Absolute Proof upscale Thai women are into Farang men

atyclb

28 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Where as you are absolutely god's gift, well at least that's what you keep telling us, in fact you started a post just so you could brag about yourself. A bit sad.  Dated any supermodels recently?:(

I live with a former model, thanks.

I suppose I should mention that once upon a time I auditioned at a model agency in the kings Road, London.

How about you?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I am rich enough by Thai standards, rich as Bill Gates, no. Of course it's a generalising statement Einstein. I can't speak for every woman on the planet.  

So our wife went for you because of your money not because she thought you were even remotely aesthetically attractive?

How tragic

On 8/5/2016 at 0:08 AM, Fabricus said:

If only I could get a dollar for every time I hear crud like this ..............

Some of you clowns really make me laugh.

you infer each and every tv forum member is a social misfit and or unattractive overweight boring old fart pensioner lacking social skills to meet women other than those that have a financial disparity incentive.

one should recognize the difference between inference and projection.

13 minutes ago, atyclb said:

you infer each and every tv forum member is a social misfit and or unattractive overweight boring old fart pensioner lacking social skills to meet women other than those that have a financial disparity incentive.

one should recognize the difference between inference and projection.

I don't think that was the point he was trying to make.

I think he took issue with the often repeated claim from Thaivisa forum members that they don't find Western women attractive.

It's just laughable because it's so convenient that the only women they claim to find attractive now are the poor ones in Thailand or the Phils who'll have them . . . for a price

Edited by Agent Sumo

I wan't going to post in this thread because quite frankly when I saw the subject I thought "how ridiculous". It simply isn't true and of course after reading it I just laughed. However reading further, the posts just continue to support my belief how delusional many foreigner men are here. Its alarming. More amazing is this kind of talk probably never even crossed most of their minds back in their home country and yet here it is spewed almost daily. Why is that? What are they trying to prove to themselves.? This topic and the age gap topic and the endless justifications by some.