Researchers say Thai women have some of the smallest breasts in the world

rooster59

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather disappointing there are no pics, I love small tits

Well as you asked, this picture popped up on my Facebook today, haven't a clue why.

post-260195-0-68573800-1467634049_thumb.

Hope it isn't in breach of any forum rules.

Anyway, what attracted my attention wasn't the very pretty Thai girl, but the incredible apartment she appears to be living in.

Surely a girl this pretty could find a better room to live in! Note to girl: make your bed before taking selfies.

Edited by MissAndry

The researchers must have personally measured them. If they went by sight only, they would have been victims of false advertising.

I'd like to know how these researchers conducted their research to say that small chested women are in Asia and AFRICA? Google or go to YouTube for African girls or tribal girls. Not seen many small chested women. And to say the average size of American women were F's ? Who the heck are they measuring over the hill fat women in USA and preteens in Asia and Africa?

My girlfriend is blessed with small breasts but she has nipples that could cut glass!

......... each to their own amusement correct?

Of course the study may be slightly inaccurate as they were measuring an inordinate number of ladyboys!

Edited by streetsweeper

• 1 year later...

Very much doubt the two birds in the picture are Thai, rarely wee them in public in skimpy bikinis, more likely two tee-shirts and a pair of jeans for swimming in the sea as soon as the boobies appear 

On 7/2/2016 at 11:12 AM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I agree about the earlier poster suggesting some research into the correlation between women's breast size and body fat/BMI.

To find the U.S. and UK at the top of the breast size list can only lead me to presume that there HAS to be some connection. I've never thought of U.S. women as having particularly large "natural" breasts compared to elsewhere, but they certainly would rank high internationally/comparatively on the chubby scale. Same with the UK, I'd imagine.

But likewise, to find the study saying PH women have the smallest average breast sizes in the world, and smaller than TH on average, seems to contradict both conventional wisdom and personal experience. That just doesn't sound right.

But Samoa is in the bottom of the list as well and they don't spring to mind when I think of skinny people.

I don't know, some people have all the luck! The only academic research for papers or dissertation I have ever been required to conduct was into the use of hand held anti tank weapons by the German Army in 1944 and 1945,  and the effects of broadcast media upon monastic life (Media Studies Degree). Neither was all that much fun!

Lucky lucky b*st*rds!

Who was leading the team of experts? Was it maybe some 'Dr' with a private clinic, who has been in the news recently for fondling the breasts of good-looking factory workers? Come forwaed then 'Dr', now we maybe can know your name, as what you did was in the name of science, LOL

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:20 AM, rooster59 said:

but it’s probably not because of her breast size

BS. I like Thai women because they have nice shapely breasts instead of those horrid droopy things that afflict western women. Not many Thais would know what Coopers Droop is, and long may it remain so.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

BS. I like Thai women because they have nice shapely breasts instead of those horrid droopy things that afflict western women. Not many Thais would know what Coopers Droop is, and long may it remain so.

Having said that, the few times I have visited go-go bars I have seen a few girls with tits like spaniels ears

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Having said that, the few times I have visited go-go bars I have seen a few girls with tits like spaniels ears

Agreed that it's like that now, but almost never happened back in the 90s. 

However, I remember a spectacularly large young woman that I invited to my room and then wished I hadn't. A lump of mouldy cheese being gnawed by geriatric mice would have been more exciting.

I stuck to the mantra less is more since and rarely went wrong.