Recruitment drive for Muslims by UK police

It makes sense to have a multicultural police force in a multicultural country.

The question is why are they going to make the initial screening process easier?

As for the UK being a multicultural country, it is now clear that Islam and Western society are not compatible and politicians’ policy of forced multiculturalism has been a dismal failure.

when were we asked if we wanted a multicultural country.

on a similar note at one time i had served as a regular police officer, and had done a lot of additional traffic patrol courses, i left for family reasons, but was thinking of rejoining after a couple of years, i telephoned one force in a large immigrant area, who were recruiting and was told we would love to have you , but we are only recruiting ethnic minorities.

the minimum height limit was reduced some years ago to enable Indian recruits.

on a similar note at one time i had served as a regular police officer, and had done a lot of additional traffic patrol courses, i left for family reasons, but was thinking of rejoining after a couple of years, i telephoned one force in a large immigrant area, who were recruiting and was told we would love to have you , but we are only recruiting ethnic minorities.

The UK is already a multicultural society, so what you suggest we do about it.

Start ethnic cleansing or accept the reality and deal with it?

Disgusting positive discrimination.. Should be only one standard for everyone. If you can't reach the standard you don't get the job.

They did this same thing, lowering of the standards for specific minority groups, in the US as well.

It causes a bit of friction within an organization when some guys are required to meet a higher standard than the guy next to him--especially when it cones to advancement since that has a direct impact on the employees ability to feed his family.

Its a real kick in the teeth for all those that work hard to achieve and advance.

The question is why are they going to make the initial screening process easier?

As for the UK being a multicultural country, it is now clear that Islam and Western society are not compatible and politicians policy of forced multiculturalism has been a dismal failure.

Islam and Western society are not compatible? Maybe Islamic terrorists and Western society are not compatible but that's about as far as I'd go. We have had people from predominately Islamic countries living in the UK for longer than I've been around, quite successfully.

As for the UK being a multicultural country, it is now clear that Islam and Western society are not compatible and politicians policy of forced multiculturalism has been a dismal failure.

Islam and Western society are not compatible? Maybe Islamic terrorists and Western society are not compatible but that's about as far as I'd go. We have had people from predominately Islamic countries living in the UK for longer than I've been around, quite successfully.

Islam isn't even compatible with Islam. Sunni's like nothing more than killing Shia and vice versa

I'm not sure that the Moslem ghettos of East London, Bradford, Salford, Birmingham, Blackburn, Luton, Leicester, &c. are evidence of any level of success, or are indicative of compatibility between Islam and modern civilisation.

Disgusting positive discrimination.. Should be only one standard for everyone. If you can't reach the standard you don't get the job.

If I'm going to be patrolling in Chinatown or Koreatown, I'd rather have with me a marginally intelligent partner that speaks Chinese or Korean than the smartest guy in the city that doesn't.

If I'm going to be patrolling in Chinatown or Koreatown, I'd rather have with me a marginally intelligent partner that speaks Chinese or Korean than the smartest guy in the city that doesn't.

You are assuming you are on the job but the reality might be the Korean or Chinese applicant was hired instead of you even though they were less qualified.

You are assuming you are on the job but the reality might be the Korean or Chinese applicant was hired instead of you even though they were less qualified.

If they speak the language and understand the culture, they're more qualified to patrol the area than me. No matter how much smarter, faster and educated I may (or may not) be. They're the right tool for the job at hand...

If they speak the language and understand the culture, they're more qualified to patrol the area than me. No matter how much smarter, faster and educated I may (or may not) be. They're the right tool for the job at hand...

Yeah...OK...but many people are not so anxious to give away their livelihood as yourself. They prefer to be treated equally.

In the US, we consider an equal society where everyone has the same hoops to jump through as the person next to them to be a good model.

Picking favorites because of someone's race, religion, etc is typically frowned upon.

Yeah...OK...but many people are not so anxious to give away their livelihood as yourself. They prefer to be treated equally.

In the US, we consider an equal society where everyone has the same hoops to jump through as the person next to them to be a good model.

Picking favorites because of someone's race, religion, etc is typically frowned upon.

There's a huge difference between preferential hiring because your affirmative action numbers aren't right, and preferential hiring because you realize you lack some critical skillsets in your organization.

There's a huge difference between preferential hiring because your affirmative action numbers aren't right, and preferential hiring because you realize you lack some critical skillsets in your organization.

Not when you are talking about a job as a Civil Servant jobs.

The PD can hre interpretors if they lack qualified officers. Qualifications are not something you bypass for expediency.

Furthermore, you are making an assumption that a Korean officer is going to be assigned exclusively to Koreatown for their career when the fact is lateral transfers are commonplace. Seniority, Rank, Personalities, etc all determine where and who assignments are granted.

Or would you also disrupt the system of seniority based on race?

Edited by ClutchClark

Well they don't seem to accept the reality,that's why they all live together in one area. Rather than integrating,you all know the ones I mean after working amongst and with them for many years ,we are as nothing to them ,to most of them only people of their faith matter ,the rest of us are of no use,to those who think otherwise best of luck,hope you like it with your heads in the sand Edited by i claudius

Another racist exposes himself.

You are ill informed, Islam is not a race, but as usually your type label people racist for their disdain of this warped theology, which is nothing more than medieval clerical opinion with its 7th Century barbarism.

'My type', takes note of your comment which states 'Its not just a clash of civilisations, its a a clash of two species that have an entirely different level of mental development'.

The term 'Species' cannot be read as referring to a religion or religious belief, and if there is any doubt on the matter, you close with the claim of these 'Species' 'having an entirely different level of mental development'.

You can argue as you wish, but 'My type' reads the words written by you as almost text book racism.

Edited by GuestHouse

You are ill informed, Islam is not a race, but as usually your type label people racist for their disdain of this warped theology, which is nothing more than medieval clerical opinion with its 7th Century barbarism.

'My type', takes note of your comment which states 'Its not just a clash of civilisations, its a a clash of two species that have an entirely different level of mental development'.

The term 'Species' cannot be read as referring to a religion or religious belief, and if there is any doubt on the matter, you close with the claim of these 'Species' 'having an entirely different level of mental development'.

You can argue as you wish, but 'My type' reads the words written by you as almost text book racism.

Your type can label me as a racist for not being willing to tolerate the intolerant and I will wear that badge with pride

Edited by stander

Its not just a clash of civilization, its a clash of two species that have an entirely different level of mental development

An utterly disgusting comment.
Unfortunately,completely true though
Then as they say"takes one to know one,," don't know if you belong to this faith. But it is the most intolerant, in the world this is shown by their actions and their words Edited by i claudius

UK is a failed multicultural society, in part due to PC positive discrimination like this, but mainly the unwillingness of Muslims to integrate, others no problem

An utterly disgusting comment.

Unfortunately,completely true though

But 99% of it's members are of Arab descent.