men.

Now there's a man who speaks the truth and they dont have two teams a side.. :D

I just looked at the ESPN/Star Sports web site. No sign of this game being broadcast on either channel.

I just looked at the ESPN/Star Sports web site. No sign of this game being broadcast on either channel.

we finally have an answer for the OP :o

Simple...

Download one of the many chinese net tv programs...and you'll be able to watch all the American sport you want.

I'm not a sceptic tank...but I do love basketball and get to watch games every day. NCAA ball is on there also. Easy if you have a fast internet set up.

i am no big fan for NFL . but i do love Football movie .

is the tatical setting that i enjoy ..

Here a few good football movie

"any gaven sunday "

" titan "

" longest yard "

i don't get most of the Ball game out there ..

is exciting sometime ..

but it get boring after a while ..

-- i understand in the stone age . is a show of strength and power ..

is of cos personal choice as to what sport you enjoy ..

my fav sport . is beer drinking .. and boobs grabbing

not very tatical non is a show of power of strenght .. but it sure beat sitting infront of a TV .

and twice as exciting

:D

post-29436-1163591658_thumb.jpg

:D

Now these are big girls :D

American Football ain't that bad

The other catch is you MUST have unlimited downloads (i do).

Otherwise, each time you watch it you will run up MASSIVE downloads. If you're paying by the MB, you'll end up with a huge bill.

I am watching NBA TV now on TVU...Lakers v Clippers. It's early in the second quarter and my download for this game ALONE is 160 mb so far.

By games end, it will be around 800 mb.

That's for three hours of TV.

If you watch it regularly, you'll rack up downloads in the 10 000's.

I have a direct cable internet. My downloads are unlimited and have no effect on speed for others.

I'd not recommend TVU for anyone on a shared network etc or limted downloads each month...or anyone less than 1000kpbs IMO.

If you have all that though, it's GREAT.

Much better than UBC...and free :o