Khao San Ladyboys go from bonking to banking - but neither paid off

webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dotpoom.

i understand what you say,and yes it is not right,or necessary to make disparaging remarks at someones facial features.But,on the other hand,these men in drag tend to over do the attempt at copying natural women's make up skills. This tends to make the imitator look more harsh and more of a caricature of the intended subject.

10 minutes ago, JerryinTH said:

Whats with the 'at darkness' stuff. Would it be different if it happened in the daytime? 

Yes.

In Thai law, if a crime is committed 'during the hours of darkness', it is deemed worse than if 'during daylight hours', and will be punished accordingly.

4 hours ago, dotpoom said:

By all means comment all you like on their activities.....but I have to wonder what is going on in the minds of those who like to cast disparaging remarks on the facial features of another?

You can put clothes and make-up on a pig, but it is still a pig.

2 hours ago, gdgbb said:

" ...no mention of any jail time they would be facing..... "

They have to go to court first.

"Charged with theft in night time...".

if you know the crime, generally you can comment on the time.

eg... A crime of this nature usually carries a penalty of .... 

But.... TIT, and equality under the law, may not be something worth relying on.

1 hour ago, chuang said:

How on earth they accepted the credit card with Polish name....when they are all thais...

The Polish guy's name is Lubyutumutt.  :D

Perhaps certain stores are known for not paying much attention to cc details, and these guys knew that.

Edited by bendejo

" theft in the hours of darkness "  

Is this a separate offence from theft in the hours of daylight or theft, full stop?

I'm beginning to understand "Amazing Thailand", I think  :facepalm:

Edited by lvr181

I believe many more crimes are committed relating to the sex trade without being ever reported. Taking a girl (or a boy with tits) to your hotel is a risk in any case, and no foreigner should expect a cheap-drunken Boom boom, without waking up the next day flat broke.

Better to lock up everything in your hotels safe and only take the cash you need in pocket is the best way to go about it. No personal experience with this though ...:whistling:

Exactly the same crime could have and often is perpetrated by Thai girls and men often on other Thais as well as foreigners.

The difference is in the way the police handle the crime.

These three are criminals and prostitutes which can be the same thing and often is. Their crime or occupation is not related to their gender much as some people would like to connect the dots.

At least 30-40% of Ladyboys come from very difficult familial backgrounds, do not finish their education and are generally reviled or felt sorry for by others. They find it difficult to get jobs and the alternatives are usually prostitution and crime. The problem is not only the bad apples themselves but crucially the whole stinking barrel and the barrel makers and if you can't see that you are blind or stupid.

What reason do Thai girls and men have to turn to crime? Even Thai hookers are not discriminated against as much as hard-working non-p4p ladyboys.

When I see farangs walking around MBK or somewhere similar with a fat hipped, brown skinned, no-nose farm girl (and there are many) I suspect they are often the same guys who deride ladyboys . . . . the point, there are plenty of lying, kniving, ugly, poxed up Thai prostitutes (genetic girls) who steal and lie and commit violent crime but we hear much less of them . . . for the same reason men are troubled by ladyboys . . . .insecure manhoods.

All the insult hurlers are simply outing themselves! 

Edited by RawboneFunksta

8 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Ah, Khoa San ladyboy hookers. 

"Hey Mister. You wanna boom boom?"

"Eh, no thanks"

"Well, f*** you!"

Great way to conduct business. 

not just KSLBs, thats pretty standard anywhere in Thailand if you dont purchase, maybe its taught in schools these days

A " fat hipped, brown skinned, no-nose farm girl " is for all that, a real woman. Now your tight-butted, white skinned city lady boy (I'll leave their nose out of it) may seem quite attractive to some people while they are in the bloom of youth, but, trust me, given a few years they start to look like front-row forwards with tits. Caricatures of women.

3 minutes ago, RawboneFunksta said:

Exactly the same crime could have and often is perpetrated by Thai girls and men often on other Thais as well as foreigners.

The difference is in the way the police handle the crime.

These three are criminals and prostitutes which can be the same thing and often is. Their crime or occupation is not related to their crime much as some people would like to connect the dots.

At least 30-40% of Ladyboys come from very difficult familial backgrounds, do not finish their education and are generally reviled or felt sorry for by others. They find it difficult to get jobs and the alternatives are usually prostitution and crime. The problem is not only the bad apples themselves but crucially the whole stinking barrel and the barrel makers and if you can't see that you are blind or stupid.

What reason do Thai girls and men have to turn to crime? Even Thai hookers are not discriminated against as much as hard-working non-p4p ladyboys.

When I see farangs walking around MBK or somewhere similar with a fat hipped, brown skinned, no-nose farm girl (and there are many) I suspect they are often the same guys who deride ladyboys . . . . the point, there are plenty of lying, kniving, ugly, poxed up Thai prostitutes (genetic girls) who steal and lie and commit violent crime but we hear much less of them . . . for the same reason men are troubled by ladyboys . . . .insecure manhoods.

All the insult hurlers are simply outing themselves! 

if not liking having my crotch groped by an old man in a dress who is trying to pickpocket me means I have an insecure manhood then i prefer to keep it that way

6 hours ago, happy pattaya man said:

They nicked a POLISH guys CC and relieved him of 35k's worth of goods, obviously the stores staff were only interested in making the sales rather than checking signatures or checking the name on the card against a meathead of a Thai cross dresser.

hpm.

exactly, it would have been in a foreign name. So obvious not a thai name. The dept store employee should also be locked up.

13 hours ago, PatOngo said:

This place gets more surreal by the hour!!!

yeah surreal this is he right word....even with many other matters often involved in everyday situations with thais often I feel that I just become part of a picture of salvador dali....

5 hours ago, ghworker2010 said:

exactly, it would have been in a foreign name. So obvious not a thai name. The dept store employee should also be locked up.

often they work together with staff and share the profit...it was said that these punks worked in a department store before they was sacked ...maybe they went back to their former colleagues with this new great business idea....in LOS nothing comes as a surprise for me..examples:.wifes who sells the house their man has build for them when he goes back to europe to help his old mom..to take off with their new gik half their age and a druggy....so once the rich madam spend all the money her new gik might beat her up or kill her for 100 bhat...anything weird goes ....the permanent need to make face....money as a indicator of good kamma of beeing a good person....people who go to monks not for dhamma advice but for the next lottery numbers or for promotion...etc,,,etc...but maybe this unusual strange weird behavor is the magnet for all the guys (lieraly thousands from all over the world )  who cannot make it in the straight world...they are welcome to join the party if they bring enough cash ...if that is gone they learn the harsh way.....