Download

MZurf

I have downloaded Utorrent and then gone to the www.toorentz.eu site and chosen a movie to download. But there are 3 download choices. What should I choose?

PS Is there anyone that can post a link to a Youtube video that best explains the safest procedure for download?

Capture.JPG

post-73753-0-26862600-1469252900_thumb.j

Edited by MZurf

Until you've done some research into what torrents are, how they work, and the risks involved, I wouldn't recommend you click on any of them.

This forum is probably not the best place to do this research, especially if you're talking about downloading copyrighted materials.

In uTorrent click on Options - Preferences and select click on the Associate options.

post-35075-0-92070600-1469254259_thumb.j

Using magnetic down load gets you straight to the download without some of the additional pages that sometimes pop up when using other option.

smile.png

MZurf...make sure you create a file for the torrent to go into & enter that name (position = Example D/:torrent download) & put that direction into either Utorrent or bit torrent whatever you use, its usually in options (shows a cog wheel on Utorrent)

The whole thing is so much easier now then when we use to set up----had to name port numbers etc. You have probably already been told---the more seeds usually the faster it downloads......and its a courtesy to try to at least pay back (in time or volume) whatever you take.

If you can not find your torrent any-time----there is a tiny search engine that really is one of the best I have come across (freeware) its called everything---it will even find a letter you have written, usually before you have finished entering the name...its great for when you delete a program......I then type the programs name in , and find they have left many files lurking around, I have even found virus as I knew the name I was looking for---& it operates in safe mode so could delete it.

Good luck with your down loading there is a thread on here--Thai Visa-- about different TV & movies ...called "what are you watching now" your always get tips from that.http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/612173-what-movies-or-tv-shows-are-you-watching-now/page-223

everything

http://www.pcworld.com/article/232263/everything_search_engine.html

Edited by oxo1947