A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

webfact

A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

By Aaron Blake

The Washington Post

WASHINGTON: -- Hillary Clinton hit her stride after the Democratic National Convention, riding to a double-digit lead over Donald Trump in some national and swing-state polls — her highest of the year.

As of today, though, Americans' views of her just hit a record low.

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows 41 percent of Americans have a favorable impression of Clinton, while 56 percent have an unfavorable one.

Full story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/31/a-record-number-of-americans-now-dislike-hillary-clinton/

-- The Washington Post 2016-09-31

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

The Republican Attack Machine is getting some of their desired results.  If they repeat lies and attacks often and forcefully enough, some of it will stick.

No need for anyone to attack crooked Hillary. The truth is her nemesis.

1 minute ago, boomerangutang said:

The Republican Attack Machine is getting some of their desired results.  If they repeat lies and attacks often and forcefully enough, some of it will stick.

Mee shy

Nothing to do with a so-called 'Republican Attack Machine'  Everything to do with:

1.  Benghazi

2.  Clinton Foundation

3.  Bathroom computer server containing classified material.

4.  Whitewater

5.  Do we need to go on?  :whistling:

I recommend you all watching the documentary or reading the book called, 'Clinton Cash, a real eye-opener for anyone who had a belief that the Clintons were the classic law abiding, squeaky clean Americans.

It's literally shocking to think that Hilary Clinton could even conceive being nominated for Presidency if even 1% of this allegation is true.

http://www.clintoncashbook.com

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/clinton-cash/

It's really is a sad sick world we live in !

I suspect the only thing that can deny her the White House is if Julian Assange releases the goods and they are as advertised. Of course, even if the emails explicitly show Hillary armed ISIS, there will be a strong contingent of her worshipers who will insist it means nothing. I suspect Hillary talking to the low information voters via her interview with (whomever had her open the jar, I can't remember) about her boring emails is a preemptive effort to get people to not care if it is shown she armed the most savage terrorist organization on the planet. Or perhaps they'll simply blame George W. Bush.

HRC bashers can't see the truth beyond the Republican Attack Machine pouring acrid smoke out non-stop.  A big reason is:  THEY WANT TO BELIEVE THE WORST and multiply it a thousand fold.

It's more a problem for Hillary haters than anyone else.   It's like Thais who grow up believing there are ghosts in every dark place.  Those silly ideas are embedded in their psyche and no amount of common sense talking will dispel them.   

1 minute ago, boomerangutang said:

HRC bashers can't see the truth beyond the Republican Attack Machine pouring acrid smoke out non-stop.  A big reason is:  THEY WANT TO BELIEVE THE WORST and multiply it a thousand fold.

It's more a problem for Hillary haters than anyone else.   It's like Thais who grow up believing there are ghosts in every dark place.  Those silly ideas are embedded in their psyche and no amount of common sense talking will dispel them.   

The ghosts of Whitewater up to today's scandals are definitely haunting Crooked Hillary.

She's the poisoned chalice and it defies reason and  logic why some of y'all cannot see this? :facepalm:

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

It does appear that way!......:facepalm:.........seeing is believing

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

6 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

I suspect the only thing that can deny her the White House is if Julian Assange releases the goods and they are as advertised. Of course, even if the emails explicitly show Hillary armed ISIS, there will be a strong contingent of her worshipers who will insist it means nothing. I suspect Hillary talking to the low information voters via her interview with (whomever had her open the jar, I can't remember) about her boring emails is a preemptive effort to get people to not care if it is shown she armed the most savage terrorist organization on the planet. Or perhaps they'll simply blame George W. Bush.

I suspect many voters are concerned about issues and policies.  Because Trump and his fans are out-to-lunch on policy proposals (either ignorant of issues, or fixated on redneck-paranoia fueled issues: guns/jobs/Muslim assassins-around-every-corner), they have trouble thinking outside their living room.  Yet, there are important issues out in the big world, like; climate change and international relations.    Note: out of 800,000 Muslims in the US, only 3 were convicted of violent crimes.  Compare that with the number of violent crimes committed by whites who Trump cherishes.   

Trump makes policies like you and I use post-it notes, and the notes are always changing.  Some Republican operatives close to Trump recently said his policies rely on whomever he most recently spoke with.  In other words, he could have 6 advisors in the room, but whomever left the room (and spoke) last, is the person Trump repeats at his next screw-up interview.   

When clicking the first link in the OP it says Trump is more unpopular with the American people than Clinton.   That is, Donald has only a 35% favorable opinion compared to Hillary's 41% favorable (see snapshot below). 

But the headline of this topic implies Hillary is less popular than Donald when if fact the reverse is true.

Is ThaiVisa now a subsidiary of FoxNews?

Capture.JPG

11 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

The ghosts of Whitewater up to today's scandals are definitely haunting Crooked Hillary.

She's the poisoned chalice and it defies reason and  logic why some of y'all cannot see this? :facepalm:

You're proving my point.  You want to see the worst, and multiply it 1000 times.  That's the only way you can make Trump look better.   Talking about issues and policy proposals won't help Trump, because he's always screwing up and/or changing his ideas.   

Have you seen the interviews with Trump's doctor? ....and the ridiculous doctor's letter?    Is that yet another joke thrown at the American people.  Do Trump fans really want a not-funny clown as president?   Apparently so.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

You're proving my point.  You want to see the worst, and multiply it 1000 times.  That's the only way you can make Trump look better.   Talking about issues and policy proposals won't help Trump, because he's always screwing up and/or changing his ideas.   

Have you seen the interviews with Trump's doctor? ....and the ridiculous doctor's letter?    Is that yet another joke thrown at the American people.  Do Trump fans really want a not-funny clown as president?   Apparently so.

You actually think the letter from Trumps doctor is equal to the hillary email scandal? 

Its a pebble next to a mountain. 

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

1 hour ago, Prbkk said:

Absolute rock bottom now: the very worst choice  between 2 candidates in US history. Certainly one term only whichever of them wins, presumably Hilary. 

Even Barrack Hussein Obama beat Hillary and most Americans assumed he was a black Muslim terrorist.  Given that set of contestants I think you have to say Trump has a chance.

2 hours ago, Prbkk said:

Absolute rock bottom now: the very worst choice  between 2 candidates in US history. Certainly one term only whichever of them wins, presumably Hilary. 

My family, stateside, keeps pressing me:  "Why haven't you registered to vote yet???"   DUH!

Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 11.10.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 11.16.22 AM.png

Edited by Fookhaht

Remember way back someone posited whether Trump was brought in by TPTB as the republican opponent as the only way Hillary could win was to run against someone as disliked as she is. Would explain some of his unpopular comments. Hitler could run against Hillary and be seen less to the right, Al Capone would be seen as more honest, against any mildly popular opponent it would be a walk-in with Hillary's toxic record.

3 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

You actually think the letter from Trumps doctor is equal to the hillary email scandal? 

Its a pebble next to a mountain. 

I didn't assert that, tho I think the HRC email thing has been blown waaaaaay out of proportion.  For starters, who's been harmed.  Secondly, Colin Powell did the same while Sec.of State, yet not a peep from Reps about him.  Indeed, he even told HRC that it was ok.

The silly doctor letter written by Trump about himself is yet added proof (as if more was needed) what bumbling dunce Trump is. It's even more dunderheaded than Trump's denial of posing as his own PR agent.  He initially admitted it, then still later denied it.   I think Trump suffers from Thaksin's disease:  unable to tell the truth.  It's gotten so bad that, like Thaksin, whenever Trump is adamant about something, you can be pretty sure the opposite is true.  

10 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Colin Powell did the same while Sec.of State, yet not a peep from Reps about him.  Indeed, he even told HRC that it was ok.

Good luck with that.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/644307/colin-powell-says-clinton-using-private-email-server-before-suggested

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/colin-powell-clinton-email-book-227200

And the biggest denial:  http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/22/politics/colin-powell-rejects-clinton-email-defense/

Do try to keep up there K. Boom.  There's a good lad!