Suddenly unsure on immigration, Trump trying to clear it up

webfact

10 hours ago, Bung said:

How anyone can say straight faced this guy will make a good president is beyond me. 

It's obvious he has no idea how to do the job and summed up nicely by Ari Fleischer 

"Ari Fleischer, a White House press secretary under George W. Bush, says the confusion that now exists about Trump's plans for immigration underscores "the risk in electing someone whose candidacy is based on his personality and image, as opposed his experience and policy knowledge" 

Says a lot about the intelligence of a Trump supporter and their gullibility. 

If it is "beyond" you, by what reasoning do you ask the question "How can any straight faced guy...?" Clearly, you evidence why you cannot grasp the essential issues involved. By your ow admission, it is "beyond" you.

Thus, when you begin your observations by poisoning the intellectual well of all who might oppose you, ensure you do not trip into the well! In an act of further Freudian betrayal, your closing comment also only impugns.

So, your introduction and closing remarks require your brilliant observation be surrounded by ridicule and pejorative. Rarely can one see such inferior construction.

He'll make all the debates. His only goal will be to insult our next president wildly. He can easily meet that goal. His goon base will love it. He can claim he won and brag that's he's responsible for the massive t.v. ratings. Job done. Election lost. Media empire begun.

Please God!  You know I seldom ever ask for anything.  Just make this election go away.  Can the self-proclaimed world leader and super-power continue to rule the world and overturn governments with either a career political criminal or a game show host as President? 

2 hours ago, arjunadawn said:

If it is "beyond" you, by what reasoning do you ask the question "How can any straight faced guy...?" Clearly, you evidence why you cannot grasp the essential issues involved. By your ow admission, it is "beyond" you.

Thus, when you begin your observations by poisoning the intellectual well of all who might oppose you, ensure you do not trip into the well! In an act of further Freudian betrayal, your closing comment also only impugns.

So, your introduction and closing remarks require your brilliant observation be surrounded by ridicule and pejorative. Rarely can one see such inferior construction.

Wow,  you must be a barrel of fun to hang out with.....

Trump is trying to clear things up in his latest speech on immigration. See the video below.

I guess Trump (Pink) stayed back at the hotel and one of his sons stood in his place. It was awfully nice of him to explain how they will deport the undesirables by putting them up against the wall. I think I get it now.