Tracking Dividends

Is there any website out there that lets you enter a list of security codes which it then saves, and then shows you all upcoming declared dividends? (I'm particularly interest in the London Stock Exchange for this.) Looking up stocks individually is a bit of a pain.

And if not, how do you track your upcoming income?

My brokerage account does this.I have A schwab account.There are websites out there that will put all of your stock accounts together.You will need to give the side your user name and password to get into the site so they can track it.

I just use a simple spreadsheet .... Make a row for each security .. then have a column for each month of the year .. and then input the current dividends for each security into the months that they are paid out (and skip the months with no dividend).

Now autosum the columns and you have your cash flow by month.

Of course you will need to occasionally update the dividends when they change ...but they rarely change more than once per year. I've been using this method for years and I probably only spend 20 minutes per year updating it for dividend changes (I probably have about 50 items paying dividends or interest)

You can use either Microsoft Excel or LibreOfficeCalc (which is free). I used Excel in my work life ... and now use LibreOffice in my retired life.

The problem with any sort of advance calculation is that you dont know how much a dividend is going to be until it is declared, and that usually isnt very long before it is paid. Also there are occasional special dividends and other irregular payouts to consider.