Hepatitis C

dman

Hi, Am a bit surprised there is not much information about hepatitis C on the forum. Maybe I am not searching correctly.

Hep C is quickly becoming one of the number one health issues in the world and kills far more people than HIV/AIDS from liver complications. There is a cure that is extremely affective with very few side affects. Basically you take one pill per day for 84 days (12 weeks) The US pharma company Gilead Sciences owns the patent and has generated a lot of controversy in the US and Europe because of the price they charge for the meds. $1000/pill x 84 = $84,000 USD. I discovered I was infected with the virus 4 months ago during routine blood work and probably had it since the early 70's with no symptoms until the last couple of years when I started feeling fatigued. I was able to source reliable generic meds from India with a bit of research and am now completely cured. Would be curious to know if anyone else has had similar experience. I can say it has made a huge difference in my life where I am feeling strong and healthy again. When the fatigue started a few years back it was very subtle and I attributed it to getting older and slowing down but in fact it was the virus. They call it the sleeping dragon because you can have it for 30-40 years and experience no symptoms but in the meantime it is wreaking havoc on your liver.

Yes, Harvoni  That is the branded drug name used to treat several of the genotypes of the virus. There are six genotypes with 1a being the most common. 

The name of the two API's (ingredients) that are compounded to make Harvoni are Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir.

The generic version of Harvoni is available pretty much anywhere in the world by post from a buyers club in Hobart Australia run by a physician Dr James Freeman. 

image.jpg

Archived