"Lady Kai" woke up behind bars this morning - bail denied for alleged hi-so con artist

webfact

So contrary to a popular myth on here having money doesn't buy you freedom

This is the first time !!!! If you have not been here a long time you will not understand.In the past it has been the norm that if you have money enough you can buy your way out of any disaster or criminal conduct irrespective of the circumstances.However lets not get carried away now.The charge is Les Majesty and that in itself is a strange circumstance considering all the other woolies we hear are being covered up even temporary. I think we should make note of all the following procedures and my bet is that a lot of people will soon be disappointed.Maybe I have been here too long and am getting cynical in my old age----( Having just celebrated my 80th I am now an Oxygenator biggrin.png )------ I just hope and pray that I am proved wrong -- Dougal.

Been in Thailand long enough. Only on here a short eye opening time. Money does not buy your freedom and it's not the first time at all. So many arrests of lower level criminals who can't buy thete way out but there not headline TV news. It's a perpetuated myth. The old saying say it long enough people will belive it to be fact.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time !!!! If you have not been here a long time you will not understand.In the past it has been the norm that if you have money enough you can buy your way out of any disaster or criminal conduct irrespective of the circumstances.However lets not get carried away now.The charge is Les Majesty and that in itself is a strange circumstance considering all the other woolies we hear are being covered up even temporary. I think we should make note of all the following procedures and my bet is that a lot of people will soon be disappointed.Maybe I have been here too long and am getting cynical in my old age----( Having just celebrated my 80th I am now an Oxygenator biggrin.png )------ I just hope and pray that I am proved wrong -- Dougal.

Been in Thailand long enough. Only on here a short eye opening time. Money does not buy your freedom and it's not the first time at all. So many arrests of lower level criminals who can't buy thete way out but there not headline TV news. It's a perpetuated myth. The old saying say it long enough people will belive it to be fact.

Sure it does. The problem is that contrary to what some people may think, she doesn't have any money.

She has filed for bankruptcy in the past.

there was to much evidence. too many people willing to give up this poor lady. (lol)

This week the government of thailand made over 7 million baht in 3 days tackling corruption in phuket.

...they attempted to hit corruption and made 7 million.... imagine how much will be made if they ACTUALLY TARGETED CORRUPTION.

everyone, help me. just google the persons name who you think is evil with the words "evil". (Bob Smith evil.) Point it out so i can dig for dirt. no one hides from the internet. no one.

thailands such a great place cause nobody cares about their data, its literally there to take. once i gather enought evidence to show the world that immigration is selling people to slavers, you should thank the police for allowing certain asians to buy some and then sharing that data.

The probe found that of the three Pracha Chuen police investigators overseeing Ms Montha's cases, two remained at the station while another had been transferred to Tha Kham station, a source said.

Hopefully her helpers and police friends are also imprisoned.

At least five former employees have faced similar complaints from Ms Montha.

One was jailed for one-and-a-half years.

This unscrupulous abuse of power, of the officers involved must be punished with harsh prison sentences.

Immediate dismissal from the civil service.

Hopefully they stop this softener number with transfer to inactive posts.

These are highly criminals for there is only one place in society: prison.

no, with the fishes.

I believe if she sings like a Canary, she will look like the Canary in the coal mine ever so shortly! (bottom of the cage not moving!) Prison is not a safe place you know. Lots of violent mentally ill inmates, understaffed on guards who are often attending to a call of nature when depressed inmates hang themselves. I don't expect her to name names and don't expect anybody higher up to be implicated. lock.gif I hope I am wrong. I am thinking the case has run its course and we will not hear much more! beatdeadhorse.gif If some brave souls get this case into US and western media then some more shaking might happen. Otherwise. I am predicting not much.

"with the court further saying that the accused faces similar charges in a military court."

Anybody know what this could mean?

That means there are some military people who are also complicit....so.... to let everyone know who is boss and in control the military will also run her through the military courts to demonstrate to the public how things work here in Thailand.

Cheers

I would like to see her convicted for her real crimes and to compensate her victims more than fairly. If this ain't gonna happen, this will do.

Now it's time to start singing like a canary and take down all the other scumbags in Thailand's 'high society'. And we need a changed definition of 'hiso'. It should mean classy only. For decent people with a strong and decent moral code. Low so should be for people like her.

I agree with you especially "singing" to bring down other hi-so scumbags, however, and this is supposition on my part, with her being detained will she be also re-educated to prevent her singing. I suppose she is safer in jail without bail, as otherwise any suspicion of her singing whilst out, would be silenced long before she could get to the first note.

This woman is too smart..

She must speak multiple languages.. To do, what she does..

And..

I'm sure she documents everything she does do.

The chicken lady sounds like a POS.

So..

Whatever happens to the Chicken Lady...

It really doesn't matter.. --- to me.

Edited by D3030

So from Hi-so to lo- so, and jail- so..... a slave's driver with delusion of grandeur,

Just about every Thai who makes it into the upper middle class imagines themselves to be "Hi-So". In fact, and it was clear from the outset, that this woman was just one of the many posers and pretenders who can fool the lower classes and especially the ex-pat crowd, with pretentious airs. Most ex-pats would not recognize a true high sakdina, high society Thai even if they received an invitation to raprathaan ahaan kan (formal:to eat). Edited by Johpa

according to Human rights Lawyer Songkran, Gai has a driver who is missing since year 2555/2012. Apparently this driver knows alot of secrets from Gai.

there is also another thai lady who is an owner of a condo went missing after she transferred ownership of the condo and land to an aide of Gai.

and Gai did not turn up at the police station last night after she went to phitsanulok of her own accord after hearing the police were going to summon her in.

She went becos she wanted to withdraw 4 other cases that she had accused of others that were still under investigation and was going to plead that she was of unsound mind that was why she did what she did, and after would check herself into a mental hospital.

But of cos she was rejected as evidence of human trafficking, false accusation were against her. according to spring news. lese majeste charges were not the main or the charges laid against her. It was the seriousness of the case of human trafficking that the courts based on deciding not to grant her bail.

The defamation law, Lese majeste, should be scrapped altogether.

Who cares who "Lady" Kay "insulted", book her for the crimes she is accused of by her former employees, not some BS trumped up accusation.

As long as this BS law is used, Thailand will be a lawless country.

Finally moved out of Thailand, as long as the <deleted> of a country leader is running the country down in the gutter, I will not again be a willing tax payer of the Thai childish immature society.

If at least the leaders of this could be so wonderful country act like grownups instead of the spoiled brat children they are acting like now.

The "Lady" Kay should be investigated and prosecuted for the right reasons, not this fake accusation, c'mon Thailand, GROW UP.

the justice minister said "that foreign countries would not understand why Thailand needs the lese majeste law because they are not "civilised" nations with cultural refinement like ours".[17]

Sure it does. The problem is that contrary to what some people may think, she doesn't have any money.

She has filed for bankruptcy in the past.

That's because she had the wrong slaves, they have stolen millions and millions of baht worth of gold and jewellery from her. She has been cleaned out by staff and friends had to try a scrape bail together.

Best news I've had all year and I never revel in anyones demise but this woman absolutely deserves to be behind bars until they can get to the bottom of her misdeeds. I suspect the role of social media and media coverage assisted the authorities in actually doing something about this case. Well done Thai netizens for keeping this case in the spotlight!

You must live a very very very dull and boring life if this is the "best news you've had all year" rolleyes.gifwhistling.gifcoffee1.gif

She will likely get a taste for the 'work' she had for the girls she sent abroad - 'taking care'.

I dare say the taste in her mouth day after day with different 'customers' will not be to her liking.

You reap what you sow. Not often the case for this sort of low-life in Thailand, but this time, yippee!

Who cares who "Lady" Kay "insulted", book her for the crimes she is accused of by her former employees, not some BS trumped up accusation.

Finally moved out of Thailand, as long as the <deleted> of a country leader is running the country down in the gutter, I will not again be a willing tax payer of the Thai childish immature society.

If at least the leaders of this could be so wonderful country act like grownups instead of the spoiled brat children they are acting like now.

The "Lady" Kay should be investigated and prosecuted for the right reasons, not this fake accusation, c'mon Thailand, GROW UP.

Here, here at last a sensible post. I think it is terrible that she is being prosecuted under these nasty laws. Being a wannabe should not be a crime. Get her for human trafficking otherwise she is another victim of Thailand's ugly system.

The slave that revolted will have to go into a witness protection program now. This women will be hunting her for the rest of her life. Why do I know? Because I've peeved off high society people before and they don't like it up em! The maid that grassed will be pushing up daisies soon.

the justice minister said "that foreign countries would not understand why Thailand needs the lese majeste law because they are not "civilised" nations with cultural refinement like ours".[17]

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif