Swedish Bar Owner In Knife Fight

george

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you ever seen a thai fight without a weapon? And how many of them fight alone?

They still tried to hit me with the bottles ....

they runned away. The idiot who started the fight broke the thai record on 100m when I chased him away.

After that they were around ten person throwing bottles on me, of course none of them had the guts to try to fight me when I had the knife. This went on until the police came.

How many of you have seen a thai fight WITHOUT a bottle or other weapon?

How many of you have seen a thai fight ALONE with a farang?

How many of you have seen a thai papper write the truth?

After this I saw the bartender who was in the fight around 30 times, he never ONCE looked at me, and trust me, I was looking at him a lot. Im not the guy who run away or try to avoid a fight if someone challenge me. Thai men are just a bunch of half retarded cowards who can’t do anything without a lot of friends and weapons. I was waiting for the “revenge” many of you wrote about but nothing happened, maybe they knew I wouldn’t be the only one going to get hurt? I’m not like most of you farang wanke_rs in Thailand getting scared and running away when these retarded monkeys start to fight with you. I stayed in Patong eight month after this happened and the revenge never came. Or do they need more time then eight month to come up with something? They didn’t have the guts to do something.

dunno about Phuket but this about sums up with what I've seen upcountry. What really annoys me it's the sweeping statement of some here, such as: "Thais are tough" ... "The Thai believes in an eye for an eye and says when he finds him he's gonna slice and dice him" .... "Don’t forget they Thai can always pick you up anytime from behind." ..... "dont tell us , go tell the injured thai , his brothers , his uncles , his cousins and all his mates." blah blah and other inane statements.

yes sure, you get hard cases here as everywhere in the world, but by and large Thais never fight alone, always use a bottle, a stick or something to hit from behind when one is busy fending off the others. When confronted, by someone who stands his ground and fight back (be it another Thai or Farang) they squeal like girls and back off quickly. This sterotype of hard Thais is usually perpetuated online by the oxygen mask wearing brigade, the over the hill pensioners, who struggle even to walk down the soi. What a bunch of heroes (not!).

"This sterotype of hard Thais is usually perpetuated online by the oxygen mask wearing brigade, the over the hill pensioners, who struggle even to walk down the soi. What a bunch of heroes (not!)."

Classic!

Have you ever seen Thai's outside Thailand (we are not talking about the boxers here) - talk about fish out of water and meek and mild (till they get together in a bunch and get drunk at the likes of Golden Mile).

I like how people in here are calling Thai men cowards etc.. when it was a farang who picked up a knife and started slashing first.

Now that is truly a classic double standard.

b

errm was it not 5 onto 1 and they were throwing bottles?

yes - double standards.

Have you ever seen Thai's outside Thailand (we are not talking about the boxers here) - talk about fish out of water and meek and mild (till they get together in a bunch and get drunk at the likes of Golden Mile).

I don't know what you're talking about. Most Thais I come across have a pretty mild temperment in general. I don't see how that's differs with Thais inside or outside the country. I've met plenty of Thais in the U.S. and they are actually more extroverted especially the ones who grew up there.

What annoys me is that westerners expect all males to puff out their chest and pull out this macho crap because it's the norm to get into these phony pissing contests in the western world. That's just not how it's done here so just because some guys don't do it doesn't mean they are pushovers or wimps.

Once upon a time some politicians thought a small SEA country called Vietnam was a big pushover too because you know..they're small, asian, and quiet. :o:D

I like how people in here are calling Thai men cowards etc.. when it was a farang who picked up a knife and started slashing first.

Now that is truly a classic double standard.

b

errm was it not 5 onto 1 and they were throwing bottles?

yes - double standards.

I highly doubt that was the sequence of events that unfolded. Also, it was one man who went into the kitchen regardless of what transpired before.

3 versions of a story. maybe the truth is somewhere in there.

We go from it being an altercation over a collision on the street between a motorcycle to a doped up madman hellbent on running down a farang in a bar.

I have a hunch the slashed fellow may have been the cause of all of this trouble, but that's just my take on things having watched a few of these things go down. Was he on drugs? Only the doctors at the hospital know for sure since they took blood. If he had been doped up, he probably would have been charged with a drug offense.

But of all the parts of this thread that glisten with the beads of dripping overt bias, Patongpanda wins hands down;

No, I wasn't there happily :DClassic. Sort of funny too.

My wife went to see the Thai guy in hospital. Close friend, eh :o

I had a drink with him last night, he is a very pleasant and peaceful guy - an engineer. The Swedish guy just went nuts - alcohol to blame. So pleasant & peaceful he drove his motorcycle into the bar? An engineer you say? What kind of engineer? A train engineer? Sanitation engineer (garbageman)? A university graduate licensed engineer in on of the 5 recognized practice areas (civil, mechanical, chemical,nuclear, medical)?

Lots of fertilizer to go around. Perhaps some of the participants can come take care of the brown patch in front of the condo............

I was little bit upset when I wrote it yesterday, guess it was Patongpanda who made me so pissed off. The guy "know" what happend becurse he talked to thais who even wasnt there...

I paid some money for this incident, cant remember how much. Stayed another eight month in Patong without any problems. After that Pattaya, and other Souteast Asia countries.

--> Doro22, haha, guess you are one of the AIK boys. I been wanting to get my hands on Itchy for a long time. Was in Skara when our boys meet yours running around shouting for him, realized after that its a made up guy. Quite funny that I been upset on a person who doesnt exist. So yes, im home again but leaving soon again, Phillippines next destination.

Inhyrd ryss: Used to be a "credd casual" long time ago. Funny about Itchy... I am picturing a mental "Wmgbg" with foam in the mouth yelling "C'mon then Itchy...". Priceless! Hope your stay in the Philippines gets a bit less cutting edge. Good luck.

Very off-topic...

On topic. As for Thais goes bananas: I have seen assaults more than ones where a Thai possy comes from behind with bottles and other weapons kicking and hitting the hel_l out of single victim. Not only in the "entertainment areas” and victims have been both foreigners and Thais.

On topic. As for Thais goes bananas: I have seen assaults more than ones where a Thai possy comes from behind with bottles and other weapons kicking and hitting the hel_l out of single victim. Not only in the "entertainment areas” and victims have been both foreigners and Thais.

It's called shock and awe.

:o

On topic. As for Thais goes bananas: I have seen assaults more than ones where a Thai possy comes from behind with bottles and other weapons kicking and hitting the hel_l out of single victim. Not only in the "entertainment areas" and victims have been both foreigners and Thais.

It's called shock and awe.

:o

People on this forum can be pretty ridiculous about these situations. I've seen and heard of far worse confrontations in the U.S. than in Thailand. In the U.S. things can escalate very quickly into a shooting of some sort. It happens in Thailand but you never hear of people walking into a club and spraying people or doing drive bys. Farang talking about how westerners fight fair is pure nonsense. Never in the history of the west has anyone fought fair :D Just ask the indigenous people.

I'd rather deal with Thai youngsters over some of the dangerous a-holes you meet in some of the western nations anyday of the week.

This thread = :o + :D + :D + :D

Which makes me B) + :D + :D and then :D and round and round we go.

Fair fights? <deleted>? If you have to fight, I think the idea is to fight to win. At least that's what I learned in Graduate School and heard on the Discovery Channel.

Globak Hawk > 16yr old w/ AK-47. Sometimes, at least.

Another thing: let's not demean monkeys here. They just get a bad rep, furry rascals.

Cabrini Green/South Central drive-by? Blame monkeys.

Cowboy-town-in-paradise stabbing? Blame the monkeys.

Back hair? Again, monkey-blaming. What's the deal?!

.... But if you say the word "monkey" enough times, it just gets funny. Try it. You will start to smile by the 3rd "monkey" and laugh by the 4th -- guaranteed. See?

As for the Turk... er... Swede: you're awesome. No, really. Sweden is proud of what you've become. Nej!

If you haven't heard about drive-by's here you haven't payed attention.

Your comment is ill conceived and meaningless because it's a rarity here in Thailand. Shootings aren't a weekly event that it is in large cities in the U.S. If you want to see real violence go live in Oakland or Detroit sometime.

Your comment is ill conceived and meaningless because it's a rarity here in Thailand. Shootings aren't a weekly event that it is in large cities in the U.S. If you want to see real violence go live in Oakland or Detroit sometime.

You are joking right? "Shootings aren't a weekly event that it is in large cities in the U.S."

I give you that drive - by's, gang land style are pretty rare, but shootings executions style and murders by guns is a daily affair in Thailand.

St: Louis, Motown and DC -Narathiwat, Yala and Pattani. Same, same but different.

By the way: Thailand kicks US butt in terms of murders by capita.

Disclaimer: I like Thailand and don’t shoot the messenger.

You are joking right? "Shootings aren't a weekly event that it is in large cities in the U.S."

I give you that drive - by's, gang land style are pretty rare, but shootings executions style and murders by guns is a daily affair in Thailand.

St: Louis, Motown and DC -Narathiwat, Yala and Pattani. Same, same but different.

By the way: Thailand kicks US butt in terms of murders by capita.

Disclaimer: I like Thailand and don't shoot the messenger.

:o:D You're comparing a region that is separatist and is by the very definition in an almost state of war with major cities in the U.S. Don't you see the irony in that comparison? It's like comparing Iraq with Detroit.

Gangland shootings aren't a daily occurrence in Thailand and I urge you to back up those points if you want to throw them out there. Stop being an ethnocentric sycophant and open your eyes for once. Thailand is much safer than the U.S. If it was so dangerous the farang pensioners wouldn't be here because they wouldn't survive 5 minutes in a city that was actually dangerous.

Gangland shootings aren't a daily occurrence in Thailand and I urge you to back up those points if you want to throw them out there.
maybe you should try go down to the border between Thailand and Burma where all the drug dealing are maybe you might change your mind, 80% of Thailand gang and drug killing are never reported.

i think you should open YOUR eye when you said "Thailand is much safer than the U.S"

If it was so dangerous the farang pensioners wouldn't be here
because cheap farang pensioner have no money to go anywhere else except Thailand, because its cheap.

open your eye man! Bangkok is dangerous, knock on wood if you yourself walking down the soi, a thieve would sag you for a few baht that he needed to get high.

Gangland shootings aren't a daily occurrence in Thailand and I urge you to back up those points if you want to throw them out there.
maybe you should try go down to the border between Thailand and Burma where all the drug dealing are maybe you might change your mind, 80% of Thailand gang and drug killing are never reported.

I've been to all points of the Thai border and I never witnessed any of the "gang and drug" killing that you described nor have I heard very much about it except for sensationalized reports about Burmese illegal immigrants dying in the back of a truck somewhere.

i think you should open YOUR eye when you said "Thailand is much safer than the U.S"

I've lived here for several years and have travelled extensively I don't need to open my "eye" to see it.

open your eye man! Bangkok is dangerous, knock on wood if you yourself walking down the soi, a thieve would sag you for a few baht that he needed to get high.

This made me laugh. Well played sir, quite a troll. :D:o