New Site Feedback

Tech Doctor

• 2 weeks later...

The probs @ 1204-5 are gone since colour returned. The only thing wrong as of now is having to scroll to the right if someone posts an unusually llllooooonnnnnggggg sentance when viewed in 'Content I Posted in'.

Edited by evadgib

Can you provide a link to such a post?  That used to be an issue with pre-formatted text and sometimes photos that were too large and not reduced but I have not seen happen since change to new software.  What screen resolution and browser are you using?  As you using an increased size magnification?   But perhaps you are just talking Android?  I have not been using that.

Edited by lopburi3

9 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Can you provide a link to such a post?  That used to be an issue with pre-formatted text and sometimes photos that were too large and not reduced but I have not seen happen since change to new software.  What screen resolution and browser are you using?  As you using an increased size magnification?   But perhaps you are just talking Android?  I have not been using that.

Are you talking to me?

If so the same laptop I have been using on Thaivisa since I first logged in in 2009.

• Like 1

TV loads very quickly for me. so it seems to be a problem that isn't exactly uniform. It probably helps that I have one of the fastest internet connections in Thailand however. It takes maybe 0.25 of a second to fully load the site here.

Edited by anotheruser

1 hour ago, anotheruser said:

That is funny Smokie. They are not going to support legacy devices forever. time for an upgrade perhaps? 

It lags on my Samsung S7 the same way too.

Perhaps I need to configure my own upgrade to this?

Anyway apparently 'er indoors is getting me a new laptop for Xmas. :smile:

1 hour ago, anotheruser said:

Okay an issue I had on Android was the general topics forum would never load. On IOS it works pretty well for me. The Android app was admittedly unusable.

Lol you are in the cloud.

You might just as well admit to being a Man Utd fan! :passifier:

• Like 1

Uhm I can't be bothered to read all the posts.

I cannot open "General" on my mobile.

If I try to reply yo a topic in Thailand News I get an error in the lines of "wrong ID for this site"

Is this the right thread to complain?

On 14/10/2016 at 5:14 PM, farmerjo said:

Not sure if you've been notified that the weather site has been down quite a while.

The 1st page now opens then nothing when you go to province. 

In the farming section it has been archived but is still pinned.

The one on the main opening forum page is good if can get it working thanks.

Edited by farmerjo

I don't know if it is just me, but ever it got changed to the new site I got problems 

No, i can reach every thing but every time I click on a topic I will be send to the last page 

Why can I not read the topic before I have to read to some ones garble, yes I know I can go

back to the first page  but why does the click on the topic does not bring me to the 

first page so I can read what it is all about ?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

I don't know if it is just me, but ever it got changed to the new site I got problems 

No, i can reach every thing but every time I click on a topic I will be send to the last page 

Why can I not read the topic before I have to read to some ones garble, yes I know I can go

back to the first page  but why does the click on the topic does not bring me to the 

first page so I can read what it is all about ?

@White Christmas13

I think (with respect) it is just you! Look at my attachment being a screenshot of the email I get as a result of your post - if I click on the highlighted link "New Site Feedback" I get taken to the first post in the topic.

If I click on "Go to this post" then I (logically) go to your post so i have a choice which I think is what you are missing (?)

Capture13.JPG

Edited by VBF

• 2 weeks later...

More probs when using an android box plumbed in to a telly:

1. Clicking on links contained within posts results in a completely blank page opening every time. I have to paste the link manually in order to see the point being raised which quite often means I don't bother.

2. The 'What are you watching'  thread in Ferang pub drops out of my 'Posted in' preferences after a few days causing me to miss new posts on one of the best threads on the entire site. I haven't noticed this happening on any other page.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1