New Site Feedback

Tech Doctor

16 hours ago, Tech Doctor said:

I've just updated the Tapatalk plugin see if that makes a difference

No difference. I can access Thailand news, and Android support forum from my tablet ,  the other ones are just loading. 

17 hours ago, Tech Doctor said:

I've just updated the Tapatalk plugin see if that makes a difference, the latest android is still under google review. It should be approved anytime now.

TD

1 hour ago, balo said:

No difference. I can access Thailand news, and Android support forum from my tablet ,  the other ones are just loading. 

At the moment also the iOS version of the APP is having problems.

Can't for example load "Participated" and many times I get an error message that I need to login (while I am logged in)

This Worked perfectly yesterday

34 minutes ago, MJCM said:

At the moment also the iOS version of the APP is having problems.

Can't for example load "Participated" and many times I get an error message that I need to login (while I am logged in)

This Worked perfectly yesterday

Well actually same here, I can't log in to the app now. Maybe they are trying to fix it. 

Just now, Tech Doctor said:

I thought social media was the next best thing.  

the css was being moved by invision to cdn. I'll check

TD

The advantage is that the yellow colour has gone from the header!! makes it all a bit easier on the eye.

• Like 1

Just now, Langsuan Man said:

Please publish the name of the company that you used for this never ending upgrade cycle, so that we can be sure to never use them for any commercial products that they may offer

Oh,  I guess you couldn't do that, name and shame and all that legal stuff

Believe it or not after we complained to the highest level and sent 1gb db log file they found a fix and applied it today at 5:30. so we will see.

TD

Ok so this is the situation here. 

On my windows PC  unread content for balo which is the same as "Showing topics I posted in and I have not read",   works.    My latest threads that shows are The Simplicity of Weight Loss ,  Pattaya going downhill!  and 

Dane remains imprisoned in Thailand  . 

This is all working as it should and when I click on the star * it goes to the first unread post .

Then I  log in to my Android tablet and I use participated which basically should mean the same thing as "topics I posted in and have not read".   But the problem is I have not posted in the topics and I have not read them before.  

This is the first  threads under participated :    13-year-old with BB gun killed by police in Colombus, Ohio ,  what do you do if you are too old to get insurance? and so on . 

But I have not even seen the threads before , if I look through them all I recognize maybe 10% of them as I have read before but not sure I posted in any of them . 

Then I click on Unread and same same , on my android tablet , doesn't seem to separate them much and I can just forget to look for threads that I participated in .  

So I can only use my Windows PC now , which is a shame since I do not bring it with me everywhere. 

And of course Browsing is not working at all , except for a few forums. 

Edited by balo

Written smileys become broken images at the moment. 
Smiling face :) : )

Smiling face with nose :-)
Laughing face :D : D
Laughing face with nose :-D

I'm all for if the written smileys are not turned into yellow Despicable me images as it allows to use smileys as part of the text without taking too much attention. Smileys are tend to show the mood and ease up readers mind when writing sarcasm. However the yellow blobs don't work as they are too bright to be part of the conversation. 

Edited by Guest

31 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Written smileys become broken images at the moment. 
Smiling face :) : )

Smiling face with nose :-)
Laughing face :D : D
Laughing face with nose :-D

I'm all for if the written smileys are not turned into yellow Despicable me images as it allows to use smileys as part of the text without taking too much attention. Smileys are tend to show the mood and ease up readers mind when writing sarcasm. However the yellow blobs don't work as they are too bright to be part of the conversation. 

Interesting  :)

That basic smiley used to work since the upgrade by typing colon+bracket, but this one never did since the upgrade:  :D  (They both worked with the old forum software of course default_biggrin.png).

In fact, using the old forum software, I used to type :cheesy:, :rolleyes: and :thumbsup: as it was quicker than finding the images in the smiley list.

Let's hope @Tech Doctor is working on something in this area.  :rolleyes:, oops, default_rolleyes.gif